Straight men have a lot of gay sex, study shows

Scott

On 5/29/2018 at 8:23 PM, jenny2017 said:

If men have gay sex, wouldn't you call them gay?

Many ignorant people would call them that, but in truth, some are and some aren't. It's called men who have sex with men. It's not the same thing as gay sexual ORIENTATION. 

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Many ignorant people would call them that, but in truth, some are and some aren't. It's called men who have sex with men. It's not the same thing as gay sexual ORIENTATION. 

I would call them gay or very confused. To b polite

26 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Now, you might be an expert on the topic but calling people ignorant in this case is over the top since most people who have gay sex are gay and most people who have hetero sex are hetero etc. it's just common sense.

unless ofcourse you would like to share your story?

4 minutes ago, Voodoochile said:

Now, you might be an expert on the topic but calling people ignorant in this case is over the top since most people who have gay sex are gay and most people who have hetero sex are hetero etc. it's just common sense.

A very significant percentage of people that are having (or have had) gay sex DO NOT identify as gay people. FACT. Can't know the exact percentage but it's significant. 

29 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You're not thinking straight about all of the different kinds of people (and reasons) that people have gay sex.

And please stop trying to make it seem so complex. There are really not that many reasons for people to engage in gay sex besides mainly being gay or confused ( not yet sure about your sexuality) nor are there hundreds of different kinds of people that do so.

1 minute ago, Voodoochile said:

And please stop trying to make it seem so complex. There are really not that many reasons for people to engage in gay sex besides mainly being gay or confused ( not yet sure about your sexuality) nor are there hundreds of different kinds of people that do so.

You're uneducated and not interested in learning, so in your case, I'm not interested in teaching. Bye. 

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

A very significant percentage of people that are having (or have had) gay sex DO NOT identify as gay people. FACT. Can't know the exact percentage but it's significant. 

I think slot of gay people don't identify as gay (hence the whole coming out thing) for those that do.

"significant"  is relative.

"fact" don't buy it sorry.

2 minutes ago, Voodoochile said:

I think slot of gay people don't identify as gay (hence the whole coming out thing) for those that do.

"significant"  is relative.

"fact" don't buy it sorry.

It's like you're parading your basic lack of knowledge as a trophy.

4 minutes ago, Voodoochile said:

Indeed, it's not very complex. In addition to guys being gay or confused, I would like to add guys that are just curious. 

I was curious about sex with girls and tried it. Not my thing. I know guys who were curious about sex with guys and tried it, and then decided they'd rather prefer girls as they are straight. Not a problem.

11 hours ago, Voodoochile said:

I think "most" is the keyword here. I know many (I don't know most) gay men who have had sex with women, and that didn't make them straight.

I dont care if someone is gay ,but why anyone would want to play with another mans willy has always been a mystery to me , and i dont care if it looks like a woman ,the whole attraction to me is that she has a pussy .,if i want to play with a penis ,i have one of my own ..

42 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

I dont care if someone is gay ,but why anyone would want to play with another mans willy has always been a mystery to me , and i dont care if it looks like a woman ,the whole attraction to me is that she has a pussy .,if i want to play with a penis ,i have one of my own ..

And your point is...?

4 minutes ago, flyingfox1 said:

Title of this thread wrong as gay sex is still gay sex

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

You're missing something important. 

Sex is sex.

Sexual orientation IDENTITY is another.

If I went with a lady tonight, I still wouldn't be straight.

Got it? 

On 6/25/2018 at 10:10 AM, onthemoon said:

And your point is...?

/ is it not obvious ? i like womens pussys  and as i have a penis ,i can play with that if i wish .

as i said up to you if someone wants to have sex with another of the same sex ,its their choice but it has never ever appealed to me , a bit like Som Tam ,lots of people love it ,i cant stand the stuff . although i did have a little taste ,and never did have a little taste of a man ,

and before you say ,dont knock it till youve tried it , ive never stuck my hand in the fire either ,i know i wouldnt like it lol

7 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

/ is it not obvious ? i like womens pussys  and as i have a penis ,i can play with that if i wish .

as i said up to you if someone wants to have sex with another of the same sex ,its their choice but it has never ever appealed to me , a bit like Som Tam ,lots of people love it ,i cant stand the stuff . although i did have a little taste ,and never did have a little taste of a man ,

and before you say ,dont knock it till youve tried it , ive never stuck my hand in the fire either ,i know i wouldnt like it lol

I can relate to that as far as my utter lack of interest in vaginas. No need to go there. Your fire analogy is kind of extra though. You may be a closet drama queen after all!

On 7/1/2018 at 5:29 PM, Jingthing said:

I can relate to that as far as my utter lack of interest in vaginas. No need to go there. Your fire analogy is kind of extra though. You may be a closet drama queen after all!

Well i may be ,but i can assure you i am not closed gay? but then as i have said many many times i do not care what anyones sexual persusion is , i just do not want it pushed in my face ,eg rainbow flags ,gay pride marches ,etc etc .

Well i may be ,but i can assure you i am not closed gay[emoji16] but then as i have said many many times i do not care what anyones sexual persusion is , i just do not want it pushed in my face ,eg rainbow flags ,gay pride marches ,etc etc .
Not a closed gay? So you're open then?

People are pushing flags and parades in your face?

Sorry I don't believe you.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

6 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

, i just do not want it pushed in my face ,eg rainbow flags ,gay pride marches ,etc etc .

That does not happen.  I don't know any gay people pushing rainbow flags in my face, forcing me to attend a gay pride, or marching with gay banners promoting gayness through my house!

You are missing the meaning of the gay prides and that other stuff.  It's for the gay community to have a good time together and have a party and be open about themselves.  Its not to push their agenda onto straight people, or to try to convert straights to be gay.  

Over the years gay people have had a lot of persecution and repression by society.. and most of gay people have had a very difficult time coming to terms with being gay.. and all the heartache that causes with their families and friends at the beginning, many even attempting suicide.  So these pride marches and parties are very important to gay people.. as they get a sense of belonging and encouragement from their minority group.  They are also a chance to relax and party and also meet other people. They also help other people who are struggling with their sexuality to see that it is possible to be openly gay in most societies and have a happy life.

LOL.  This a joke surely?

No.now let me play devils advocet.years ago it was illegal for 2 men to have sex. Now it isnt .they can even marry and have kids its all normal just like men becoming women or women becoming men .lets take it a little further in some countrys older men can marry and have sex with little girls .disgusting isnt it .but its illegal for 2 men too have sex. Who is to say that in 50 years sex with children becomes legal.bet you wouldnt think thats natural would you?

See its a matter of perspective.

Would that be a joke?

As i have said i dont care if 2 men want to be lovers .as long as i dont have to watch

Pps i would make an exeption for 2 women

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

men and woman engage in anal sex, its not just a gay thing, so I'd say its natural, pretty sure other animal species do it too. Don't know why but lots of men, myself included, find a woman's anus attractive, a turn on, it must because of evolution or something, so yeah I think being attracted to anal sex and anuses is perfectly natural whether your gay or straight. 

I blame straight people for gays. After all it's the straights that are making them...it's not like gay people are popping out the kids!

And let gay people marry. After all they're people also so I'd imagine their divorce rate will be similar. Once they have to go to court and divvy everything up (which raises the question as to who pays the alimony or palimony) they'll realise just how bad that idea is.

1 hour ago, ivor bigun said:

I am another of those that dont care what your sexual preferences are.but please men and women are meant to mate.not people of the same sex. Once you go down a road making things natural and normal.what next?

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

4000 years ago in Assyria it was believed lucky for a man to have intercourse with another man, they had special prayers for homosexuals and they had homosexual sex art, this is not a new road, it has happened since society began, so therefor is it not normal?

15 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

Well i may be ,but i can assure you i am not closed gay? but then as i have said many many times i do not care what anyones sexual persusion is , i just do not want it pushed in my face ,eg rainbow flags ,gay pride marches ,etc etc .

You'd be surprised how often straight things are pushed into my face. Will you tell everybody to stop that too? - I don't think so, and I wouldn't ask for it. I have nothing against straight people, I don't care what anyone's sexual orientation is.

Archived