Schoolgirl in "live" post showing her cleavage in the classroom

rooster59

Schoolgirl in "live" post showing her cleavage in the classroom

561000004084001.JPEG

Image: Manager

A group of schoolgirls making a live post on Facebook featured one of their number at the front of the group showing the top of her breasts.

Her top button is undone and the cleavage of the young woman in school uniform is visible.

Some 1,200 people viewed the footage after it was shared to "Return of the Net Idol Hunter".

Many people thought that the school in question should clamp down and stamp out this behaviour as it could damage the school's reputation.

It was not named though netizens would likely have been able to determine this from insignia sewed on the uniforms. 

A page connected to the live post showed a young woman in a red bra with the name "Ngian'nnnn" clearly visible.

The word "ngian" is a vulgar term used to mean "horny" or of an animal to be "on heat". 

Source: Manager

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-21

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Mister Fixit said:

Yet more self-righteous humbug and hypocrisy from 'shocked' Thais who then go down to the karaoke bar for a free feel-up - and more.

Yes-the Thai are doing moral humbuggery rather well at the moment-presumably on the basis of the worse the governance the more people should be encouraged to squawk about something else.Expect a lot more squawking to come.

Perhaps we are seeing a new "hub" in the making.

17 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

Many people thought that the school in question should clamp down and stamp out this behaviour as it could damage the school's reputation.

I think it will take a lot to damage some schools reputations - or more appropriate some of the people running them.

Oh my goodness, noooo! Not the top of her breasts!

This deplorable incident surely spells the end of civilization in Thailand, a nation known around the globe for its highly virtuous population that would never (ever!) harbor thoughts as unclean as engaging in sex or - god forbid! - being "ngian".

Tar and feather that harlot immediately and drag her through the streets for damaging the precious reputation of that esteemed school, where only flawless members of society are groomed that will lead a life of absolute celibacy.

Oops, my sarcasm. The fake morality and obsolete Victorian attitudes in this country just get me every time. Needless to say that during my almost three decades here the population has increased from just under 60 million to now close to 70 million. They must've all grown on trees.

A number of posts that have been reported as inappropriate have been removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Her top button is undone and the cleavage of the young woman in school uniform is visible.

Classic. 

48 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

I think it will take a lot to damage some schools reputations - or more appropriate some of the people running them.

Not if the only reputation the school, and the people running them, have is in maintaining appearance.

48 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Not if the only reputation the school, and the people running them, have is in maintaining appearance.

Combined with the desire to validate an existence through the online currency of (Likes) and positive feedback, young social media users often feel compelled and in competition to portray themselves in the most outrageous ways possible.

There are teens and young adults that have created a pseudo culture of sending inappropriate photos and videos of themselves online and onto social media sites, many unchecked, twitter and facebook being the most widely used for those purposes. They’re seeking fame online and are actively encouraged to do so by their peers and the social media companies, such as YouTube, and facebook, as it’s all about business for these companies.

These young persons feel no shame or embarrassment because these behaviours are becoming widely acceptable among the younger members of society. A sad sign of the times.

1 hour ago, rooster59 said:

This school is teaching how to make money. Same all the schools.

1 hour ago, Mister Fixit said:

Yet more self-righteous humbug and hypocrisy from 'shocked' Thais who then go down to the karaoke bar for a free feel-up - and more.

I don't see any Thai women doing that, you? Now, you may not be able to perceive a difference between a school and a karaoke bar. Further, I think we could say about the same in other cultures besides Thai. A UK dad might not want his daughter exposing her breasts at school for social media but also hit the Sunset Strip adult entertainment club on the weekends.

45 minutes ago, Just1Voice said:

I can see more than this from young girls just walking through Tesco.

I haven't seen any school named Tesco.

I think the main point our posters are making is just that they're enjoying the view (long as it's not their daughter) and want more. Such is TVF.

1 hour ago, rooster59 said:

It was not named though netizens

Go outside and enjoy the open air netizens...get a life.

Bunch of schoolgirls on the Skytrain escalator recently, got on before me. They were carrying a book each - which was used to cover their derrieres as they went up, as their uniforms were SO short - I coulda been blinded -

I think that was all the books were for.

2 hours ago, rooster59 said:

damage the school's reputation.

if there is some damage(?) definitely not of the school. Maybe the girl's reputation, but she didn't do more than girls in the West.

Sure it's not the historical kind of costume, but nice as well.

First, she needs to sincerely apologize to PM Prayut, so he won't sing about her.

Second, she needs to publicly apologize to Thai society for having a cleavage.

Third, she needs to go to temple and give money to monks, so they can buy yaba and forget about it.

Fourth, she needs to present herself at her police station, so they boys can examine the evidence and forget about it.

Archived