Khao Sok Yoga holiday for around 20 people in vegetarian hotel

Ahriman

Hello,

my name is Fabian and I am working for Yoga Vidya, the largest ashram outside of India. I am organising yoga holidays to Thailand for around 20 people in 2019. I'd like to go to Khao Sok and to Koh Phi Phi or Phuket.

I need hotels which are clean, comfortable, good looking and most important: They need to have a place for around 20 people to do yoga (around 50m²) and the hotel must serve only vegetarian food. The maximum hotel price is 100€ per night per person.

Does anybody know hotels in Khao Sok, Koh Phi Phi and Phuket with these requirements? For Khao Sok I am especially interested in floating hotels but floating hotels for Koh Phi Phi and Phuket would also be nice.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Fabian

• 5 weeks later...

Dear Fabian,

we are a 3 year-old eco-sustainable village located on a small piece of land between Khao Sok and Surat Thani.

We are working towards becoming self-sustained on food, water and energy. So far, we have our own water supply, vegetable gardens and a small chicken house. We currently sleep in comfortable bamboo huts, plus we have tents, hammocks and a gazebo to accommodate our guests. Our community provides accommodation for tourists and travelers, a place to live for residents, and a refreshing stop for collaborators and people of good will.

We are currently planning to build our own eco-houses, resort and tree house and provide yoga, meditation, permaculture retreats and workshops.

Although we are not yet in the conditions to help you with your 2019 yoga program, we hope to soon be a place where you could be part of with your yoga expertise.

This been said, it would be amazing if you could pay us a visit if you will end up in the Khao Sok area. We welcome everyone and we would love to meet you; of course, your group is welcome too!

To help you with your resort search, we would suggest having a look into Resorts located on the Ratchaprapa dam; there are many good resorts.

Much love,

Gaarawe' - The EcoVillage

[email protected]

Archived