Which cup will be the first to be filled ?

3 minutes ago, ravip said:

Any particular reason for number 5?

If I told you I'd have to kill you.

These are  all over FaceBore, once you've sussed one they are easy-peasy (quickly re-checks to ensure he's not being an idiot).

@sanemax there's already a Contract out on you for revealing the nuclear launch codes :sad:

9 minutes ago, vogie said:

I can see it now but it is very deceiving, most people would see a tap drawn as thus, apart from Crossy of course.

Some would call that a faucet.

In my mind this is a Fawcett :tongue::tongue: Left us far too soon, only 62 :sad::sad:

Farrah-Fawcett.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Crossy said:

It's a very specific speaker.

One needs to follow every post and be of a certain age.

The Western Electric speakerphone used by the unseen Charlie Townsend, who directed the "Angels" crime-fighting operations in Charlie's Angels.

44 minutes ago, ravip said:

The correct answer is 5

The outlet that is lowest in the reciever cup that is lowest will start draining first, that's on the 4 side in both cases.

If the first reciever is considered to start as and remain full to the top then syphon effects may take place ( not sure exactly how )  that would depend on the very minor pressure differences between the top and the various outlets, and change the outward flow from the top.

On a slow fill where the level never reaches the top outlet then it will drain to the 4 side at the same rate as the fill.

So my answer would be it depends on how quickly the top reciever is filled/topped up.

?

55 minutes ago, ravip said:

The correct answer is 5

The outlet that is lowest in the reciever cup that is lowest will start draining first, that's on the 4 side in both cases.

If the first reciever is considered to start as and remain full to the top then syphon effects may take place ( not sure exactly how ) and change the outward flow from the top.

On a slow fill where the level never reaches the top outlet then it will drain to the 4 side at the same rate as the fill.

So my answer would be it depends on how quickly the top reciever is filled/topped up.

NB

7 is blocked as well.

?

This is kind of a 'trick' diagram.

If you look very carefully at the path the liquid would take, you will see that all are blocked at some point except the path to the cup 5. Hence, the positions or levels are immaterial.

Archived