Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonathan Fairfield

Pai child flasher and molester arrested in Chiang Mai - will be sent to US and blacklisted

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I'm not expert on such things but I think there is a common sense thing when encountering totally whacked out people in public. You know them when you see them. He hardly seems to be a typical case of pedo. The way he acted out, he may as well put a big sign on his chest saying PEDO. It seems to me that would be very unusual for an actual pedo. 

Jing, I get your point. But what if he'd go further and use his fingers and more to do harm to the girl? He's obviously not interested in little boys. 

  What would you think if that girl's your child??

 

  P.S. I don't think that there's a typical pedophile, nor is there a typical rapist, or killer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jenny2017 said:

Jing, I get your point. But what if he'd go further and use his fingers and more to do harm to the girl? He's obviously not interested in little boys. 

  What would you think if that girl's your child??

You don't have to play the you're not a parent card with me. That is obnoxious. Obviously, what he did was totally unacceptable. I objected to just murdering him without medical evaluation and legal due process. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, colinneil said:

Good get the piece of filth out of here, never allowed back to do disgusting things like he did in Pai.

The trouble is Col, that he will just do it some other country

Castrate the mongrel, or the next step up from that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You don't have to play the you're not a parent card with me. That is obnoxious. Obviously, what he did was totally unacceptable. I objected to just murdering him without medical evaluation and legal due process. 

Sorry, wasn't my intention to play with you. I was just trying to come up with an example. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, YouYouYou said:

Yup as to above jingthing. The guy has some issues (watch the vid in the cop shop) and a nasty gash to his head (possible concussion) and wonder how and when that happened. Yes, he could have arecord already. Yes, he could be a peado. But don't be too quick to judge him, there could be another explanation for his behaviour as unacceptable as it is. Yes, best place for him is back home and the authorities there will hopefully take a look into his mental health status.

:sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It appears to me that this creep is drunk, black list him for life, deport him home to face the music there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

Does that mean that he made the Indian orphanage story up? Which would be great. 

He has spent time in India but I do not know of any of his activities there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That still video image of his dropping his pants in front of children really brings the reality home about pedophiles.

It could happen to any child and the emotional damage and consequences could be lifelong.

 

As much as I’d like to have compassion for a fellow human being this kind of walking evil does not deserve even oxygen to breathe.  

 

IF he has been given due legal process, psych evaluation and treatment and is still a repeat offender the only solution that seems fit is permanent incarceration and a lobotomy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had experience with an exhibitionist in college and that was emotionally trying and I was 19 years old and had seen, shall we say, the male member before, but always on a consensual basis.  I can only imagine what a child must go through.

 

There was a peeping Tom and exhibitionist lurking around the sorority houses on campus.  We'd been warned, so I knew what was happening as soon as it happened, but I didn't think I'd confront him directly.  Our house was built on a slope, so the back of the basement had a room that you could access to the back yard through a regular door.  A few of us had study desks in that room and most members stored their bicycles in that room.  There were a couple windows on either side of the door.

 

One day, after studying for a time at my desk in that room (alone), I decided to take my bicycle out through the door.  Upon opening it and starting to push the bicycle out, I found him standing there, pants down, fondling himself.  Of course I screamed and fought the first urge to push my bicycle out at him, because I didn't want it stolen.  Instead, I brought it back into the room and quickly closed and locked the door.  He made no move to come after me and left.

 

We called the police, two came to the house and after undergoing questioning, I can only image what rape victims must endure.  Questions about what I'd been wearing, how long do I think he'd been watching me through the window, they inspected the room and asked many questions about what I'd been doing prior to going out, what I was reading, was I touching myself, etc.  It was downright creepy to think he'd been watching me through the window and that police somehow thought I'd been putting on a little show for him.  

 

And then questions about the man himself.  I couldn't remember much about him, because I was just so fixed on the part of him that you usually don't see in public and his overall stance and trying to figure out if he was going to move closer to the door.  I sure didn't remember his face.  

 

Eventually they caught the guy at another sorority house and he got off lightly because, after all, he hadn't actually touched anyone and his targets weren't children.  He did move on and nothing more was heard of him in our college town.  He probably found new grounds.

 

This isn't normal behavior and shouldn't be dismissed because "no one got hurt".  People who do this need mental help and it should be forced on them by the court system.  No one, even an adult woman, should have to deal with a stranger in this way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2018 at 1:49 PM, lostlost said:

I personally know Mike. He is an evil <deleted>. He was thrown out of a Pattaya condo by the local Thais because of exposing himself to kids.

Interesting that you have come forward.     Since you know him personally maybe you could give a few more details concerning Mike?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2018 at 12:14 PM, NancyL said:

I had experience with an exhibitionist in college and that was emotionally trying and I was 19 years old and had seen, shall we say, the male member before, but always on a consensual basis.  I can only imagine what a child must go through.

 

There was a peeping Tom and exhibitionist lurking around the sorority houses on campus.  We'd been warned, so I knew what was happening as soon as it happened, but I didn't think I'd confront him directly.  Our house was built on a slope, so the back of the basement had a room that you could access to the back yard through a regular door.  A few of us had study desks in that room and most members stored their bicycles in that room.  There were a couple windows on either side of the door.

 

One day, after studying for a time at my desk in that room (alone), I decided to take my bicycle out through the door.  Upon opening it and starting to push the bicycle out, I found him standing there, pants down, fondling himself.  Of course I screamed and fought the first urge to push my bicycle out at him, because I didn't want it stolen.  Instead, I brought it back into the room and quickly closed and locked the door.  He made no move to come after me and left.

 

We called the police, two came to the house and after undergoing questioning, I can only image what rape victims must endure.  Questions about what I'd been wearing, how long do I think he'd been watching me through the window, they inspected the room and asked many questions about what I'd been doing prior to going out, what I was reading, was I touching myself, etc.  It was downright creepy to think he'd been watching me through the window and that police somehow thought I'd been putting on a little show for him.  

 

And then questions about the man himself.  I couldn't remember much about him, because I was just so fixed on the part of him that you usually don't see in public and his overall stance and trying to figure out if he was going to move closer to the door.  I sure didn't remember his face.  

 

Eventually they caught the guy at another sorority house and he got off lightly because, after all, he hadn't actually touched anyone and his targets weren't children.  He did move on and nothing more was heard of him in our college town.  He probably found new grounds.

 

This isn't normal behavior and shouldn't be dismissed because "no one got hurt".  People who do this need mental help and it should be forced on them by the court system.  No one, even an adult woman, should have to deal with a stranger in this way.

It happened to a gf of me in Germany, when a guy dropped his trousers in a park and started masturbating. She did what somebody had told her if something like that will happen to her, and started laughing out loud, pointing at him.

 

   The guy immediately stopped and ran away. The guy was not trying to touch her, but when I saw the American touching and kissing the girl, it gave me the creep. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, bambooboi said:

why wasnt he put in jail?  too easy to just deport an blacklist. no court no fine?

Yes, that's exactly what the police like to do in cases when a foreigner is acting up and hasn't outright murdered someone.  It's just easier to deport and blacklist them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NancyL said:

Yes, that's exactly what the police like to do in cases when a foreigner is acting up and hasn't outright murdered someone.  It's just easier to deport and blacklist them.

But I strongly believe that his departure from Pai wasn't free.

LOS.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

But I strongly believe that his departure from Pai wasn't free.

LOS.jpg

Actually, it might have been.  I've seen cases where police let someone go, especially if he's on overstay and they've called Immigration and no one from Immigration comes around after a reasonable time to pick them up.  It boggles the mind.  Especially if it seems he needs medical attention, either at a regular or mental hospital.  I think the Thai logic would be why should the local Pai gov't pick up this guy's medical expenses, when Immigration should be taking responsibility for him?

 

I believe the OP said he's 65 years old, which means no one wants to touch him, because they don't want an old guy dying in their custody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...