BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snoop1130

British tourist dies of heart attack while watching girls at Soi Cowboy bar

British tourist dies of heart attack while watching girls at Soi Cowboy bar

image.png

A British tourist collapsed and died of heart attack while watching girls in a go-go bar on Soi Cowboy.

The unnamed man, who is thought to be in his 60s was in the bar, which has not been named, on Wednesday evening.

According to the Daily Star, he was sat near the stage waving a foam toy around when he collapsed and fell face first to the floor.

“The man was like everybody else. He was just sitting next to the stage. He was enjoying himself”, a bar girl was quoted as saying.

“There was a toy, like a police baton. He was playing with it and then... his head stopped. He fell forwards and his face hit the ground."

Medics tried to resuscitate the man but were unsuccessful.

The man’s body was sent for postmortem examination and the British Embassy has been informed.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-4-20

RIP not-so-old chap :sad:

At least he went whilst enjoying himself :tongue:

little bit too young for going, but at least, you were happy in your last minutes.

R.I.P. fella Brit.

I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often, or maybe it does and we don't hear about it.

I hope I die with a smile on my face, (OK, and a trouser tent pole too),before I know it, rather than hang around senile and incontinent.

When my time comes, if it happens like this I will not be too disappointed.

RIP , but not the way I want to go. 

First of all I want to live healthy to avoid an early exit.  Then I could exit during sex I suppose, but if I end up in the news that might not be a good idea.  Maybe better to find a remote island paradise and have some fun with the locals. 

Which bar was it? must have been a hell of a good show! :shock1: