Dating site girl borrowing money too fast

atyclb

17 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

Let me correct this for you

chatting with popular dating hooker site girl

I met my wife on one of these 'dating sites'. And yes there are quite a few hookers on there - I think the word freelance gives it away !!! But my wife is a school teacher, not a bar girl, a gogo girl, a freelancer or hooker. So don;t tar everyone with the same brush.

With regards to the original post, she sounds dodgy to me too.  My wife never asked for money before we met in real life and even now rarely does.

I'm sure if the guy posted her profile we could advise him better !

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Emster23 said:

These girls looking for some cash on dating sites need to study the ways of fishing (fly fishing?)

Make sure that hook is firmly planted, give enough line and slowly tire the fish out, then reel him in and give a good whack with a fish billy. Then it is time to feast.

one must assume the girls methods are paying dividends.

and obviously no shortage of dumb farang flatheads swimming about.

why use expensive live bait when these idiots will bite on cheap lures!

A lot of the profiles on those sites are fake. They take photos from relatively obscure Facebook or Instagram pages figuring the foreigners won’t know who the girls are. Then they chat up many guys and will ask for money for bills, a lost phone, etc. 

I caught a woman doing this once. She was about twice the size of the woman in the photos she used and she was getting non-stop calls from her “boyfriends”. 

19 hours ago, F4UCorsair said:

OP did well......now you know the modus operandi OP, stick with the hard position, even if you know them for years.

Wanting to borrow next year will be too fast, or next decade.

I agree.  Sorry to say I learned the hard way.  

On some dating sites, women straight up ask:

1. have a good job and take care of me and my family

2. buy me a coffee shop

It is inherent in this culture and others for women to ask for money.  I always have work need doing, so I offer work.  Odd how that makes me so unpopular. 

They may think of themselves as legit women, but that just shows how truly shallow they are.  A bar girl participate in quid pro quo and do not deserve defiled by so called girls with good jobs. 

20 hours ago, atyclb said:

she made it a point to tell me she ..... is not a prostitute

How wonderfully Thai. I wonder how many girls on dating sites in other countries feel a need to make that statement. Says a lot about the country and its reputation, doesn't it.

In her case, from what the OP wrote, it probably isn't even true.

2 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

How wonderfully Thai. I wonder how many girls on dating sites in other countries feel a need to make that statement. Says a lot about the country and its reputation, doesn't it.

In her case, from what the OP wrote, it probably isn't even true.

sorry to say but it gets harder to decide who is a prostitute or not here.

girls on website, girl in an upmarket bar, (supposedly just normal customer drinking with friends)   yeah right!

and then of course there is 'good girl' who have degree and good job.lol

well let me tell you,  i have known personally  guys who is mixed up with this 'good girl'..

and they get burnt 100 times more bad than be with some Isaan princess.

one guy i know married good girl, good job bla bla..

but when she talk to other girls she is skiting about her early days and how much she made off of farangs in Pattaya years ago.

personally i wont be the judge of them. I guess some cases they do what they do from desperation and lack of real opportunities.

maybe call them 'lady who needs money'

what would you do i ask? 

thai boy knocks you up and runs away, left with a kid, no money, no welfare system to help.

i know ill get flames but the funniest thing is how SO MANY farangs go on about their GOOD GIRL and she different, but it usually always end in the same way

5 minutes ago, tingtongtourist said:

I guess some cases they do what they do from desperation and lack of real opportunities.

maybe call them 'lady who needs money'

what would you do i ask? 

thai boy knocks you up and runs away, left with a kid, no money, no welfare system to help.

It's often not desperation but laziness. I suppose they could get a job instead of conning people out of money. And yes, although being knocked up with the guy then doing a runner is part of the culture they are so proud of, it does take two to have sex. Most of the time.

22 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

It's often not desperation but laziness. I suppose they could get a job instead of conning people out of money. And yes, although being knocked up with the guy then doing a runner is part of the culture they are so proud of, it does take two to have sex. Most of the time.

agreed but one must also consider these peoples reality:

can go to 'good job'  (security gaurd)

- pay is 350baht a day

- boring sit outside in heat all day.

- cost 40baht in travel both way, 60baht food and water

take home 250 baht for 14 hours

would any of us farang accept these work conditions?

if you yourself is not prepared to do that job for that money, does it means you are also lazy?

19 hours ago, The manic said:

Compensated dating? Why should a girl give you sex for free?

absolutely, but it is unusual for the girl to pay, unless you look like Rambo or so.

Never ceases to amaze me the number of people who do not get what they thought they ordered online. In my software engineering days, I worked on the original internet, ARPANET, and wrote several order processing systems for the military-industrial complex. So, I am quite familiar with online activities; from sourcing, to marketing, to shopping, to delivery. Yet, I will not order unknown quantities online. Online is fine if you want a can of Campbell's soup, or a case of Jack Daniels and you know Campbell's and Jack Daniels; better yet you know the distributor. However, to order any unknown or short shelf-life product from a source unknown to you seems foolhardy at best. Who knows what you will get or in what stage of spoilage it will arrive, if it arrives. Online shopping, specifically dating, may be of some use to those who have trouble getting out and about and/or meeting people face to face. However, in the end you will have to meet them. Anyone who sends money to anyone you met only online is expecting a pig in that poke. It seems online shopping for women is even worse than barstool shopping. 

Archived