BANGKOK 20 February 2019 06:31
Scott

Straight men have a lot of gay sex, study shows

On 10/20/2018 at 12:29 PM, dennis123 said:

Nice excuse, I would've said the same if I were you.

Would you have commented if the topic was 'Gay men have a lot of straight sex, study shows'?

Makes me think why there are no studies on that!

Yes I would its an interesting topic that can be read by gays or non-gays.  You seem to have a hang up.

It is pathetic ,and tragic even, how the whole world has bought into this gay/not gay ( or worse,"straight ") nonsense. All over the world men are men and are perfectly capable of engaging in different kinds of sex acts.

• Like 2

Some troll post removed. Keep posting like that and you will be removed as well

On 5/1/2018 at 3:05 PM, Krataiboy said:

Nothing particularly revelationary about this Pink piece. Numerous surveys have shown that many, if not most, men who identify as heterosexual have a sexual experience with another man at some time in their lives. The same goes for women, only more so.

What a load of crap. They ain't straight if they are doing other dudes. They're either gay or bisexual, not at all straight.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2018 at 5:35 PM, Songlaw said:

I have an earth-shattering newsflash for any "straight" men having gay sex... Chiefly, you aren't straight. You likely never were straight, and will likely never be straight without some sort of serious intervention. I would maintain that even "experimental" gay sex isn't possible for a straight male, due to an aversive reflex triggered by the thought of sexual involvement with other males. I know that some will argue, but I would suggest they refer back to the first couple of sentences in this comment. I have been as open to new and interesting experiences as is humanly possible throughout my life, but as far as I can determine, this is a physiological barrier that cannot be overridden by a neurotypically-wired, heterosexual male. 

Sorry to quote from page 1, but FMD !

The barrier you are referring to is called homophobia... 

WHere did they do this study, in a prison?

I do not believe those numbers. I think guys that have sex with men are gay or extremely repressed or anxious to have a sexual experience. 

On 7/29/2018 at 4:59 AM, Scott said:

No, sexual behavior is not against nature.   Nature does not complain.   It is based on your Christian theology that made an arbitrary decision about what is or isn't acceptable.   Your mouth was designed by nature for the ingestion of nutrients.   Nature doesn't mind if you use it for speaking.   Nature doesn't complain if you use for kissing, nor does she complain if you kiss a male or female, or if you use it for sex, so it's not against nature. Heck, Nature doesn't even care if you use your mouth to pull the pin out of a grenade and go all Rambo on others.   Nature simply doesn't care.   You care, but nature doesn't.   Your religion cares and it has told you that it's against Nature.   It's not.  

"Your mouth was designed by nature for the ingestion of nutrients.   Nature doesn't mind if you use it for speaking."

Actually - your mouth was designed by nature for a number of activities. Speaking is one of them. To suggest that nature designed the mouth only for eating is ludicrous.

What is clear is that nature did design the sexual organs for reproduction.  

Nature is not a thinking entity, so is not able to care or otherwise.

Homosexual sex is not what nature intended. Sex is for reproduction. So it's actually quite fair to say that homosexuality is not natures design.

Not that it matters, nor should anyone get upset about it. Nature didn't make us for hang-gliding either. 

But homosexuality is not natural. It's against evolutionary design. Evolutions purpose is to perpetuate the species. Homosexuality does a pretty poor job in that regard.