BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonathan Fairfield

Pai child flasher and molester arrested in Chiang Mai - will be sent to US and blacklisted

Sadly, even in a normal Thai school, one can easily find such kinda garbage. Leaving alone the more accepted sexual "adventures". I have worked in a school where a good number of Thai leaders were phedo. No one dared to say a word.

16 hours ago, colinneil said:

Good get the piece of filth out of here, never allowed back to do disgusting things like he did in Pai.

Exactly which 'piece of filth' do you mean? Thailand has so many....

1 hour ago, pmh2009 said:

I think it's time that SE Asian countries reassess their immigration policy on people from developed countries. The US, all of Europe and some from South America due to the drug connection. The US and Europe for their sexual, criminal and financial crimes. We have had enough of these white people; during the 14th, 15th century we endured and suffered their colonization, of which we were ripped of our culture, natural resources and were killed for our nationalism. Then starting  in the 80s till today we are trapped in their materialistic  consumerism due to our ignorance. But we ---- some of the SE Asian countries were lucky after independence we still had our culture, language though the natural resources were gone.  Look at South America, their national and governmental languages are Spanish, Portuguese !!!!! So it is time to look at all these people from these so called "developed countries" before we let them come into our countries as they assess us also when we go to their countries.

But surely by blocking all the criminals, scammers, pedophiles and all other forms of low-life scum - you will be destroying Thailand's single biggest revenue-generator and provider to thousands of your politicians, police and legal services people?

15 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

Yes, mate and let's hope that they'll catch a lot more of these fraggers. 

What’s a fragger?

14 hours ago, scorecard said:

Agree, great news that he's been re-arrested.

But the RTP need to explain why they let him go in the first instance.

Could be they're running out of jail space. Let somebody else pay for him. Result is the same....he will be gone.

They should lock him up in the worst prison in Thailand for at least a month before shipping him out .??

In some countries, you can change your name. One time, I had a college, who was a pedo. He was sentenced in England twice, maybe more. Between two presence at the courts, he was a teacher in Thailand.

I don't understand Thais. Why on the Earth do they import these pedos, ladyboys and others? They have enough in their country.

1 minute ago, ostyan said:

In some countries, you can change your name. One time, I had a college, who was a pedo. He was sentenced in England twice, maybe more. Between two presence at the courts, he was a teacher in Thailand.

I don't understand Thais. Why on the Earth do they import these pedos, ladyboys and others? They have enough in their country.

Thailand imports ladyboys? :whistling:

Just now, duanebigsby said:

Thailand imports ladyboys? :whistling:

Yes, seemingly they have not enough. (e.g. Phuket you can find)

45 minutes ago, ostyan said:

Sadly, even in a normal Thai school, one can easily find such kinda garbage. Leaving alone the more accepted sexual "adventures". I have worked in a school where a good number of Thai leaders were phedo. No one dared to say a word.

How could you become aware of this and not report it???

16 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

Should anybody feel sorry for this special example of a Homo Sapiens, just because he comes across as damaged?  

I'm often surprised that people are downplaying the acts of such people. 

Oh, maybe he's a vet and the war had made him to what he is now?

Well, perhaps his childhood wasn't a good one and daddy always bet him on his head?

This man was able to travel a long distance, and it it's true that he's involved in an orphanage, there gotta have to be some serious investigations.

Aren't we the ones who have to protect our children from all that crap? 

If we can't protect the weakest, our and other children, the world is nothing else than a huge junkyard. 

The india authoroties should investigate him & put him in their jail thats not as cushy as us jails

4 minutes ago, whaleboneman said:

How could you become aware of this and not report it???

Reporting it would mean giving the job up and very likely nothing would be done about it.

Not an excuse but possibly an explanation.

Why the police in Mae Hong Son let him go free....

17 hours ago, Manny said:

Deport this less than White Trash back to Jail in the USA and give him to the Homeboys in an American Jail marked as a Child Fiddler. Instant Justice

"White Trash" is an offensive term to people of color.  It is the implication that the behaviors associated with 'white trash' are an aberration amongst white people while being the default disposition of minorities. 
There is no wide use of 'black trash' or 'Hispanic trash' because those behaviors are assumed to be the default in non Whites. Avoid using it in the future.