BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

YouTuber who posted about taxi driver goes to police after receiving "extortion" email

On 4/22/2018 at 11:50 PM, BobBKK said:

Easy to track a bank account one might think?  if it was fake what's the point as the funds could not be transferred. 

Will that much effort be expended? It might since this is now getting a lot of press. 

On 23/04/2018 at 7:05 PM, kingkenny said:

What type of loser would you need to be to pretend to be associated with the Thai police in any way, shape or form. 

Cock womble 

And Danny, get a haircut, you look like a knob. 

That is a haircut, these days.... Lol

14 hours ago, BigC said:

If he speaks fluent thai why the sender not send it in thai

The best thing to do for investigators would be to transfer the 200k to that account and monitor it

Arrest whoever touches it and put them under the he to see who else is involved 

I actually saw this haircut on several guy on my last plane home.   One guy was near 45 with wife and kids in tow.  He looked pretty professional.  Not all CEOs top Business executives  look like some of you guys remember.   

17 hours ago, Elkski said:

I actually saw this haircut on several guy on my last plane home.   One guy was near 45 with wife and kids in tow.  He looked pretty professional.  Not all CEOs top Business executives  look like some of you guys remember.   

I know several people who are very wealthy but you sure wouldn't know it to look at them..... 

Mostly Young guys in the 20's and 30's who have already made  more than enough for life

On 4/24/2018 at 4:02 AM, BigC said:

If he speaks fluent thai why the sender not send it in thai

Indeed! :smile:

Follow the Bitcoin trail...?

Danny Mac would not appear to be a native speaker of English, in any case: 

Sorry, Mr Mac.  :wai:  "All publicity is good publicity!"

On 4/25/2018 at 5:46 AM, Ks45672 said:

That is a haircut, these days.... Lol

Why so many Forangs have silly hair cuts

32 minutes ago, BigC said:

Why so many Forangs have silly hair cuts

i've seen loads of guys with that silly haircut. when i was a kid i had an undercut so can't say too much. what was the undercut all about

9 minutes ago, clash said:

i've seen loads of guys with that silly haircut. when i was a kid i had an undercut so can't say too much. what was the undercut all about

I don’t understand why menhaden girls hair cuts

For me it’s skin head all the way at home I look like a racist here I look like a Monk

i reckon people should only be allowed into Thailand with reasonable hair cuts 

short back and sides 

9 minutes ago, BigC said:

I don’t understand why menhaden girls hair cuts

For me it’s skin head all the way at home I look like a racist here I look like a Monk

i reckon people should only be allowed into Thailand with reasonable hair cuts 

short back and sides 

i have short back and sides so i'm in :smile:

Danny Mac is a presenter on Pattaya TV. So I would find it hard to believe that he has no WP. Also he speaks fluent Thai and has had a YouTube blog teaching English for a long as my wife has been watching it.Probably the reason he got the job with Pattaya TV.

Fair play to him for having the balls which so many people on here don't seem to have to use his status in Social Media to highlight what many people know is bad about Thailand. 

I hope that it ends well for him.

38 minutes ago, Bartman1369 said:

Danny Mac is a presenter on Pattaya TV. So I would find it hard to believe that he has no WP. Also he speaks fluent Thai and has had a YouTube blog teaching English for a long as my wife has been watching it.Probably the reason he got the job with Pattaya TV.

Fair play to him for having the balls which so many people on here don't seem to have to use his status in Social Media to highlight what many people know is bad about Thailand. 

I hope that it ends well for him.

I find it easy to believe he doesn't have a WP. Many obvious indiscretions in Thailand that are inexplicably over looked.  And everything works out OK until someone upsets someone. I too hope it's all ancient history by now.