Russian Sex Gurus Trial On Hold Pending More Investigation

snoop1130

Russian Sex Gurus Trial On Hold Pending More Investigation

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

rybka-696x498.jpg

Anastasia Vashukevich in an image posted to Instagram in March 2017 purportedly taken in Pattaya. Photo: Nastya_rybka.ru / Instagram

PATTAYA — Police said Monday they are still investigating a group of Slavic “sex instructors,” though they admit it could over a month before a trial begins.

Although the court last week cleared the group of working illegally, police said they still stand charged with prostitution and conspiracy. Those two charges are still being investigated, said Capt. Thanin Kanpai of Pattaya Police Station.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2018/04/23/russian-sex-gurus-trial-on-hold-pending-more-investigation/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-4-23

Well there you have it folks. Thai Justice in all its glory. The group were found not guilty of working illegally. This is of course, AFTER a bunch of them have already been deported for, working illegally! Having been found not guilty on the charge they were arrested for, the cops won't let those still here go, cos they want to try to find another excuse to screw them over.

One day this place will realise the biggest source of embarrassment is not from Farang getting horny, but the Thai cops over zealousness and stupidity.

13 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Well there you have it folks. Thai Justice in all its glory. The group were found not guilty of working illegally. This is of course, AFTER a bunch of them have already been deported for, working illegally! Having been found not guilty on the charge they were arrested for, the cops won't let those still here go, cos they want to try to find another excuse to screw them over.

One day this place will realise the biggest source of embarrassment is not from Farang getting horny, but the Thai cops over zealousness and stupidity.

I think she put her foot in it when she claimed to know big info on big people and now the police want to hang her from a higher pole.if she had kept her mouth shut she would of probably been back in her country now with the rest of her crew.

5 hours ago, Get Real said:

I guess little Anastasia has got her too many 5 minutes of fame now. Nothing here to look at more boys. You have seen everything you will ever see from this girl already.

Lol... how very very sad... or maybe it’s just me who’s very very sad, because I only clicked to see a little more from this girl...

Wouldn't it be cool if Derepaska had a copy of the pee pee tapes and Anastasia stole a copy.  And it turned out that Cohen's trip to Prague was to try to buy the tapes and in the process of discovering this in the trove of evidence ceased from Cohen that they found pee pee tapes volume two starring Hannity.   I'm loving this soap opera.

Archived