The Harry Kane Team

Bredbury Blue

2 hours ago, carmine said:

problem is, you don't seem to like it when its thrown back at you.  Same as Pep i might add.  :smile:  People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Flip that the other way mate. You lot constantly throw rocks at City (and Pep) and when we throw a pebble back you lot can't take it. I mean, come on Carms, how many times do we or I really go on the Spurs thread and post with the same vitriol that you do?

It's plain and obvious for all to see, that what Pep has achieved this season is beautiful, record breaking football. You never liked Pep before he came to City and what you are doing is clinging onto the slightest error, misjudgement or slip of a tongue in an interview by Pep to try and beat him up with. 

The truth is, I never in my lifetime thought I would get to City football played like this at City and I'm happy as Larry. So keep on bashing City and Pep all you like but please don't go off on one when we respond

19 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Flip that the other way mate. You lot constantly throw rocks at City (and Pep) and when we throw a pebble back you lot can't take it. I mean, come on Carms, how many times do we or I really go on the Spurs thread and post with the same vitriol that you do?

It's plain and obvious for all to see, that what Pep has achieved this season is beautiful, record breaking football. You never liked Pep before he came to City and what you are doing is clinging onto the slightest error, misjudgement or slip of a tongue in an interview by Pep to try and beat him up with. 

The truth is, I never in my lifetime thought I would get to City football played like this at City and I'm happy as Larry. So keep on bashing City and Pep all you like but please don't go off on one when we respond

Flip that the other way mate.  Just close an obvious troll thread. Simple really.  

5 hours ago, carmine said:

Ah, your little jape was appreciated by BB and Peter.  Now that makes me feel a whole lot better.  Blimey, did you really think i was referring to myself as a shark?!  I'll simplify the point later in the post.

But seriously,  since were discussing Pep's antics, i'm surprised no ones brought up his behavior after you were knocked out by the mighty Wigan.  No respect, childish, petulant and a thoroughly sore loser.  All in quite disgraceful.  

You City lads should start up a weakly troll thread.  problem is, you don't seem to like it when its thrown back at you.  Same as Pep i might add.  :smile:  People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.  Perhaps you might try and amuse BB and Peter with that one?

Next weeks troll thread;  How Arab and Russian money is creating an inbalance in the global game.

Or, how about you simply stop an obvious troll thread as soon as you see it since you clearly don't like the repercussions?  

Carmine you are being a bit stalker ish there. You do realise for you to know who liked the comment you must click on the likes to conclude your investigation as to the people who liked it.

That's a bit touchy but it makes sense to me now when you call people stalkers. Hope Alfie is alright. Forgot password? No but seriously your comments are naff you spend more time commenting about the comment and commentator than you do about football matters. 

5 hours ago, carmine said:

Theres every justification in making the case for KdB being POY and not a single case against Salah being named.  The whole "other guy" bit is just immature and stupid and disrespectful,  as has been his behavior this season on more than the odd occasion.

Jesus, just how much of an advantage over everyone else does this guy want?   

Thought he had a good game yesterday. Centre forward for Brazil in the World Cup? Him or Firminho?

8 minutes ago, champers said:

Thought he had a good game yesterday. Centre forward for Brazil in the World Cup? Him or Firminho?

Jesus all day, let Firmino just slide under the radar, and keep being undervalued, we like the most important player in our squad to stay that way. 

14 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I'm really having trouble understanding how the latest comments relate to this topic. Last request to you guys to stay ON TOPIC.

How's about putting your City comments on the City forum; happy to answer them there.

OK sound your team ain't got 1 player who can lay a claim like HK team but you got a sheikh. So your teams best name would be

The Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan team

bit of fun like. Rolls off the tongue that one.

must be hard work signing the cheques 

18 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Carmine you are being a bit stalker ish there. You do realise for you to know who liked the comment you must click on the likes to conclude your investigation as to the people who liked it.

That's a bit touchy but it makes sense to me now when you call people stalkers. Hope Alfie is alright. Forgot password? No but seriously your comments are naff you spend more time commenting about the comment and commentator than you do about football matters. 

Don't know what you are talking about, it clearly shows who has liked a comment whether you ask it to or not.  You don't click onto anything.  Feel free to apologize for your stupid comments.  Surely you have something better to do?

Maybe you have some TV software different to all other members?

4 hours ago, carmine said:

Don't know what you are talking about, it clearly shows who has liked a comment whether you ask it to or not.  You don't click onto anything.  Feel free to apologize for your stupid comments.  Surely you have something better to do?

Maybe you have some TV software different to all other members?

Nah your still a stalker with comments like that. Commenting on who gives it a like is right up your street. I'm guessing you use a PC then. Never logged on using one myself.

11 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Nah your still a stalker with comments like that. Commenting on who gives it a like is right up your street. I'm guessing you use a PC then. Never logged on using one myself.

Run along.

Archived