Prawit denies having health problems, asks ‘Why all the fuss?’

snoop1130

Prawit denies having health problems, asks ‘Why all the fuss?’

By The Nation 

0fa60e85df7e5250cd93461728180ba5.jpeg

Deputy Premier and Defence Minister General Prawit Wongsuwan on Tuesday denied having health problems.

“I am not ill, as you can see now,” said Prawit, who is in charge of the government’s security affairs.

During the long Songkran holidays, there had been media reports, quoting Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha, that his deputy was ill and had received treatment for heart disease.

Prawit was playfully asked by a Government House reporter to flex a muscle in order to show that he remained fit. 

He declined to do so and responded: “Why all the fuss?”

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/politics/30343341

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-4-17

All one big misunderstanding like the last four years of military rule.  They do not even bother trying to get their story straight.  Won't know what to think of Thailand or the Thai people if they decide to endure more this after the so called elections. 

12 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:
15 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

This guy clearly is a pathological liar, he is mentally ill.

Most of the population is, as I have discovered after three decades here.

You are not only a racist, flaming an entire nation, but are insulting many members her with Thai wives, children and other relatives. 

I wonder why you stay here for this time -  the beaches?

You have obviously been drunk for 30 years or living in Pattaya. Shame on you.

4 hours ago, Johnniey said:

You are not only a racist, flaming an entire nation, but are insulting many members her with Thai wives, children and other relatives. 

I wonder why you stay here for this time -  the beaches?

You have obviously been drunk for 30 years or living in Pattaya. Shame on you.

I'm sure he's capable of defending your post but maybe you aren't capable at recognizing satire when you see it?

Besides which, anyone who has been here for any length of time knows the propensity for lying especially to save face, get own way, avoid confrontation or inconvenience. Even a government minister admitted he lied and thought it ok to do so. 

Archived