VIDEO: Scores of foreigners detained as Pattaya police bust sex orgy

rooster59

13 hours ago, johng said:
14 hours ago, cyberfarang said:
That`s what I said. The girl doesn`t look any older than 14.

In another thread its reported that all but 2 persons (partaking in the orgy) have been released without charge....1 person was found to be on overstay 1 person with drugs...no mention of anyone underaged.

she is so small they probably didn't notice her

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/22/2018 at 11:34 AM, ratcatcher said:

"Initially the video was viewable and to me it now appears unavailable."

You didn't look hard enough..

As for the schoolgirl, she's under 18, this lot are well over.

http://www.siamchonnews.com/มีคลิป-นายอำเภอบางละมุ-6/

Look what Google did:

The hotel is located in the center of Pattaya, with 4 floors and 30 rooms on 1 rai. The ground floor is divided into 3 zones. Water Zone Counter And that is more shocking. The last zone was arranged as a party room. Also known as a " PlayStation " by many men and women find romance nationality. For example, USA, Canada, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Germany, Thailand, Cambodia, India, and Ukraine. More than 10 couples were male, 11 female, 14 female , total 25 People are naked naked, expressing homosexuality as unscrupulous. The officer took control of the situation.

Why didn't they just go into any bar in Pattaya and pay for a woman and bring her back to a room ?  It's illegal of course , but nobody cares. 

3 hours ago, elgenon said:

Interesting that, by their head coverings, they are appear to be Muslim.

Your assumption not only is irrelevant, but also wrong.Those are not head coverings,They are just towels.

These orgy participants are just trying to hide their identity(from family or wives) with towels which are larger than an average  t-shirt, as the room was full of reporters and police photographers recording the raid and taking photos which are very likely to hit the local  and international media the next day.

3 hours ago, pattayadude said:

Your assumption not only is irrelevant, but also wrong.Those are not head coverings,They are just towels.

These orgy participants are just trying to hide their identity(from family or wives) with towels which are larger than an average  t-shirt, as the room was full of reporters and police photographers recording the raid and taking photos which are very likely to hit the local  and international media the next day.

Thank You Inspector , the Pink Panther could have figured that out

On 4/26/2018 at 8:03 AM, pattayadude said:

Sorry, I was joking. I think it is obvious they are wearing towels and not Muslim apparel. I am some good Muslim friends and they do have a sense of humor.

32 minutes ago, elgenon said:

Sorry, I was joking. I think it is obvious they are wearing towels and not Muslim apparel. I am some good Muslim friends and they do have a sense of humor.

i am not Muslim or even religious  but I did live in a Muslim country where their tolerances to jokes are far less than those living in  English speaking countries(for example) or those on sex trips.

Of course having a sense of humor and tolerance has a lot to do with level of education, culture etc. IMO

On 4/23/2018 at 10:45 AM, Chrisdoc said:

The police are doing a good job in their campaign to change Pattaya's sleazy image. In Australian press described as "police raid orgy in Pattaya, often referred to as the sex and prostitution capital of the world" Great advertising for sex tourism. Expect even more Australian tourists.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Yes I wonder if the cops will be charged with spoiling Thailands reputation lol!  They just seem to make things worse for themselves.

Archived