Dating site girl borrowing money too fast

atyclb

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

Yes....... a wonderful example and I totally agree.......... 

Some guys for some reason feel that they can earn money from women for sexually pleasing them or even get the pleasures of some women by misleading them into thinking that they offer 'something' for the girls future......... They are only looking for something for 'free' as they have no intent to 'better' the girl's life....... Just use them for personal gratification for FREE............ Cheap Charlies..... The lot of them......

But they will make up an excuse to 'justify' their selfish plight......... Just as our 'welfare receipients' do in the US to justify their laziness to work for money...........

on bali there's tons of scrawny uneducated non handsun java beach boys servicing Japanese girls of all ages and levels of attractiveness. they also service obese aussie girls of non varying levels of attractiveness. those guys get paid.

19 hours ago, Here It Is said:

Whilst the OP's intentions are noble, it's not all doom and gloom.  I met my wife on a Thai dating site and used to send her money before we met.  I trusted her and my faith was ultimately justified.  I believed she was from a poor family and needed some help at times.  Married nearly ten years now and my wife is a UK citizen.  Don't write all the ladies off or you might miss out on a hidden treasure.  

hidden treasure in that applicant pool is akin to looking for a future Olympic gold winner athlete in a community of paraplegics.

10 hours ago, tingtongtourist said:

sorry to say but it gets harder to decide who is a prostitute or not here.

girls on website, girl in an upmarket bar, (supposedly just normal customer drinking with friends)   yeah right!

and then of course there is 'good girl' who have degree and good job.lol

well let me tell you,  i have known personally  guys who is mixed up with this 'good girl'..

and they get burnt 100 times more bad than be with some Isaan princess.

one guy i know married good girl, good job bla bla..

but when she talk to other girls she is skiting about her early days and how much she made off of farangs in Pattaya years ago.

personally i wont be the judge of them. I guess some cases they do what they do from desperation and lack of real opportunities.

maybe call them 'lady who needs money'

what would you do i ask? 

thai boy knocks you up and runs away, left with a kid, no money, no welfare system to help.

i know ill get flames but the funniest thing is how SO MANY farangs go on about their GOOD GIRL and she different, but it usually always end in the same way

but my ex girlfriend really was different. she was Thai national pussy ping pong champion with certificate to prove it.

7 hours ago, HooHaa said:

it is amusing which posts trigger the most heartfelt responses in thai visa members.

less than 24 hours, 8 pages, for a complete non-post about a woman asking for money.

the complete non post that so many can relate to

12 hours ago, smotherb said:

Never ceases to amaze me the number of people who do not get what they thought they ordered online. In my software engineering days, I worked on the original internet, ARPANET, and wrote several order processing systems for the military-industrial complex. So, I am quite familiar with online activities; from sourcing, to marketing, to shopping, to delivery. Yet, I will not order unknown quantities online. Online is fine if you want a can of Campbell's soup, or a case of Jack Daniels and you know Campbell's and Jack Daniels; better yet you know the distributor. However, to order any unknown or short shelf-life product from a source unknown to you seems foolhardy at best. Who knows what you will get or in what stage of spoilage it will arrive, if it arrives. Online shopping, specifically dating, may be of some use to those who have trouble getting out and about and/or meeting people face to face. However, in the end you will have to meet them. Anyone who sends money to anyone you met only online is expecting a pig in that poke. It seems online shopping for women is even worse than barstool shopping. 

As you say it's a sales portal. The girl can meet many men outside. She is online to enrich herself. Perhaps she follows Prayut lol.

On 4/15/2018 at 6:28 AM, F4UCorsair said:

Why should you, a man, permit her to exploit you, violate your body, for her own gratification, at no cost?   There's no such thing as a free lunch.  Men have been underselling themselves for too long, so its time to take a stand and start charging women for sex.

I know several young Thai guys that do that.  Rich old women pay for their services all the time!

On 4/15/2018 at 5:28 PM, F4UCorsair said:

Why should you, a man, permit her to exploit you, violate your body, for her own gratification, at no cost?   There's no such thing as a free lunch.  Men have been underselling themselves for too long, so its time to take a stand and start charging women for sex.

Here here!  I think the women should be charged by the orgasm.

9 hours ago, oldhippy said:
22 hours ago, seancbk said:

Why should I give a girl sex for free?   

Because only men come, girls just fake it - to please the men.

I suspect you're not spending enough time performing oral sex on them.

Wives                   Girlfriends                     Prostitutes

Cost                        $$$$$$$$            $$$$$$                          $$

Enjoyment              ***                        ******                             **********

Freedom                 *                            ***                                  ***********

On 4/17/2018 at 12:23 PM, JAZZDOG said:

Cost                        $$$$$$$$            $$$$$$                          $$

Enjoyment              ***                        ******                             **********

Freedom                 *                            ***                                  ***********

are you too old to get a GF or Wives ?  just asking na krup

3 hours ago, NonthaburiBear said:
On 4/17/2018 at 12:23 PM, JAZZDOG said:

are you too old to get a GF or Wives ?  just asking na krup

lol... in thailand age, weight, fitness etc are minor factors, the major factor being money

follow up on my topic op post;

gal deleted her dating site profile

i sent a sarcastic sms and she replied . "why do think that way?"

perhaps if she found an actice donor i can still date her?

also noticed on dating website the gals with too many messages seem to all not have a comments section anymore.

maybe the dating site getting desperate to force premium membership to be able to send a message that gets ignored (lol)

thing is there seem to hardly be any premium girls

On 4/15/2018 at 4:10 PM, The manic said:

Compensated dating? Why should a girl give you sex for free?

I hear this sort of remark often.

Maybe some girls actually want sex. Why should the guy give it to her for free?

I know a Thai university student who was very frank with me when I asked her why she never attended classes. Her reply was "I would rather be fxxxing. ". She went on to tell me that she only ever had sex with a guy one time as she didn't want a relationship and that many guys paid her money regularly in the hope of keeping her.

Before anyone asks - no I didn't have a go. She was good looking but my job is worth more than a one off fXXk.

I hear this sort of remark often.

Maybe some girls actually want sex. Why should the guy give it to her for free?

I know a Thai university student who was very frank with me when I asked her why she never attended classes. Her reply was "I would rather be fxxxing. ". She went on to tell me that she only ever had sex with a guy one time as she didn't want a relationship and that many guys paid her money regularly in the hope of keeping her.

Before anyone asks - no I didn't have a go. She was good looking but my job is worth more than a one off fXXk.

The Thai females play foreigners like needing a piece of dough. Make them all feel like it’s real love while in reality .... an ATM

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 15.4.2018 at 7:14 PM, faraday said:

Because he's Hansum!

:goof:

As one lady friend said to me when I asked why she have more men, when she was going to get married, and she had house, appartment, car and every 2 weeks salery waiting for number one. And her reply was: Because young men good <deleted>, old man good take care! Part of the story was her thai bf as well. 

I have also been in bed with ladies when their loved one call, and it is so easy for them to fool anyone. Hopefully it is not everybody who is like that, but in tourists areas, the chances is higher, and the better english she speaks, add it to 100% sure she is not the one you should put money on, onless she studied abroad in a english spoken country, or any plausible reason. 

Well, when all that is said, the most outspoken, interesting and intelligent women I have met in Thailand, was exactly everything you should stay away from. 

Archived