VIDEO: American man filmed exposing himself to children in Pai

snoop1130

4 hours ago, jossthaifarang said:

He would be in a worse condition if it was my child

By doing what excactly ? Kill him because he touched your child? 

It's an old man , what can you do without getting arrested yourself? 

Better to just release and publish his name all over the web , name and shame him to warn others.  

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, balo said:

Better to just release and publish his name all over the web , name and shame him to warn others.  

Easy tiger! I didn't say Id kill him.. I just would have made sure he was a little more worse for ware than he appeared to be. Especially since it looks like they just going to send him back to the Indian kids orphanage to continue "loving" kids!

2 hours ago, balo said:

Kissing children saying he loves them exposing himself. He is a child molester without a question and should be treated as such

4 hours ago, balo said:

I'm older than him by a few years and wouldn't expect to get preferential treatment - whatever the charge! And I think that someone who kisses children then exposes himself to them because he "loves them" needs more of a punishment than a bit of adverse publicity on the web! How about castration - chemical or otherwise so he won't be able to do it again - that's the sort of "help" he needs!

14 minutes ago, sambum said:

How about castration - chemical or otherwise so he won't be able to do it again - that's the sort of "help" he needs!

I am not saying I do not agree with you , but if you were the father , what could you do differently than what the Swedish father did when he confronted him at the police station?    Trying to punch his face will not work .

My point was you can't do much without breaking the law and get  arrested yourself.

But you can reveal his identity on the web to warn others. 

45 minutes ago, balo said:

I am not saying I do not agree with you , but if you were the father , what could you do differently than what the Swedish father did when he confronted him at the police station?    Trying to punch his face will not work .

My point was you can't do much without breaking the law and get  arrested yourself.

But you can reveal his identity on the web to warn others. 

Fair point! My point is that regardless of his age, he should not be released without charge or punishment for his lewd and disgusting behaviour! I think the father was remarkably cool under the circumstances. Not off topic, but In a different incident a while ago I recall a Thai knocking  an elderly farang to the ground with a punch from the side while a cop was interviewing him about a road rage incident. The farang had been armed with a machete,  and the cop did nothing - presumably because of the mitigating circumstances! If the father had "punched his face" I think it may have been judged as the fact that "he stumbled and hit his head on something hard"! :cheesy:

So why was he released without charge, as we have been led to believe?

On 23/04/2018 at 2:42 PM, balo said:

Release and publish his name? Are you kidding publish his name where. How far would he of gone if not stopped. And how is publishing his name goig to help a 8 year old. Id say if given the chance he would of taken it further and maybe molested one of these children or worse. And probably has done i tbe past. Pedo for sure and shod be treated as such

On 4/20/2018 at 6:25 PM, JOC said:

Clearly mental issues....

No excuse for his actions though......buy him a one-way ticket home and ban him for life.

Not a pedophile, just an idiot....!!

mental issues no free pass.  Beat within an inch of his like and castrated.  No one cares unless it happens to their own kids.

Just now, joeyg said:

mental issues no free pass.  Beat within an inch of his like and castrated.  No one cares unless it happens to their own kids.

if he did it to your kids you want a different result. 

1 minute ago, transam said:

That can only be answered if one is confronted with the situation..Am sure we will all act differently...

i think a better question is what would you do if he whipped it out in front of your wife and kids?

8 minutes ago, joeyg said:

i think a better question is what would you do if he whipped it out in front of your wife and kids?

Well as an ol' guy, which does have an older view of right and wrong, l probably would plant my foot on his nuts, but would a "modern" younger bloke just laugh it off..I don't know because I ain't a "modern" young bloke...:stoner:

6 hours ago, joeyg said:

What a strange question?

Hmm?

There is only one way to answer the question. You'd obviously be very angry and maybe use violence on the guy. 

7 hours ago, joeyg said:

What would you do if he wipped it out in front of your children?  Honestly?

I would make a citizens arrest and wait for the police.

4 hours ago, balo said:

I would make a citizens arrest and wait for the police.

This offense is not covered.  What then? 
Can a private person, not a police or government official, arrest someone who is committing a crime? This is popularly called citizen's arrest. In Thailand it is possible, but there are specific rules that apply.

To begin with, a citizen's arrest can be undertaken by Thai citizens or foreigners and is covered by sections 79 through 84 of Thailand's Criminal Procedure Code. It only applies to offences listed in a schedule to the code. Several of these are political and related to international affairs. Those that are common crimes are:

Escapes by prisoners.

Rioting.

Injuring public security, communications or health.

Counterfeiting.

Rape.

Causing death (for example, murder).

Causing bodily harm.

Kidnapping.

Theft, snatching (theft by quickly grabbing something), robbery and extortion.

You can't execute a citizen's arrest if the crime isn't on the above list.

13 hours ago, Fish Head Soup said:

Liberal lefties like you are probably more of a danger to our children than this guy is. Just in a different way.

I'm with you but you can't get through to people like this.  Just have to learn how to protect those who are near and dear to you.  Not lay down while they're being abused or worse.

On 25/04/2018 at 7:00 PM, balo said:

And what would you do if you confronted him ? 

A bucket of boiling water should do the job. He will think twice before exposing it again. Maybe drag him along the road a bit. Im sure some gravel rash will have a similar efect

Archived