The Harry Kane Team

Bredbury Blue

10 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

I mean if it's the Silva team does that not imply you are just a sheep where POS for KDB was concerned. Let me guess this genius will say his comment was based on years of service. 

Not 100% sure what you mean. KdB over the season has probably been our best player; since the turn of the year I think its been Silva which is pretty amazing considering the worry he's had with his premature-born son. Silva though is the most important or influential player - my opinion - I think we could cope without KdB but we need Silva's guile to win games.

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Not 100% sure what you mean. KdB over the season has probably been our best player; since the turn of the year I think its been Silva which is pretty amazing considering the worry he's had with his premature-born son. Silva though is the most important or influential player - my opinion - I think we could cope without KdB but we need Silva's guile to win games.

Were they both on the field recently in your most important game Ever. Both legs you lost. Nothing close about it. What's the problem with the coach were you hoping to use it by parking the bus or something? Bottom line you lot done big time and you lot have been sulking ever since and that is clear from the comments since.

34 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Were they both on the field recently in your most important game Ever. Both legs you lost. Nothing close about it. What's the problem with the coach were you hoping to use it by parking the bus or something? Bottom line you lot done big time and you lot have been sulking ever since and that is clear from the comments since.

"Were they both on the field recently in your most important game Ever"?

Yes (without checking) I think Silva and KdB played both games. Our most important game ever? Don't think so; by your logic our Real SEMI must have been.

Your comments hardly relate to this forum topic do they. Shall we keep to topic.

3 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"Were they both on the field recently in your most important game Ever"?

Yes (without checking) I think Silva and KdB played both games. Our most important game ever? Don't think so; by your logic our Real SEMI must have been.

Your comments hardly relate to this forum topic do they. Shall we keep to topic.

Best players rise to the occasion. Yours did not and the voters for POY recognised that. Mo Salah team is extremely disrespectful to the other players. Players who rose to the occasion recently and ousted you from the pinnacle of European football.

23 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Best players rise to the occasion. Yours did not and the voters for POY recognised that. Mo Salah team is extremely disrespectful to the other players. Players who rose to the occasion recently and ousted you from the pinnacle of European football.

This topic isn't about how City players fared in the Liverpool games is it. 

Voters for POY didn't cast their votes based on those 2 games.

You want to post again about the City n Liverpool games post on one of those threads.

A poor attempt to score points but it's off topic. 

9 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

This topic isn't about how City players fared in the Liverpool games is it. 

Voters for POY didn't cast their votes based on those 2 games.

You want to post again about the City n Liverpool games post on one of those threads.

A poor attempt to score points but it's off topic. 

Point being had you man stood up and got a job done in those games he very well could have won it but the scale that tipped it in salah's favour was the performances over those key games. The icing was what he did days after winning it to Roma. Kind of put the issue to bed for most people with common sense, guardiola, you and the other chap not included of course.

2 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Kind of put the issue to bed for most people with common sense, guardiola, you and the other chap not included of course.

I'm presuming the " other chap" is moi. Actually, I congratulated Salah on winning it. He's a top, top player and goal scorers will always get the nod over a goalie, or defender, midfielder etc.

22 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I'm presuming the " other chap" is moi. Actually, I congratulated Salah on winning it. He's a top, top player and goal scorers will always get the nod over a goalie, or defender, midfielder etc.

So did i but hey let's not let that get in the way of R2D2's desperate rants.

I'm sure if I go over to the Sunderland thread or any other thread for that matter, he's probably been there still banging on about liverpool beating City in the CL (but conveniently ignore the 18 point gap); we'll take that as compliment to our current status compared to Liverpool's. The times they are a changing; how <deleted> right you are Mr Zimmerman.

1 minute ago, Bredbury Blue said:

So did i but hey let's not let that get in the way of R2D2's desperate rants.

I'm sure if I go over to the Sunderland thread or any other thread for that he's probably been there still banging on about liverpool beating City in the CL (but conveniently ignore the 18 point gap); we'll take that as compliment to our current status compared to Liverpool's. The times they are a changing; how <deleted> right you are Mr Zimmerman.

Nothing has changed though you began purchasing the title 10 years ago but you fail to establish any European pedigree whatsoever and you get done home and away. It must be difficult to swallow after such sprees but as Bruce hornsby said; "that's just the way it is, some things will never change" 

8 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Nothing has changed though you began purchasing the title 10 years ago but you fail to establish any European pedigree whatsoever and you get done home and away. It must be difficult to swallow after such sprees but as Bruce hornsby said; "that's just the way it is, some things will never change" 

Didn't Bruce Hornsby play for Sheffield Wednesday in the late 70s?

Something a bit more relevant than this thread.......

Anyone ever notice how prickly and unpleasant Pep gets the moment any interviewer mentions the money he's spent.....its like they cut into a raw nerve.

Fancy that.

Pep probably realizes that one day FIFA/UEFA might grow a pair and deal with these money hemorrhaging sugar daddy owned clubs and issue a major spending cap so theres equal competition clubs have to earn their trophy haul in the right way.  Then certain clubs will just seep back to mediocrity.

Apparently City have just spent 50m on a young lad to bring in the oranges at half time.

Just now, mrbojangles said:

Probably not but it'd be fun for you to pick a different subject

Well don't go swimming in a pool of sharks if you don't want to get bitten and i decided not to acquiesce on this thread and treat it with the type of responses it deserves.  Seems like it worked too!!  

Just watch him though....the mere mention of money and he does a Jekyll and Hyde.  Seems about hung up on it to me.  Still i'd rather he has a hissy fit over the mention of money that blogging off about all his managerial trophies, half of which Coco the clown could have won.

Anyway, back on topic.  

Pep is a real prick too like. He shows little respect in interviews. He created the term Harry kane team and the other day for POY when he's arguing KDB should win he uses the term "other guy" not once either. Real sore lemon sucker that lad.

3 hours ago, carmine said:

Well don't go swimming in a pool of sharks if you don't want to get bitten 

Never thought of you as a Shark Carms. More like a Dolphin than a Shark. Popping your head out of the water every now and again and making squeaky noises :smile:

17 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Never thought of you as a Shark Carms. More like a Dolphin than a Shark. Popping your head out of the water every now and again and making squeaky noises :smile:

Ah, your little jape was appreciated by BB and Peter.  Now that makes me feel a whole lot better.  Blimey, did you really think i was referring to myself as a shark?!  I'll simplify the point later in the post.

But seriously,  since were discussing Pep's antics, i'm surprised no ones brought up his behavior after you were knocked out by the mighty Wigan.  No respect, childish, petulant and a thoroughly sore loser.  All in quite disgraceful.  

You City lads should start up a weakly troll thread.  problem is, you don't seem to like it when its thrown back at you.  Same as Pep i might add.  :smile:  People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.  Perhaps you might try and amuse BB and Peter with that one?

Next weeks troll thread;  How Arab and Russian money is creating an inbalance in the global game.

Or, how about you simply stop an obvious troll thread as soon as you see it since you clearly don't like the repercussions?  

52 minutes ago, carmine said:

Ah, your little jape was appreciated by BB and Peter.  Now that makes me feel a whole lot better.  Blimey, did you really think i was referring to myself as a shark?!  I'll simplify the point later in the post.

But seriously,  since were discussing Pep's antics, i'm surprised no ones brought up his behavior after you were knocked out by the mighty Wigan.  No respect, childish, petulant and a thoroughly sore loser.  All in quite disgraceful.  

You City lads should start up a weakly troll thread.  problem is, you don't seem to like it when its thrown back at you.  Same as Pep i might add.  :smile:  People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.  Perhaps you might try and amuse BB and Peter with that one?

Next weeks troll thread;  How Arab and Russian money is creating an inbalance in the global game.

Or, how about you simply stop an obvious troll thread as soon as you see it since you clearly don't like the repercussions?  

Why is this an "obvious troll thread"? 

It's a 'name each clubs most influential player' thread, that's all; it's intended as a bit of fun. Not sure why Carmine and R2D2 fail to recognise that and have attempted to go offtopic on an anti-City rant, again. 

This 'Harry Kane team' thing really upsets you doesn't it Carmine. 

Harry Kane team.:post-4641-1156694572:

22 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Pep is a real prick too like. He shows little respect in interviews. He created the term Harry kane team and the other day for POY when he's arguing KDB should win he uses the term "other guy" not once either. Real sore lemon sucker that lad.

And his charging on the field to abuse an opposition player after his team won, was apparently inspiring genius 

3 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

And his charging on the field to abuse an opposition player after his team won, was apparently inspiring genius 

Yes, he set news standards in abuse this season.  Ask Wigan.  Totally inspirational.  

Perhaps the "Verbal Abusers Team"?  Sounds inspiring.  And the motto....."Even though we've spent 520m more than you,  you managed to knock us out of the cup,  yet i'm still not man enough to deal with it"

13 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Theres every justification in making the case for KdB being POY and not a single case against Salah being named.  The whole "other guy" bit is just immature and stupid and disrespectful,  as has been his behavior this season on more than the odd occasion.

Jesus, just how much of an advantage over everyone else does this guy want?   

Archived