VIDEO: American man filmed exposing himself to children in Pai

snoop1130

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, JOC said:

Clearly mental issues....

No excuse for his actions though......buy him a one-way ticket home and ban him for life.

Not a pedophile, just an idiot....!!

You are kidding aren't you grabbing kissing telling children he loved them exposing himself to them? He's a pedophile as far as I'm concerned. If left to his actions what next do you want a lolly pop come to daddy. 

17 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Seems to have more of an alcoholism and mental health problem than a pedo problem. Of course he has invited police attention but don't jump to conclusions about how dangerous he is. He seems more dangerous to himself than anything. 

Let's look at facts here he's exposing himself to children kissing telling get them here loves them. HE'S A PEADOPHILE 

17 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Seems to have more of an alcoholism and mental health problem than a pedo problem. Of course he has invited police attention but don't jump to conclusions about how dangerous he is. He seems more dangerous to himself than anything. 

It's anything then ok what he did, but:
For my oppinion not fair to the drunk and probably a bit mentaly disordered guy to shout out that he's a pedo.
As I read in daddy's post on fb, he left the country already bcoz his visa was finished.
Daddy started a "hang him high"- campaign ! A bit over the top ???

15 hours ago, balo said:

Unfortunately he will walk away , only evidence they have is he tried to hug or kiss the girl . What is the penalty for flashing their privates in Thailand ?  

If this was the US he would be arrested on the spot and sent to prison . 

Pai is not part of your USA so far.

15 hours ago, moonseeker said:

Looks like a drunk, senile, obnoxious low-life. Plenty of them around. Lock him up a few months, make him pay a massive fine to a kids-charity and deport him with full report sent to authorities in his homeland. Pai is quite a nice and quiet place. Wonder if he is a known resident? MS>

Pai seems to be a magnet for strange individuals of any kind as well ...

15 hours ago, balo said:

Well too late now , he got away according to the FB-group this was reported in . He is on his way back to India. 

He is a US citizen but lives in India and his visa expired today . So they just sent him back to India.  Not sure if he paid the police or not

Looks like you are one of a few here that read the whole story before spitting poison.
Thank you.

15 hours ago, BEngBKK said:

A pedophile would not let himself get cough on CCTV like this,  but this old man need some help, alcohol treatment or castration...

Castration ???
Your other 2 points I agree with you...

18 hours ago, over2you said:

Please let's not assume about drugs and/or alcohol yet. 

Even if he was under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol, it may be a reason but NEVER NEVER an excuse!  :thumbsup:

People choose to take drugs and/or alcohol!

Probably waiting for his next Social Security disability check to be deposited into his bank account back in the states so he can go on another bender.  The poster boy for the downsides to ATMs and cheap international airfares . . . 

16 hours ago, balo said:

Well too late now , he got away according to the FB-group this was reported in . He is on his way back to India. 

He is a US citizen but lives in India and his visa expired today . So they just sent him back to India.  Not sure if he paid the police or not

I am sure he must have paid to get off so easily. However I am also sure as suggested in an earlier post that the police did the right thing and gave his contribution to a children's charity.

Den

1 minute ago, Anotify said:

Thailand should have a treaty with the States to prosecute those Scm bags under US LAWS at hone . Ship him back an ban from entry for the rest of his life . Put him on Asia predator list . 

I do believe that the U.S, does and will prosecute people who commit serious crimes abroad , but , thank-fully, this didnt develop into anything serious (to the extend that he would be prosecuted back in the USA)

A couple of posts containing a language other than English have been removed from this thread.

From the Forum Rules:

English is the only acceptable language anywhere on ThaiVisa including Classifieds, except within the Thai language forum, where of course using Thai is allowed.

4 hours ago, ballpoint said:

The father seems more like a foreigner than a Thai.

He is a Swede married to a Thai woman. 

And for those who keep repeating he should have beat the hell out of this paedo idiot, that would just give the police a reason to arrest him too .

19 hours ago, jvs said:

You wonder how come he is bleeding?Maybe some one wacked him with a 2x4?And rightly so i might add.

“If you wonder why he's bleeding, it's because he stumbled, fell and hit his head on something hard…”. :cheesy:

Not hard enough methinks - "I never did anything wrong"!

21 hours ago, Expatthailover said:

Shocking stuff indeed 

Another quality foreign tourist etc etc.

I won't however label all americans as flashers as some ( not all ) are prone to do on here when a member of the local population does something untoward.

Good and bad in every demographic unfortunately 

well well an average western  farang...usa white trash...what else to expect here

Just now, free123 said:

well well an average western  farang...usa white trash...what else to expect here

Lets be realistic , what he did was hardly typical or "average" for felangs .

He is in a minority of about 0.0001 of felangs .

He is simply a weirdo , they come in all shapes, sizes & races , not exclusive to Western , White, American, trash etc and thus , it isnt "to be expected"

3 hours ago, parafareno said:

cant even watch the video, disgusting

How do you know it is disgusting, if you didn't watch if?.....:whistling:

You better watch it again, just to confirm...it is indeed disgusting....

Archived