"It won't happen again" says governor after Thai woman gets her breasts out for the lads

webfact

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, webfact said:

"We have had a meeting and I have been to the area," he said. "I'm confident it won't happen again".

Thank goodness they had a meeting, nothing like a meeting to sort things out........................:smile:

That way you can keep all your wishes and statistics in the one room, and let the world carry on with the reality that abounds..................:thumbsup:

8 hours ago, colinneil said:

Public indecency..... Absolute BS, nothing indecent about womens breasts.

What about 70 year expats waking in the streets with just speedos , that is indecent and disgusting... 

You are all nothing but dirty old perverts that don't even know what breasts are for, all you lot think is that they are for playing with and gently squeezing well you are all very wrong they are for feeding babies so let me at them because I'm hungry and I'm a 73 year old baby.

3 hours ago, Russell17au said:

You are all nothing but dirty old perverts that don't even know what breasts are for, all you lot think is that they are for playing with and gently squeezing well you are all very wrong they are for feeding babies so let me at them because I'm hungry and I'm a 73 year old baby.

MY uncle used to own a green grocer shop. He mainly sold fruit. His motto was; don`t squeeze the goods until you`ve paid for them.

12 hours ago, AsiaHand said:

I have found in many parts of the modern world most of the women from teen agers and well into adult hood are natural exibitionest and will jump at the chance to show their bodies ,some with very little persuasion. hehehe and I love it.

For girls from a certain large European  island it's quite common to do after a night of heavy drinking....

21 hours ago, webfact said:

She faces a 5,000 baht fine for public indecency and also faces charges over the loud music, said the cops.

Is there a "FundMe" page to help her pay the 5,000 Baht?
I am willing to help her with the financial bit.

10 minutes ago, Jools said:

Worried about titties in the world capital of sex tourism.  Fine priorities.

If someone posted up a video of their happy ending online, I'm sure they'd take a dim view of that publicity, too.  You can get away with a lot.  Just don't post it on the interweb.

Archived