"It won't happen again" says governor after Thai woman gets her breasts out for the lads

webfact

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, jethro69 said:

Well, the old grumpy tries for 4 years already and failed miserably. So he's just pissed off, that she could do it within seconds.

Ye s,she was getting everyone into the FEEL of Songkran.

I have found in many parts of the modern world most of the women from teen agers and well into adult hood are natural exibitionest and will jump at the chance to show their bodies ,some with very little persuasion. hehehe and I love it.

The 2 min uncensored clip is currently on Youtube posted by user 'JangKhao News' on 13/04/18.
At the 50s mark you can see a another Thai girl in a white tee shirt come up and rub the girls cleavage (tee shirt still on) for about 2 seconds as she's sitting in the back of a pickup.
All much ado about nothing.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Thai woman gets her breasts out for the lads

Is "Tits" not in the Thai dictionary?

Governor Ranaphop Leuangphairot said that Songkran is a lovely festival...

That's a matter of opinion.  Tell that to the crash victim's families.

"We have had a meeting and I have been to the area," he said. "I'm confident it won't happen again".

Well that's OK, then!  Good man!

Unfortunately, promises like that tend to come back and bite you on the arse!

"It won't happen again" says governor after Thai woman gets her breasts out for the lads

5pm.jpg.c9fb0d742f45940ec494c541e08c5a50.jpg
Picture: Daily News

The furious governor of Chainat province says that the lewd behavior pictured in his province will not be allowed to happen again.

A 22 year old woman named only as "Saen" was arrested after she offered men a free grope of her mammaries.

She had been dancing on the back of a truck to loud music during the Songkran festivities in Khao Phot Street.

She faces a 5,000 baht fine for public indecency and also faces charges over the loud music, said the cops.

Governor Ranaphop Leuangphairot said that Songkran is a lovely festival and this was just not on.

He ordered a tightening up of operations especially the availability of alcohol.

"We have had a meeting and I have been to the area," he said. "I'm confident it won't happen again".

Source: Daily News
  tvn_logo.jpg&key=c0462a795211d2ee26e4aec14494dc36e676f591189aadad96b38e269ae09239 -- [emoji767] Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-16
Regardless of the incident of showing her breasts or letting men touch them,I am a bit confused about the statment"she might also face charges for loud music!!!!".playing loud music during Song kran is illegal??!![emoji43][emoji43][emoji43].This means the entire nation should go to jail,because there isen't a single spot all over the country where there do not play VERY loud music throughout the carnival.[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my HUAWEI KII-L21 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, naboo said:

They wanted traditional dress....

Traditional dress, ok.

But not traditional grope, maybe.

I really wonder if a group of women would parade traditionally topless, of course with traditional music what would be done?

The 2 min uncensored clip is currently on Youtube posted by user 'JangKhao News' on 13/04/18.
At the 50s mark you can see a another Thai girl in a white tee shirt come up and rub the girls cleavage (tee shirt still on) for about 2 seconds as she's sitting in the back of a pickup.
All much ado about nothing.
Yeah looks like she still had bra and t shirt on in that clip. [emoji47]

6 minutes ago, MaiDong said:

But anyway, what kind of child would go up to a topless lady and squeeze a tit? Tits are nice, but jumping up for a squeeze? Another display of a juvenile adult... 

if a girl take off her top as a gesture i'm invited to touch them,

i feel like its courtesy to touch them a bit so she dont lose face

and generally just keep the good spirit up,

its not a big sacrifice to keep everyone in a good mood.

its like someone wants to shake your hand,

to give him/her that is still better than to deny,

and its not a big sacrifice

Archived