Pai child flasher and molester arrested in Chiang Mai - will be sent to US and blacklisted

Jonathan Fairfield

13 minutes ago, colinneil said:

sammieuk1 please explain why you posted a sad emoji on ,my post.

Surely you cannot be supporting filth like that, if you are i feel sorry for you.

Mate, we're living in one of the strangest worlds. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

The girl's foreign daddy could press charges, don't you think? And he's a witness with proof what the guy did. 

Demon changed.png

I don't see it going to court.  Possible, but not likely.  They might call him in for an interview, an investigation, etc..  just to get something on the books against the guy here in the USA.  Time will tell.

13 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

Should anybody feel sorry for this special example of a Homo Sapiens, just because he comes across as damaged?  

I'm often surprised that people are downplaying the acts of such people. 

Oh, maybe he's a vet and the war had made him to what he is now?

Well, perhaps his childhood wasn't a good one and daddy always bet him on his head?

This man was able to travel a long distance, and it it's true that he's involved in an orphanage, there gotta have to be some serious investigations.

Aren't we the ones who have to protect our children from all that crap? 

If we can't protect the weakest, our and other children, the world is nothing else than a huge junkyard. 

Here here ... off with both his heads 

14 hours ago, colinneil said:

Good get the piece of filth out of here, never allowed back to do disgusting things like he did in Pai.

So he isn't going to face the Thai Legal Justice system? - Just brush it under the carpet. He should be tried and if found guilty, jailed for a long time. He is clearly either mentally challenged or a downright sicko, either way he is a danger to kids and needs to be removed from society, not just shuffled out of the country to pop off and shag some kids elsewhere.

14 hours ago, Get Real said:

Sometimes, I am sad that they just can´t throw him in a deep pit and fill it with sand.

At this point and from what I have read I don't think so. I suspect mental issues and being deported back to the USA, where I suspect he will be dealt with, may well be enough. I accept he may be guilty of other things we don't know about at this time, and I would help with the sand in that case.

I think it's time that SE Asian countries reassess their immigration policy on people from developed countries. The US, all of Europe and some from South America due to the drug connection. The US and Europe for their sexual, criminal and financial crimes. We have had enough of these white people; during the 14th, 15th century we endured and suffered their colonization, of which we were ripped of our culture, natural resources and were killed for our nationalism. Then starting  in the 80s till today we are trapped in their materialistic  consumerism due to our ignorance. But we ---- some of the SE Asian countries were lucky after independence we still had our culture, language though the natural resources were gone.  Look at South America, their national and governmental languages are Spanish, Portuguese !!!!! So it is time to look at all these people from these so called "developed countries" before we let them come into our countries as they assess us also when we go to their countries.

So the first time arrested after he sobered up it's quite possible that when sober he managed to talk it down to him being so drunk he can't remember it all happening while throwing in the info about his work with orphans in India. His visa was almost expired so the cops let him go to extend his visa keeping him in sight and when he didn't re-new they picked him up on overstay to get an air-tight way of getting him out of Thailand, blacklisted, sent home with info' already sent to the USA along with a copy of the video.

Doubt very much if he will ever hold a passport from USA again.

Why not let him face the Thai court, bureaucracy and ultimately jail music? Would do wonders and, as far as I am concerned, you cannot heal a paedophile. Hence give him a nice Thai jail welcome prior to expelling and black listing him for life! 

13 hours ago, saakura said:

Ashamed at the number of posters who are defending this vile creature. 

I don't think many are defending his actions. I believe what they are saying is he has mental issues

and should be assessed before imprisoned or off to the cuckoo's nest.

I'm ashamed at the number of posters calling out the death penalty or prison rape.

Sadly, even in a normal Thai school, one can easily find such kinda garbage. Leaving alone the more accepted sexual "adventures". I have worked in a school where a good number of Thai leaders were phedo. No one dared to say a word.

1 hour ago, pmh2009 said:

I think it's time that SE Asian countries reassess their immigration policy on people from developed countries. The US, all of Europe and some from South America due to the drug connection. The US and Europe for their sexual, criminal and financial crimes. We have had enough of these white people; during the 14th, 15th century we endured and suffered their colonization, of which we were ripped of our culture, natural resources and were killed for our nationalism. Then starting  in the 80s till today we are trapped in their materialistic  consumerism due to our ignorance. But we ---- some of the SE Asian countries were lucky after independence we still had our culture, language though the natural resources were gone.  Look at South America, their national and governmental languages are Spanish, Portuguese !!!!! So it is time to look at all these people from these so called "developed countries" before we let them come into our countries as they assess us also when we go to their countries.

But surely by blocking all the criminals, scammers, pedophiles and all other forms of low-life scum - you will be destroying Thailand's single biggest revenue-generator and provider to thousands of your politicians, police and legal services people?

14 hours ago, scorecard said:

Agree, great news that he's been re-arrested.

But the RTP need to explain why they let him go in the first instance.

Could be they're running out of jail space. Let somebody else pay for him. Result is the same....he will be gone.

In some countries, you can change your name. One time, I had a college, who was a pedo. He was sentenced in England twice, maybe more. Between two presence at the courts, he was a teacher in Thailand.

I don't understand Thais. Why on the Earth do they import these pedos, ladyboys and others? They have enough in their country.

1 minute ago, ostyan said:

In some countries, you can change your name. One time, I had a college, who was a pedo. He was sentenced in England twice, maybe more. Between two presence at the courts, he was a teacher in Thailand.

I don't understand Thais. Why on the Earth do they import these pedos, ladyboys and others? They have enough in their country.

Thailand imports ladyboys? :whistling:

45 minutes ago, ostyan said:

Sadly, even in a normal Thai school, one can easily find such kinda garbage. Leaving alone the more accepted sexual "adventures". I have worked in a school where a good number of Thai leaders were phedo. No one dared to say a word.

How could you become aware of this and not report it???

16 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

Should anybody feel sorry for this special example of a Homo Sapiens, just because he comes across as damaged?  

I'm often surprised that people are downplaying the acts of such people. 

Oh, maybe he's a vet and the war had made him to what he is now?

Well, perhaps his childhood wasn't a good one and daddy always bet him on his head?

This man was able to travel a long distance, and it it's true that he's involved in an orphanage, there gotta have to be some serious investigations.

Aren't we the ones who have to protect our children from all that crap? 

If we can't protect the weakest, our and other children, the world is nothing else than a huge junkyard. 

The india authoroties should investigate him & put him in their jail thats not as cushy as us jails

4 minutes ago, whaleboneman said:

How could you become aware of this and not report it???

Reporting it would mean giving the job up and very likely nothing would be done about it.

Not an excuse but possibly an explanation.

17 hours ago, Manny said:

Deport this less than White Trash back to Jail in the USA and give him to the Homeboys in an American Jail marked as a Child Fiddler. Instant Justice

"White Trash" is an offensive term to people of color.  It is the implication that the behaviors associated with 'white trash' are an aberration amongst white people while being the default disposition of minorities. 
There is no wide use of 'black trash' or 'Hispanic trash' because those behaviors are assumed to be the default in non Whites. Avoid using it in the future. 

Archived