Pai child flasher and molester arrested in Chiang Mai - will be sent to US and blacklisted

Jonathan Fairfield

Pai child flasher and molester arrested in Chiang Mai - will be sent to US and blacklisted

image2.jpg

Thaivisa understands that the alleged American pedophile who exposed himself to and groped a group of children has been re-arrested.

He has been named as Michael Warren Stillinger aged 65.

He was last heard of after he was reportedly let go by police in Pai, Mae Hong Son and was on his way to Bangkok via Chiang Mai.

Chiang Mai News has said that Stillinger was rearrested by Chiang Mai police on Sunday.

His visa was found to be expired and he will now be deported and blacklisted.

image1.png

He is believed to be being deported to the United States where he may face further charges, said Chiang Mai News .

Last week a concerned parent contacted Thaivisa saying that the American tried to kiss and grope children and exposed himself by dropping his pants.

At that time he was believed headed for India where he was said to work in an orphanage. 

Thaivisa can reveal that representatives of the FBI in Bangkok are aware of the case. 

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-23

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Good get the piece of filth out of here, never allowed back to do disgusting things like he did in Pai.

Yes, mate and let's hope that they'll catch a lot more of these fraggers. 

What would have happened to the girl if she'd been alone out there? Sad. 

21 minutes ago, Manny said:

Deport this less than White Trash back to Jail in the USA and give him to the Homeboys in an American Jail marked as a Child Fiddler. Instant Justice

Well, you got racial, so I'll reply in kind.

As he is white there is a better chance he'll be given a medical / psychiatric evaluation before just throwing out the jail cell key. 

Based on the video, he did come across as damaged in some profound way. 

That's unless he's already got a sex crimes record. 

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Well, you got racial, so I'll reply in kind.

As he is white there is a better chance he'll be given a medical / psychiatric evaluation before just throwing out the jail cell key. 

Based on the video, he did come across as damaged in some profound way. 

That's unless he's already got a sex crimes record. 

Should anybody feel sorry for this special example of a Homo Sapiens, just because he comes across as damaged?  

I'm often surprised that people are downplaying the acts of such people. 

Oh, maybe he's a vet and the war had made him to what he is now?

Well, perhaps his childhood wasn't a good one and daddy always bet him on his head?

This man was able to travel a long distance, and it it's true that he's involved in an orphanage, there gotta have to be some serious investigations.

Aren't we the ones who have to protect our children from all that crap? 

If we can't protect the weakest, our and other children, the world is nothing else than a huge junkyard. 

Yup as to above jingthing. The guy has some issues (watch the vid in the cop shop) and a nasty gash to his head (possible concussion) and wonder how and when that happened. Yes, he could have arecord already. Yes, he could be a peado. But don't be too quick to judge him, there could be another explanation for his behaviour as unacceptable as it is. Yes, best place for him is back home and the authorities there will hopefully take a look into his mental health status.

I hope the police who let this scumbag go are going to be investigated

and yes of course there is something wrong with him which is precisely why the public and especially children need to be protected from sick people like him

This guy clearly has mental issues.....No excuse for his actions though...

After seeing the video (earlier post) IMO this guy suffers from severe alcoholism....and should be forced to do rehab.

He is not a pedo, just an idiot.....So the "hang him high" brigade......slow down.

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

Sometimes, I am sad that they just can´t throw him in a deep pit and fill it with sand.

Sand? Hell no, use cement. He might wiggle out of sand! And don't pass him back to India to fiddle with orphan kids again there. Scumbag.

This guy clearly has mental issues.....No excuse for his actions though...

After seeing the video (earlier post) IMO this guy suffers from severe alcoholism....and should be forced to do rehab.

He is not a pedo, just an idiot.....So the "hang him high" brigade......slow down.
Most probably but the hang em high brigade can't help themselves. I'd reserve judgment at this point.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Dropping his trousers in front of a group of kids and then saying he loves them suggests mental issues.....active  pedophiles tend to be more subtle with their grooming techniques and thus  more dangerous as they win the children’s trust first.

23 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Agree, great news that he's been re-arrested.

But the RTP need to explain why they let him go in the first instance.

Seems like they shouldn´t let him go in the second instance either. Put him inside and tell the other inmates what he is.

Ashamed at the number of posters who are defending this vile creature. 
You're not ashamed. You're trying to shame civilized reasonable people that believe in due process before rushing to judgment and sending people to their deaths. People should not be ashamed of that. It's possible that he might be both mentally incompetent and need to be removed from society as well. But his situation merits investigation first.

36 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You're not ashamed. You're trying to shame civilized reasonable people that believe in due process before rushing to judgment and sending people to their deaths. People should not be ashamed of that. It's possible that he might be both mentally incompetent and need to be removed from society as well. But his situation merits investigation first.

I just happened to be reading your comments in the other thread where some palestinian muslim guy was shot dead by suspected Mossad agents. Why did thst guys situation not merit investigation under due process of Malaysian law? 

2 hours ago, YouYouYou said:

Yup as to above jingthing. The guy has some issues (watch the vid in the cop shop) and a nasty gash to his head (possible concussion) and wonder how and when that happened. Yes, he could have arecord already. Yes, he could be a peado. But don't be too quick to judge him, there could be another explanation for his behaviour as unacceptable as it is. Yes, best place for him is back home and the authorities there will hopefully take a look into his mental health status.

We’ve both seen and read the same story, right? What you call a nasty gash is in my eyes a little reminder of what he’d done wrong to some kids.

“Yes, he could be a pedo?”

Let’s see. An Exhibitionist, ( please google it) gets his pleasure by showing off his thing and if somebody comes between, he’ll run away.

Did you see the guy how he’s holding the little girl, how he’s trying to kiss her and touch her body? Did you see how afraid these kids were? Only in my opinion ( which doesn’t mean anything), the guy is a dangerous pedophile who should never be let near a kid, no matter where.

What explanation are you trying to make up for him? Could it be that he’s afraid of grown women and the only pleasure he can get is to abuse little helpless girls, he didn’t seem to be interested in the boys?

His mental health status now seems to be the problem of the so poor man from America. When he’s trying to fight back the accusation from the girl’s daddy, he shows great actor skills, he might have seen at one of the Ex-Presidents.

I truly hope that the story about the orphanage in India was just made up to make his perverted stunt more believable, the child loving man who doesn’t have a problem to drop his pants when kids are around. I don’t feel sorry for this man, I feel sorry for all the kids/ people who had to cross his way.

And I hope that he never injured a little girl that couldn’t run away where no others than him were around. Please try to see the kids as the victims and not the guy. Thank you for your consideration. :blink:

I just happened to be reading your comments in the other thread where some palestinian muslim guy was shot dead by suspected Mossad agents. Why did thst guys situation not merit investigation under due process of Malaysian law? 

I have a much better question. Why don't you stop stalking me by bringing up my posts on completely different topics? Not to mention maliciously twisting their meaning. Don't bother answering. Just desist from such obnoxious posting behavior in future.

1 hour ago, saakura said:

Ashamed at the number of posters who are defending this vile creature. 

It's such a shame that I'm not able to find the right words. 

They talk about help the guy needs, but not about the help the kids need to protect them from such a monster. If we can't create a safe world for kids, we've all failed miserably. 

It's such a shame that I'm not able to find the right words. 

They talk about help the guy needs, but not about the help the kids need to protect them from such a monster. If we can't create a safe world for kids, we've all failed miserably. 
How about make things safe for kids AND allow reasonable due process for the accused?

40 minutes ago, saakura said:

Now you see both sides of the same coin.

I doubt the USA will bring any charges against him.  It would be a difficult case since no eye witnesses from Thailand would be present.  But, the guy sure just made the rest of his life less enjoyable.  Can't return to Thailand.  Can he transit through BKK say if he were flying to Cambodia as a final destination?

1 hour ago, gk10002000 said:

I doubt the USA will bring any charges against him.  It would be a difficult case since no eye witnesses from Thailand would be present.  But, the guy sure just made the rest of his life less enjoyable.  Can't return to Thailand.  Can he transit through BKK say if he were flying to Cambodia as a final destination?

The girl's foreign daddy could press charges, don't you think? And he's a witness with proof what the guy did. 

Demon changed.png

Archived