BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonathan Fairfield

Pai child flasher and molester arrested in Chiang Mai - will be sent to US and blacklisted

I personally know Mike. He is an evil <deleted>. He was thrown out of a Pattaya condo by the local Thais because of exposing himself to kids.

I personally know Mike. He is an evil . He was thrown out of a Pattaya condo by the local Thais because of exposing himself to kids.
OMG. That doesn't sound good. Actually his face did look familiar to me as someone I've seen around town before in Pattaya.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

In America law any crime such as a convection or arrest for a pedophile ,the person will be rearrested when he steps foot on American soil and will stand trial again in federal court.

53 minutes ago, lostlost said:

I personally know Mike. He is an evil <deleted>. He was thrown out of a Pattaya condo by the local Thais because of exposing himself to kids.

Does that mean that he made the Indian orphanage story up? Which would be great. 

13 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Does that mean that he made the Indian orphanage story up? Which would be great. 

I assumed it was made up. Did you see the video? Obviously someone not based in reality. 

A troll post has been removed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

2 hours ago, AsiaHand said:

In America law any crime such as a convection or arrest for a pedophile ,the person will be rearrested when he steps foot on American soil and will stand trial again in federal court.

The problem is that they'll probably toss him out on an overstay charge, not for being a pedophile.  One can assume, however, that he's had a history of doing this elsewhere, probably in the U.S., which could explain why he's knocking around this part of the world.  

I wonder why the Pattaya condo didn't press charges and merely told him he wasn't welcome any longer?  Oh wait, I know that's the Thai way.  For starters, he probably wasn't on overstay at the time and was current on his rent, so they couldn't nail him on a less problematic charge and didn't want to go through the hassle of trying a pedophile.    

1 hour ago, rascalman said:

I can suggest a way all save money, hang him! 

Before or after he has a trial?

1 hour ago, rascalman said:

I can suggest a way all save money, hang him! 

Hang your mouse around your neck and stop posting, please. 

21 hours ago, JOC said:

This guy clearly has mental issues.....No excuse for his actions though...

After seeing the video (earlier post) IMO this guy suffers from severe alcoholism....and should be forced to do rehab.

He is not a pedo, just an idiot.....So the "hang him high" brigade......slow down.

if all the guys in Thailand who suffers from severe alcoholism would do such a thing . . .

ehm, i'm afraid something like that will happen daily.

15 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

Before or after he has a trial?

Ku Klux Klan is alive !

30 minutes ago, NancyL said:

The problem is that they'll probably toss him out on an overstay charge, not for being a pedophile.  One can assume, however, that he's had a history of doing this elsewhere, probably in the U.S., which could explain why he's knocking around this part of the world.  

I wonder why the Pattaya condo didn't press charges and merely told him he wasn't welcome any longer?  Oh wait, I know that's the Thai way.  For starters, he probably wasn't on overstay at the time and was current on his rent, so they couldn't nail him on a less problematic charge and didn't want to go through the hassle of trying a pedophile.    

That's entirely possible but on the other hand his neighbors might have recognized what's obvious on the video, that he's basically damaged and out of touch with reality but not necessarily a literal risk to molest children, aside from the exhibitionism. I think if he had actually literally bothered children that way, it's fairly likely he would have been visited by the police. Not suggesting the exhibitionism is OK of course.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

That's entirely possible but on the other hand his neighbors might have recognized what's obvious on the video, that he's basically damaged and out of touch with reality but not necessarily a literal risk to molest children, aside from the exhibitionism. I think if he had actually literally bothered children that way, it's fairly likely he would have been visited by the police. But it's just speculation in any case. 

Exhibitionists usually don't touch and kiss their victims. They get their kick from showing their thingy, or?

5 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Exhibitionists usually don't touch and kiss their victims. They get their kick from showing their thingy, or?

I'm not expert on such things but I think there is a common sense thing when encountering totally whacked out people in public. You know them when you see them. He hardly seems to be a typical case of pedo. The way he acted out, he may as well put a big sign on his chest saying PEDO. It seems to me that would be very unusual for an actual pedo. 

Anyway, if the Pattaya story is actually true, it's more clear now it would be best to remove that man from society, but short of just shooting him without trial.