No VAR for Premier League 2018-19

PREM-R

7 hours ago, evenstevens said:

and e/s being a sitting on a fence observer and footy views .              over the two legs lpool were the best side .perhaps in your view.a couple decisions went against the grain.but great teams overcome them.m.city did.nt do it .the scoreline tells the true picture   5.1  5,.1 5.1  .want do want blood?

and  and    and here is my response y.day that u are requesting.politely suggest to read my posts before firing bulletts andmissing the target

11 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

20 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

and  and    and here is my response y.day that u are requesting.politely suggest to read my posts before firing bulletts andmissing the target

Stop trying to avoid the question E/S. I read your post and responded. You said "perhaps in my view a couple of decisions went against the grain" I responded by asking you about those decisions in your view. You have avoided that, which is unusual as you are not normally shy in giving your view. So I'll ask again. You have seen the replays twice. Were they perfectly good goals that got wrongly disallowed or not?

7 hours ago, evenstevens said:

perhaps in your view.a couple decisions went against the grain.

referees get 98% of decisions correct. every fan has gripes they will call up. i know i do. but can we all just agree that VAR is rubbish and it's a very short hop from VAR to drones in top level football and no human referees at all? keep technology out of football as much as possible. thanks.

anyone who disagrees with HMHB is a wally by the way.

1 hour ago, StevieH said:

referees get 98% of decisions correct. every fan has gripes they will call up. i know i do. but can we all just agree that VAR is rubbish and it's a very short hop from VAR to drones in top level football and no human referees at all? keep technology out of football as much as possible. thanks.

Excellent. That means VAR will only be needed sparingly for 2% of decisions. Hardly any reviews at all.

1 minute ago, mrbojangles said:

Excellent. That means VAR will only be needed sparingly for 2% of decisions. Hardly any reviews at all.

no, it means VAR isn't needed at all. except by TV companies broadcasting football on the telly.

come on boj, if you're in the ground watching the match, you don't really want to see the match delayed by some telly replay crap do you? ooooooh, what's the decision on the big monitor? it's nonsense mate.

Just now, StevieH said:

no, it means VAR isn't needed at all. except by TV companies broadcasting football on the telly.

come on boj, if you're in the ground watching the match, you don't really want to see the match delayed by some telly replay crap do you? ooooooh, what's the decision on the big monitor? it's nonsense mate.

We're gonna have to agree to disagree on this one bud. A few years ago nobody wanted anything, then they introduced goal line technology. That's been a resounding success and is hardly ever used but when it's needed, it's bang on the money. I'm all for it and always have been.

Just now, mrbojangles said:

We're gonna have to agree to disagree on this one bud. A few years ago nobody wanted anything, then they introduced goal line technology. That's been a resounding success and is hardly ever used but when it's needed, it's bang on the money. I'm all for it and always have been.

i don't mind the goalline one mate, but above that, nah. that doesn't disrupt the match, it's already stopped. but you're right, probably always going to be agree/disagree. until they bring in the drones and robot players and that. ;)

4 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Stop trying to avoid the question E/S. I read your post and responded. You said "perhaps in my view a couple of decisions went against the grain" I responded by asking you about those decisions in your view. You have avoided that, which is unusual as you are not normally shy in giving your view. So I'll ask again. You have seen the replays twice. Were they perfectly good goals that got wrongly disallowed or not?

for mine both were close calls.and possibly one you may have got the rough end of the pineapple.but it occurs .match after .match as i said to you on the csea thread a few weeks ago its in the frame work.some calls will fall in your favour some against you.say if one of those goals went your way. its still a walloping defeat over two legs and again lpool were the better side in 3 hours plus on the pitch.and your still bitching       if this happen   and if after if     your posts clearly indicate you cannot except lpool.s 5.1 mauling  just a very honest opinion from e/s thats all

16 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

We just won the Premier League cobbler are you not aware of that down under? We just took it off you guys Bruce - apparently your team's recent form is such that it's bottom 5 team form.

So I'm feeling no pain. Bet you are though dingo, can see it in all your posts. Can't even get on with those who support your team on here...strewth matilda. I'm just waiting for one of these coming your way :post-4641-1156693976:

Give us one of your it's a lovely wubbly blue tuesday to all my fans out there - makes me cringe everytime Croc.

trigg is your above post civil??

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

E/S, It's nothing to do with your opinion, it's all to do with your manner/attitude. I repeat earlier advice I gave; try being civil.

again its a very simple operation         put e/s on ignore.over red rover got it trigg

5 hours ago, evenstevens said:

for mine both were close calls.and possibly one you may have got the rough end of the pineapple.

Close calls !! After saying you have seen the replays twice you say they were close calls when video replays proved they were both fine. Even my Liverpool mates have admitted they were good goals. Don't know why you are finding it so hard to say it

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

ostrich_head_sand2-gif3.jpg

it really shows how u have such a low  i.q

18 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Close calls !! After saying you have seen the replays twice you say they were close calls when video replays proved they were both fine. Even my Liverpool mates have admitted they were good goals. Don't know why you are finding it so hard to say it

don.t know why u are finding it so hard to accept that lpool were the better side by a 4 goal .margin over 2 legs and posting the result to you was not fair and square.very politely grow up laddy

I'm just curious how long you can keep posting about the Liverpool game? 

Sorry about the "head in the sand" image,  as a racing man and 'apparently' an Australian (though none of the aussies I know use the UK stereotypical language (monty pythonesque) for aussies you use) you might appreciate this one more.

Man-Riding-Ostrich-231x300.jpeg

r

On ‎17‎/‎4‎/‎2561 at 1:20 PM, mrbojangles said:

After our 2 perfectly good goals being disallowed, I can understand your reluctance for correct decisions to be made mate :thumbsup:

On ‎17‎/‎4‎/‎2561 at 2:42 PM, evenstevens said:

its still hurting cobber. take a break and aim up.lpool were the better team over 2 legs .and throw out the sour grapes. just a neutral point of view

On ‎17‎/‎4‎/‎2561 at 3:20 PM, mrbojangles said:

Of course it hurts. If we had lost fair and square, it would be much easier to take. However, having a crucial away goal incorrectly disallowed and then another in the first half at the Etihad disallowed leaves a sour taste. Don't know if you are aware but the game is about goals and to have 2 perfectly good goals chalked off incorrectly leaves it tasting a bit sour and that's not even mentioning Liverpools first goal being given incorrectly as Salah was off side. I'm not saying we would have won overall but I would like to have seen the end result being due to correct decisions. If you want to call it sour grapes, then I'm fine with that but that is my stance and it won't change

On ‎17‎/‎4‎/‎2561 at 4:30 PM, evenstevens said:

and e/s being a sitting on a fence observer and footy views .              over the two legs lpool were the best side .perhaps in your view.a couple decisions went against the grain.but great teams overcome them.m.city did.nt do it .the scoreline tells the true picture   5.1  5,.1 5.1  .want do want blood?

30 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

No we ain't!  Where you get that from? Aussie boy for some reason keeps going on about it.

Trigg retreived 4 posts only 3 days old , 2 by B/J  and  my(2) very civil and  all football related replys which overheated B/J (lol)from his reponse to them ,

we then decided to have a mexician stand off (which E/S considered the noble thing to do) and along comes you  Trigg  the Clown of the Footy Forum, trolling and posting (above post)when a armistance or mexcian stand off has been mutually and respectively agreed on this particular match ,, take it.up with bangkrak bob(sorry bob) , and E/S  just luvs beating you up on the footy forum ,a very nice morning to all my lovers on the footy forum

I read today they are using VAR for the semi final tomorrow.  If administered the way it has been in our other cup games its sure going to ruin an FA cup semi final.  So far its been monumentally incompetant

Archived