Man who fired shots during Nakhon Nayok wedding procession faces four charges

webfact

Man who fired shots during wedding procession faces four charges

By Thai PBS

shooting4.jpg

The gunman who fired shots during a wedding procession in Muang district of Nakhon Nayok on Sunday (April 23) resulting to the injuries of three girls by stray shots turned himself in to the Muang district police on Monday.

Mr Naravuth Poomee, 46, a resident of Tambon Bang Looksua, Ongkharak district, told Pol Lt-Col Preecha Rueksa, the deputy superintendent, that he didn’t know that firing gunshots into the air was a criminal offence, adding that he aimed the gun at a banana tree and on the ground and emptied all the bullets in the magazine.

He also claimed that the gun was borrowed from somebody’s else. Pol Lt-Col Preecha said police would try to find the real owner of the handgun.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/man-fired-shots-wedding-procession-faces-four-charges/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-04-24

28 minutes ago, YetAnother said:

why should we care about this ? should be a wake-up call as to how dangerously stupid the people around us , especially here, can be

Yeah, as if the recent Songkran road carnage wasn't enough of a "wake-up call".

2 hours ago, webfact said:

He also claimed that the gun was borrowed from somebody’s else.

"Hey, buddy, I want to attend a wedding procession. Can I please borrow your gun to celebrate?"

"Of course, no problem...  and here's a full magazine to go with it, too. Have fun."

If Naravuth's claim is true, this really is the pinnacle of irresponsibility. But I'm not too convinced. It might just as well have been Naravuth's own, illegal hand gun.

3 minutes ago, Misterwhisper said:

"Hey, buddy, I want to attend a wedding procession. Can I please borrow your gun to celebrate?"

"Of course, no problem...  and here's a full magazine to go with it, too. Have fun."

If Naravuth's claim is true, this really is the pinnacle of irresponsibility. But I'm not too convinced. It might just as well have been Naravuth's own, illegal hand gun.

We're in the right place for that.

I take it you're not suggesting Naravuth might be lying to the police? They should be able to spot that one easily - a bit like the pot calling the kettle black.

Yes of course the rifle was borrowed, and that is why it is buried somewhere now

never to be found, unless of course the local police could hook his jewels to

a car battery for a few minutes. Talk you poot go hook trash!

Geezer

he didn’t know that firing gunshots into the air was a criminal offence, adding that he aimed the gun at a banana tree and on the ground and emptied all the bullets in the magazine.

Obviously he's never heard of the "Irish sniper" Rick O'Shea !!!!

What an idiot

Archived