Dating site girl borrowing money too fast

atyclb

22 minutes ago, atyclb said:

Imo it is true to an extent, a much higher extent (%) on dating sites where they know foreighners are found.   fyi I spoke to her mainly in Thai. but she can chat in English as it seems or use translate service.

on date she complained about Thai men and they have too many girls. boring same tale. 

I would stay away, if she ask for money even before you have started a relationship. 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

I am a disaster on dating sites.

I always make clear that i am not a ATM.

Still wondering why i don't get any dates:coffee1:

Probably the girls like the smooth look of these modern ATM. If you don't look like that they don't want you.

ATM.png.da50b32f4a551730cc0a2bc68f9d391b.png

42 minutes ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

I would stay away, if she ask for money even before you have started a relationship. 

Most of it is common sense. Stunning young girl in her 20s or early 30s seeking men from 18 to 90 or any age, should send alarm bells ringing, that it`s going to be about money. If only out for a sexual encounter and willing to pay for it, that`s fine, but if seeking a genuine relationship with a woman young enough to be a daughter or granddaughter, then forget it, it`s not going to happen. It is what`s described in the trade as; pay as you go.

1 hour ago, F4UCorsair said:

Why should you, a man, permit her to exploit you, violate your body, for her own gratification, at no cost?   There's no such thing as a free lunch.  Men have been underselling themselves for too long, so its time to take a stand and start charging women for sex.

Wow.......... I hope very much --- That you are kidding.....................

As far as 'Men' selling themselves....... I cannot imagine a market..... EXCEPT among the GAYS............. And certainly you will never get a 'single Baht' In Thailand, for your sexual expertise, from a Thai woman............ You might have a bit of luck with that with a 'rich widow' in Beverly Hills or Hollywood (if you are above average looking)............ But please don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen in Thailand......... I have a friend from USA that scams a few of the girls on dating sites, making the girls think he is 'Marriage Material' and the girls use much of their parent's college money on Him then they 'kick him out'....... That guy the worst of the 'cheap-charlies'........... 

IMHO that guy is worse than the girl mentioned in OP and may be responsible for 'Hardening' a nice girl into what we have in this OP............

If you aren't going to marry the girl and you know it from the start...... Then..... You are the culprit......... STEALING YOUR OWN PERSONAL PLEASURES FROM HER RATHER THAN 'PAYING' THE 'GOING PRICE' .....................

And if you are one that believes that 'they' are being 'pleased' by YOU..... In Bed ...... and you are 'earning your keep' by pleasing HER.............. Then in my humble opinion............

You may wake up 'shocked' someday......... But then again, you may never wake up to realize 'what is wrong', because you already 'KNOW' it is 'everybody else'...... LOL.....

49 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

As far as 'Men' selling themselves....... I cannot imagine a market..... EXCEPT among the GAYS............. And certainly you will never get a 'single Baht' In Thailand, for your sexual expertise, from a Thai woman............ You might have a bit of luck with that with a 'rich widow' in Beverly Hills or Hollywood (if you are above average looking)............ But please don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen in Thailand......... I have a friend from USA that scams a few of the girls on dating sites, making the girls think he is 'Marriage Material' and the girls use much of their parent's college money on Him then they 'kick him out'....... That guy the worst of the 'cheap-charlies'........... 

IMHO that guy is worse than the girl mentioned in OP and may be responsible for 'Hardening' a nice girl into what we have in this OP............

If you aren't going to marry the girl and you know it from the start...... Then..... You are the culprit......... STEALING YOUR OWN PERSONAL PLEASURES FROM HER RATHER THAN 'PAYING' THE 'GOING PRICE' .....................

And if you are one that believes that 'they' are being 'pleased' by YOU..... In Bed ...... and you are 'earning your keep' by pleasing HER.............. Then in my humble opinion............

You may wake up 'shocked' someday......... But then again, you may never wake up to realize 'what is wrong', because you already 'KNOW' it is 'everybody else'...... LOL.....

35 years ago a 31 year old male friend after entering a competition on a chocolate bar,  won a 16 day Spanish cruise trip for 2. At the time not being in a relationship and preferring not to take any of his male friends, decided to go alone, believing he would meet the girl of his dreams in the romantic setting of a Mediterranean cruise. 

After a couple of days on the ship, he noticed that all the younger women were with boyfriends or husbands. On the third day he started to get hit on by elderly rich Jewish widows, mostly Americans looking for a toyboy romance or something more permanent. He told me that each time he went for a meal or relaxing by the pool, they would aim for him, trying to start conversations, asking if he had a girlfriend and some even invited him back to their cabins. He said that those elderly women really believed they could buy him but he wasn`t interested and eventually it became very irritating.

That was the first and last time my friend ever went on a cruise. He later did meet a lovely and beautiful Viennese woman on a bus in London. They dated, fell in love, were married and today now in his 60s, has 2 children, 3 grandchildren and all lived happily ever after.

Point is; money can`t buy attraction or love.

1 hour ago, sawadeeken said:

Hello Sawadeeken. Is your last name Sotiros?

4 hours ago, samsensam said:

that may be your experience and and it's sad to hear as, happily, i have never dated a thai lady who wanted money from me. back home i dated scores of women, not one wanted my money.

i've dated in japan, mongolia, china and france and not one wanted my money.

maybe i have other things to offer? :whistling:

you handsum, sexy man

Looks like you just made a big mistake OP. Love was just a heart beat and 3000 baht away and all because you think your being a mug you throw away the chance for happiness. Go to the bathroom look in the mirror. Now go get your wallet out slap 3000 baht on your forehead. Now you are ready. Get messaging son you got a bargain.

1 hour ago, cyberfarang said:

35 years ago a 31 year old male friend after entering a competition on a chocolate bar,  won a 16 day Spanish cruise trip for 2. At the time not being in a relationship and preferring not to take any of his male friends, decided to go alone, believing he would meet the girl of his dreams in the romantic setting of a Mediterranean cruise. 

After a couple of days on the ship, he noticed that all the younger women were with boyfriends or husbands. On the third day he started to get hit on by elderly rich Jewish widows, mostly Americans looking for a toyboy romance or something more permanent. He told me that each time he went for a meal or relaxing by the pool, they would aim for him, trying to start conversations, asking if he had a girlfriend and some even invited him back to their cabins. He said that those elderly women really believed they could buy him but he wasn`t interested and eventually it became very irritating.

That was the first and last time my friend ever went on a cruise. He later did meet a lovely and beautiful Viennese woman on a bus in London. They dated, fell in love, were married and today now in his 60s, has 2 children, 3 grandchildren and all lived happily ever after.

Yes....... a wonderful example and I totally agree.......... 

Some guys for some reason feel that they can earn money from women for sexually pleasing them or even get the pleasures of some women by misleading them into thinking that they offer 'something' for the girls future......... They are only looking for something for 'free' as they have no intent to 'better' the girl's life....... Just use them for personal gratification for FREE............ Cheap Charlies..... The lot of them......

But they will make up an excuse to 'justify' their selfish plight......... Just as our 'welfare receipients' do in the US to justify their laziness to work for money...........

1 hour ago, oldhippy said:

Hello Sawadeeken. Is your last name Sotiros?

Negative............ Last name Robinson....... From California........... Why did you think Sotrios?????? 

Is this pertinent to this post about a girl on a dating site???????????????

45 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Looks like you just made a big mistake OP. Love was just a heart beat and 3000 baht away and all because you think your being a mug you throw away the chance for happiness. Go to the bathroom look in the mirror. Now go get your wallet out slap 3000 baht on your forehead. Now you are ready. Get messaging son you got a bargain.

The OP has been in Thailand long enough to talk to her in Thai and reads it as well...... He has been here a long time........... WHY is he surprised to find a Thai gal on a hooker site that is trying to scam a farang.......... Is that worse than a farang trying dating sites to try to get a little 'nookie' for free under 'pretense' of being interested in a future with her ?????????????  Another Farang 'Cheap Charlie' ......... LOL.............

30 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

The OP has been in Thailand long enough to talk to her in Thai and reads it as well...... He has been here a long time........... WHY is he surprised to find a Thai gal on a hooker site that is trying to scam a farang.......... Is that worse than a farang trying dating sites to try to get a little 'nookie' for free under 'pretense' of being interested in a future with her ?????????????  Another Farang 'Cheap Charlie' ......... LOL.............

In fact everything looks very normal, but what's wrong with having sex.. for free !

So, you mean you've never tried sex..for free.. all of your life.. that would be strange.

Well, i hope it's not too late for you, you might give it a try, it's great.

7 hours ago, The manic said:

Compensated dating? Why should a girl give you sex for free?

If you are in same country same earning potential similar age then of course she should. In the East meets West (old / young scenario) then she shouldn't

24 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

In fact everything looks very normal, but what's wrong with having sex.. for free !

So, you mean you've never tried sex..for free.. all of your life.. that would be strange.

But it is more likely to be better if you pay for it. The sad truth about the attitude of so many ladies.

1 minute ago, Gruff said:

But it is more likely to be better if you pay for it. The sad truth about the attitude of so many ladies.

I hear you, that way you get rid of the lass before she starts to make your life difficult.

Personally i tried my best, but those women nowadays are a bit hard to deal with.

I regard them all as very smart potential criminals, i have very little faith with the whole lot.

That's not to say that i trust men a lot :coffee1:

1 hour ago, mauGR1 said:

Nothing wrong with having sex for free, providing it`s mutually enjoyed for what it actually is by both parties, meaning the gal and the guy. But the reality is; once us guys get older, over 50, 60s and 70s, we are no longer physically attractive to young women and it is fact that the majority of older men do not sexually fancy women of their own age groups or older either. It`s like having a choice between roast lamb and a piece of old mutton.

Back in my younger days, pre-Internet, the places to go were discos and wine bars, I had no problems in scoring sexual encounters with girls, in-fact I used to score several times a month, even got chatted up by a female cashier at Tesco in London and the back seat of my car had a lot of wear and tear. I used to go to work the following days and us young lads would boast about our sexual conquests from the night before. Would never had imagined ever using a dating agency or going with hookers. Now in my 60s, it`s a completely different situation, I am sure that I`m just one of the millions of sexually deprived old men, or as society sees it, dirty old men for even thinking about sex, regarded as should be telling tales to young children about what I done during the war and feeding ducks pieces of bread in a park.

So quite often dirty old men like me if still fit and sexually active have to use other means to attract women, and money plays a major part, because that`s all we have going for us. Otherwise it could mean complete celibacy for the short time left in our lives and that`s not going to be much fun.

Approve or disapprove, those are the facts of life.

Whilst the OP's intentions are noble, it's not all doom and gloom.  I met my wife on a Thai dating site and used to send her money before we met.  I trusted her and my faith was ultimately justified.  I believed she was from a poor family and needed some help at times.  Married nearly ten years now and my wife is a UK citizen.  Don't write all the ladies off or you might miss out on a hidden treasure.  

At 31 I’d have gone back to all those old gals cabins if they were cute just for the adventure,,for free! It beats sitting in a deck chair alone for a week.

9 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

I was kidding Ken!!

12 hours ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

Or as my friend said, all Thai ladies got a cash register between their legs.

Glad it's only Thai ladies. I thought the power of the pussy was a worldwide phenomenon, didn't know any particular race had a monopoly on gold digging. Guess Kanye was talking about Thai girls.

These girls looking for some cash on dating sites need to study the ways of fishing (fly fishing?)

Make sure that hook is firmly planted, give enough line and slowly tire the fish out, then reel him in and give a good whack with a fish billy. Then it is time to feast.

Archived