Man held for killing 79-year-old father with axe in Prachuap Khiri Khan

webfact

Man held for killing 79-year-old father with axe

By The Nation

pr.jpg

FILE photo//Google maps

A man reportedly with mental problems was arrested for allegedly hacking his father to death with an axe at their house in Prachuap Khiri Khan on Thursday.

The mother of Samart Thakthuang, 44, called the police to take him away from his house in Ban Nong Maikan village in Tambon Chaikasem at noon.

The police said Samart appeared to have hacked the face of his father, Boonmee Thakthuang, 79, while he was sleeping on a wooden bed in front of his house.

The man then ran to inform his mother, Sangwian Thakthuang, 71, who also called the police.

The mother said her son had been treated for mental illness for over 20 years.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30343474

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-04-19

22 minutes ago, happy chappie said:

What Thai ain't got mental disorders.i hate to think what goes on in side a Thai psychologist scrambled head either.probably as bonkers as their patients.horrible tragic event.

Even more bonkers are those farang <deleted> who come to Thailand from superior countries where no such incident has ever happened.

22 minutes ago, happy chappie said:

What Thai ain't got mental disorders.i hate to think what goes on in side a Thai psychologist scrambled head either.probably as bonkers as their patients.horrible tragic event.

Even more bonkers are those farang <deleted> who come to Thailand from superior countries where no such incident has ever happened.

39 minutes ago, saakura said:

Yes I do come from a far superior country and I never mentioned anything about incidents like this one never happening there.this is a Thai forum,in Thailand.

15 minutes ago, happy chappie said:

Yes I do come from a far superior country and I never mentioned anything about incidents like this one never happening there.this is a Thai forum,in Thailand.

To refresh your memory, this is what you wrote " What Thai ain't got mental disorders.i hate to think what goes on in side a Thai psychologist scrambled head either." 

Which in simple english means "EVERY Thai citizen has got mental problems & a Thai psychologist's mind is even more  *sucked up"

I wonder has got mental problems : Every single Thai or you??

1 hour ago, saakura said:

To refresh your memory, this is what you wrote " What Thai ain't got mental disorders.i hate to think what goes on in side a Thai psychologist scrambled head either." 

Which in simple english means "EVERY Thai citizen has got mental problems & a Thai psychologist's mind is even more  *sucked up"

I wonder has got mental problems : Every single Thai or you??

When I asked the question,what thai ain't got mental problems it was to imply it would be easier to point out the ones that have not than have mental problems and I don't mean to the level of the report on this man who was an extreme case.your grasp of English is almost there but your chip on your shoulder about farang coming from a superior country and everything being a bed of roses let's you down.as for me being chicken oriental (mental) I don't know.maybe I'll go and visit head quack (shrink)when I next go back to my country.so to put it right I don't think everyone in Thailand is mental and certainly not to the degree of this man.

On 20/04/2018 at 1:28 AM, pieeyed said:

Man I think I am going stay away from this forum with the bunch of know it alls, cry babys, studs, millinonairs, etc. Most of you want to be have not lived here long enough to judge other people.

Probably a good idea.remember the old saying.if you can't stand the heat,get out of the kitchen.try to lighten up and take it all with a pinch of salt.other than that you could seek some medication.

Archived