What have the Thai's got right that your'e Home Country has not?

5 minutes ago, faraday said:

Ahhh....so that's why you use Pampers!!

:shock1:

If Justfine wants to walk around with a smelly backside, his choice. Just as he has a far greater risk of developing haemorrhoids.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Between 1945 and 1975, forest cover in Thailand declined from 61 percent to 34 percent of the country's land area. Over the succeeding 11 years, Thailand lost close to 28 percent of all of its remaining forests. This means that the country lost 3.1 percent of its forest cover each year over that period. An estimate by the World Wildlife Fundconcluded that between 1973 and 2009, Thailand's forests declined by 43 percent.[1] 

So much for bum guns saving the trees lol

As much as I would rather not do 90-day reports and annual extensions of stay, I know they are right to keep the reins tight.  Once that genie's been let out of the bottle, takes a lot of political capital and effort to get it back in.

49 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Your ignorant comments are laughable.

Personal abuse is a quite reliable sign you've lost the argument. I can explain it to you, I can't understand it for you.

American somtam is markedly inferior to anything served in THailand. In addition, our corruption is inept and amateurish compared to the level it has reached in the Land of Smiles.

37 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Personal abuse is a quite reliable sign you've lost the argument. I can explain it to you, I can't understand it for you.

So basically you admit to having no facts to put forward.

Just made up theories.

59 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

41 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

"Looks like everyone uses the icons differently. I use the sad icon to indicate the poster is ####ed in the head"

Seems your theories have a 17 min lifespan.

38 minutes ago, Jools said:

American somtam is markedly inferior to anything served in THailand. In addition, our corruption is inept and amateurish compared to the level it has reached in the Land of Smiles.

Thai people can make good food anywhere. 

On 4/16/2018 at 2:02 PM, possum1931 said:

in the UK, you can sit at these lights for long enough sometimes and never see any traffic.

Dunno whereabouts in the UK you've been sitting, but unlike LoS, the lights are fully computerised and work as intended, not at the behest of some half-slumbering BiB. 

Street food. Short skirts. Short shorts. Local transportation. Separation of church and state. There is no prostitution as consensual means consensual. Minimarts with reasonable prices on every corner. Small businesses based on service instead of fraud and greed.

A culture which creates harmony within society. Here in Canada the place is mess. I don't even recognize it anymore. Lie, cheat, the most selfish people from foreign culture are here screwing the place up.  I have nothing against other cultures, heck i love diversity, but multiculturalism is a crock!

story.gif

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Multiculturalism_Act

7 hours ago, Jonmarleesco said:

Dunno whereabouts in the UK you've been sitting, but unlike LoS, the lights are fully computerised and work as intended, not at the behest of some half-slumbering BiB. 

How true that is, that is just one of the BiB inactive brigade.

Archived