British tourist dies of heart attack while watching girls at Soi Cowboy bar

snoop1130

British tourist dies of heart attack while watching girls at Soi Cowboy bar

image.png

A British tourist collapsed and died of heart attack while watching girls in a go-go bar on Soi Cowboy.

The unnamed man, who is thought to be in his 60s was in the bar, which has not been named, on Wednesday evening.

According to the Daily Star, he was sat near the stage waving a foam toy around when he collapsed and fell face first to the floor.

“The man was like everybody else. He was just sitting next to the stage. He was enjoying himself”, a bar girl was quoted as saying.

“There was a toy, like a police baton. He was playing with it and then... his head stopped. He fell forwards and his face hit the ground."

Medics tried to resuscitate the man but were unsuccessful.

The man’s body was sent for postmortem examination and the British Embassy has been informed.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-4-20

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RIP , but not the way I want to go. 

First of all I want to live healthy to avoid an early exit.  Then I could exit during sex I suppose, but if I end up in the news that might not be a good idea.  Maybe better to find a remote island paradise and have some fun with the locals. 

We never know when we are going to go but spare a thought for his family?  Dad or Husband died while in a BKK go-go?  it might sound sort of amusing 'smile on his face' etc. but I don't think his family will see it that way.

14 hours ago, Jdiddy said:

Thats the way i want to go, +40 years of age

Why would you want to go when you can still enjoy yourself (and others!). I want to go when I can't enjoy myself anymore.

Why do the British love going to gogo bars which more often than not are staffed by ladyboys in bikinis holding a dildo in their hand?

You're about 30 years too late if you're after pretty girls in  the notorious 'katoey' hovels like Cowboy,Nana and Patpong.

I think the poor Brit who died really didnt know what was going on:passifier:

13 hours ago, balo said:

RIP , but not the way I want to go. 

Can only agree with that balo. I would much prefer to pass peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, and not yelling and screaming like the passengers of the bus he was driving at the time.

@sanemax, that joke was meant to be both sarcastic and ironic towards traffic accidents over here, just to clarify...................:tongue:

14 hours ago, nausea said:

I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often, or maybe it does and we don't hear about it.

It does. They fall off balconies, drown in the  pool/ocean, collapse in their rooms etc. and then we are treated to convoluted claims of criminal plots.

13 minutes ago, peperobi said:

R.I.P man, I hope you last vision was beautiful!

hopefully. perhaps he found a place without overweight girls that dance by moving their big toe 2 cm forward and 2cm back.

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Medics tried to resuscitate the man but were unsuccessful.

I wonder how long it took the medics to arrive and if anyone else tried to keep him alive in the interim.

These days, if you keel over in a public place, it's not unreasonable to expect some around you to try to keep the heart muscle working until professional help arrives.

Perhaps that's asking too much in a country of gawkers, Facebook posters and purveyors of hilarious one-liners on internet forums. 

Archived