Dating site girl borrowing money too fast

atyclb

1 hour ago, tingtongtourist said:

sorry to say but it gets harder to decide who is a prostitute or not here.

girls on website, girl in an upmarket bar, (supposedly just normal customer drinking with friends)   yeah right!

and then of course there is 'good girl' who have degree and good job.lol

well let me tell you,  i have known personally  guys who is mixed up with this 'good girl'..

and they get burnt 100 times more bad than be with some Isaan princess.

one guy i know married good girl, good job bla bla..

but when she talk to other girls she is skiting about her early days and how much she made off of farangs in Pattaya years ago.

personally i wont be the judge of them. I guess some cases they do what they do from desperation and lack of real opportunities.

maybe call them 'lady who needs money'

what would you do i ask? 

thai boy knocks you up and runs away, left with a kid, no money, no welfare system to help.

i know ill get flames but the funniest thing is how SO MANY farangs go on about their GOOD GIRL and she different, but it usually always end in the same way

It would be quite unusual for a Thai female to brag to her friends about prostituting

themselves in Pattaya. 

I think you made that bit up for some forum cred.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was seeing this woman.  She was lovely to look at and on the first date it all went well, but I doubted she was really into me, but she text me wanting to see me again.  I asked about her job to which she said, I do not like talking about work after hours.  She then talked about work all night.  I did not point this out to her.  Like many Thais, she works 6 days a week, and has to send money home.   Work is her focal point.  She never brought up money until she spoke of the owner of her company.  She spoke gleefully of him and his money and his non stop ability to make money.  I never got the feeling she was into me at all, so I just stopped initiating contact, and she did not initiate either, so it ended.   I got the feeling that I was not Mr. Right, but Mr. Right Now.   As women get older they feel they need men much more.  As we get older, we just wonder off to do our own thing. 

My advice is don't expect to find the girl of your dreams via a dating site .  You also need to understand that the ONLY interest Thai girls or women have in a foreign man is money and security .  You will get demands for gold jewelry too , however pretty and decorative , that is just money too , to be pawned or sold .  Thai women can be very pretty , have lovely bodies , but most of them are not sexy however much they look it .  Girls/Women in BKK or Pattaya who are bargirls or prostitutes play sexy only for money .  

1 minute ago, Toscano said:

My advice is don't expect to find the girl of your dreams via a dating site .  You also need to understand that the ONLY interest Thai girls or women have in a foreign man is money and security .  You will get demands for gold jewelry too , however pretty and decorative , that is just money too , to be pawned or sold .  Thai women can be very pretty , have lovely bodies , but most of them are not sexy however much they look it .  Girls/Women in BKK or Pattaya who are bargirls or prostitutes play sexy only for money .  

there 1 out of 150 ok. The rest are hoes

22 hours ago, jvs said:

You did well.

Good God, i mean the mind just Boggles with the stupidity of some of the Men on here, i mean the fact that he is even contemplating whether or not shes a Scammer is incredible in itself !    :shock1:

A fool is parted easily from his money!

So top marks for you for not giving her any.

Very rarely will you meet a girl on a dating site that does not want you just for the money they think that you have.

Because after all, as you all know, us farangs are all very very rich!

My advice would be to string her along, make a few false promises, and have some fun with her.

After all, how many of them are not just using us?

So make it work both ways.

20 hours ago, samsensam said:

that may be your experience and and it's sad to hear as, happily, i have never dated a thai lady who wanted money from me. back home i dated scores of women, not one wanted my money.

i've dated in japan, mongolia, china and france and not one wanted my money.

maybe i have other things to offer? :whistling:

obviously those who are broke will not attract the gold diggers like flies on honey .... :whistling:

1 minute ago, HooHaa said:

it is amusing which posts trigger the most heartfelt responses in thai visa members.

less than 24 hours, 8 pages, for a complete non-post about a woman asking for money.

Welcome to the party :partytime2:

23 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

I am a disaster on dating sites.

I always make clear that i am not a ATM.

Still wondering why i don't get any dates:coffee1:

Before I bought my wifes house, I sat down with her, a farang friend and his wife  who could speak English.

I made it clear that I would not become a walking ATM for anyone. 

I have never once been asked for any money from any of my wifes family at any time.

21 hours ago, samsensam said:

that may be your experience and and it's sad to hear as, happily, i have never dated a thai lady who wanted money from me. back home i dated scores of women, not one wanted my money.

maybe i have other things to offer? :whistling:

As long as you lay your cards on the table at first.

5 hours ago, shy coconut said:

It would be quite unusual for a Thai female to brag to her friends about prostituting

themselves in Pattaya. 

I think you made that bit up for some forum cred.

obvious either you never eavesdrop or been around thai women talking in a group or more likely cant understand Thai.

On 4/15/2018 at 4:42 AM, samsensam said:

maybe i have other things to offer? :whistling:

Like what? Please tell us. 

I am guessing a supreme amount of Humility, right?

Archived