"It won't happen again" says governor after Thai woman gets her breasts out for the lads

webfact

"It won't happen again" says governor after Thai woman gets her breasts out for the lads

5pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

The furious governor of Chainat province says that the lewd behavior pictured in his province will not be allowed to happen again.

A 22 year old woman named only as "Saen" was arrested after she offered men a free grope of her mammaries.

She had been dancing on the back of a truck to loud music during the Songkran festivities in Khao Phot Street.

She faces a 5,000 baht fine for public indecency and also faces charges over the loud music, said the cops.

Governor Ranaphop Leuangphairot said that Songkran is a lovely festival and this was just not on.

He ordered a tightening up of operations especially the availability of alcohol.

"We have had a meeting and I have been to the area," he said. "I'm confident it won't happen again".

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-16

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, webfact said:

The furious governor of Chainat province

Furious really? i wish a had a 1 satang for everytime those heads of whatever police, army, village and tamboon chiefs have visited dens of ill repute shamelessly fondling breasts and other parts, i'd be living in a mansion and have more expensive watches than DPM Prawit Wongsuwon...

Slap a pregnant woman and get a 2000 baht fine. Get your tits out and you get officials making public statements and a potential ‘5000’ baht fine. 

Good to see the how the human body seemingly isn’t so natural but violence is. 

miserable old bastards, just because they aint getting any, i make the law around here, load of bloody hypocrites, go in any go go bar and see much worse lol  well the big boss wanted traditional and it doesnt get much more traditional than that, i suppose now she has been arrested, there will be the usual re.enactment, what time and where exactly,??

1 hour ago, naboo said:

hey wanted traditional dress....

Before the puritans arrived in Thailand in Queen Victoria's age, Topless was  the norm in Thailand, I think if they want traditional dress then the gals should oblige and get them out!

Archived