VIDEO: American man filmed exposing himself to children in Pai

snoop1130

VIDEO: American man filmed exposing himself to children in Pai

pai-1.png

An American man is in police custody in Pai after exposing himself to a group of children.

The man, 66, whose name hasn’t yet been released, is said to have approached a group of 7 or 8 children aged between 2 and 9 years at Pakham temple in Pai before pulling down hi shorts to reveal his private parts, while telling the children he loved them.

Details of the incident, which happened on Tuesday were revealed by the father of one of the children, who posted about it on the Our Pai Family Facebook group.

The father went to police after all the children in the group confirmed the same story.

CCTV at the temple captured footage of the incident and was being examined by the police, the father wrote.

“...here are some stills from the CCTV, which show him targeting my daughter, charging at her several times, grabbing her, holding her, kissing her on the head (then her friend came to the rescue), then taking his pants off in front of them”, read the post.

“If you wonder why he's bleeding, it's because he stumbled, fell and hit his head on something hard…”.

tom-2.png

In another video, the man who appeared to be drunk, denied the accusations.

When asked: “Why did you show your dick to my kids?”

The man replied: “I never did. I never did anything wrong”.

It is not known if the man remains in police custody.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-4-20

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shocking stuff indeed 

Another quality foreign tourist etc etc.

I won't however label all americans as flashers as some ( not all ) are prone to do on here when a member of the local population does something untoward.

Good and bad in every demographic unfortunately 

Seems to have more of an alcoholism and mental health problem than a pedo problem. Of course he has invited police attention but don't jump to conclusions about how dangerous he is. He seems more dangerous to himself than anything. 

20 minutes ago, Bangkokazy said:

innocent joke from the old man
Remember to man with money, it's the children's parents who see the economy in it

There was no rosy black and white picture I designed here.

Grabbing a child and forcibly kissing her & then exposing your genitals to a group of small kids is an "innocent joke" ?? What are you trying to say? Are you the guy in the video clip?

13 minutes ago, saakura said:

Grabbing a child and forcibly kissing her & then exposing your genitals to a group of small kids is an "innocent joke" ?? What are you trying to say? Are you the guy in the video clip?

It is better to stab the nose in someone else's affairs than to puncture others' things in the nose.

1 hour ago, Bangkokazy said:

innocent joke from the old man
Remember to man with money, it's the children's parents who see the economy in it

There was no rosy black and white picture I designed here.

That is quite a disturbing thing to say..............I dont even want to to to analysis what you mean , it just sounds disturbing 

Unfortunately he will walk away , only evidence they have is he tried to hug or kiss the girl . What is the penalty for flashing their privates in Thailand ?  

If this was the US he would be arrested on the spot and sent to prison . 

1 minute ago, balo said:

Unfortunately he will walk away , only evidence they have is he tried to hug or kiss the girl . What is the penalty for flashing their privates in Thailand ?  

Those two gays who showed their bottoms, got quite a severe punishment

31 minutes ago, yougivemebaby said:

Lucky he wasn’t lynched. Hopefully that’s coming soon. Looks like someone got a couple good shots in first. 

So you'd like to bring back lynching for every old drunk who makes a fool of himself? There are many like him bumbling around Thailand, usually not causing too much trouble. He's fully dressed in the video, it's dark, so maybe the children were mistaken. You need hard proof in a case like this. No pun intended. 

43 minutes ago, jvs said:

You wonder how come he is bleeding?Maybe some one wacked him with a 2x4?And rightly so i might add.

Should have used 4x3, might have been more permanent... 

Looks like a drunk, senile, obnoxious low-life. Plenty of them around. Lock him up a few months, make him pay a massive fine to a kids-charity and deport him with full report sent to authorities in his homeland. Pai is quite a nice and quiet place. Wonder if he is a known resident? MS>

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Seems to have more of an alcoholism and mental health problem than a pedo problem. Of course he has invited police attention but don't jump to conclusions about how dangerous he is. He seems more dangerous to himself than anything. 

How do you know about his drinking problems and mental health issues ?

He does seem a danger to kids and non pedos dont show their genitals to kids

1 hour ago, JOC said:

Clearly mental issues....

No excuse for his actions though......buy him a one-way ticket home and ban him for life.

Not a pedophile, just an idiot....!!

Or maybe an idiotic pedo' whose true nature comes out when booze lets his inhibitions disappear.

Anyway send him home and lifetime ban from re-entry.

28 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Those two gays who showed their bottoms, got quite a severe punishment

Well too late now , he got away according to the FB-group this was reported in . He is on his way back to India. 

He is a US citizen but lives in India and his visa expired today . So they just sent him back to India.  Not sure if he paid the police or not

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

No. Just no. His sexual harassment/assault of very young children poses huge dangers to the youngsters. They can easily develop serious mental health issues over horrific assaults such as this. Just what is it with some people that they try to downplay pedo activity, acting like the pedo is the victim? I feel troubled reading some of the comments in this thread, it really is worrying - unless the posters are trolling? Let's be clear, the kids are the victims here. End of. 

5 minutes ago, FreddieRoyle said:

Let's be clear, the kids are the victims here. End of. 

Are you suggesting that if he's labelled mentally ill kids will be unsafe, but if he's labelled a paedo the kids will be safe?

I'm struggling to see your logic here. Is it "it doesn't matter what's wrong with him just keep him away from kids"? Or are you concerned that if he isn't labelled a paedo then he somehow avoids punishment and you miss out on some sort of revenge?

I mean, children should be protected of course. But you can't just say "it doesn't matter what the reason was for the guy to do that thing, just call him a paedo and lock him up forever".

Archived