Pattani

ahddub

Is this safe for teachers? Safe for students?

Many times students from PSU Hat Yai have to go to Pattani Campus and you can believe me, they don't enjoy it.

I work in shrimp farming business and have many time to go to the aquatic animal center at PSU Hat Yai. Some of the teachers there (well known doctors in the shrimp business) are telling me that they avoid as much as possible to go there. When they have to bring students to make farm visits, they stay in North Pattani near Songkhla province.

If you want the example of Yala and Narathiwat, the last non-muslim teachers were killed 3 weeks ago!!!!

I know a 3 or 4 arabic teachers, teaching arabic. For them it is not a problem to go there as they are muslims and look like it.

I had to go there 3 times and on the "police" (i don't know what kind of police) checks, they never stoped me (i have half arabic origin too)...

Anyway, even if there is not a big chance to get in trouble, there still is one. Some people are afraid to come to Hat Yai. Hat Yai is not comparable to Pattani. Hat Yai is safe. Better stay at Prince of Sonkhla Campus in Hat Yai. Much more to do...