condo on auction

Does anyone know how is made the publicity  when a condo go auctioned by tribunal?

I saw only the publicity in the sites of banks for their properties but I think there is a place where go the publicity when the condo is auctioned by the tribunal.

2 hours ago, cheeryble said:

There's an office near the corner of the Super near the Arcade bus station.

Kinda behind if i remember.

Sorry don't know more details.

If I go past I'll try to nail it, but don't hold your breath

thank you for your reply, I'm in Pattaya so if you can find what kind of office is that one I'll look at same kind here or in Chonburi

• 5 months later...

Anyone know the Property Auction office and or process for Samut Prakan and Bangok?  (Building is right on the border). 

We've just had a conversation with an agent who was offering a condo  at a very low price but it turns out that he is advertising the Auction reserve price for a Bank sale. He will bid for us at Auction for 10% of the final price. While that's misleading advertising and very entrepreneurial of him we'd like to try and attend and bid on our own.

• 9 months later...
On 10/3/2018 at 4:11 AM, turgid said:

Anyone know the Property Auction office and or process for Samut Prakan and Bangok?  (Building is right on the border). 

We've just had a conversation with an agent who was offering a condo  at a very low price but it turns out that he is advertising the Auction reserve price for a Bank sale. He will bid for us at Auction for 10% of the final price. While that's misleading advertising and very entrepreneurial of him we'd like to try and attend and bid on our own.

In which case it would be in his interest to pay the highest price he could for the property. Be careful buying Pattaya condos at Auction, sometimes they can come with years of arrears of unpaid mantenance fees.

Archived