Russian Tourist Reported Missing On Koh Samui

snoop1130

1 hour ago, farcanell said:

Oh... is it?.... looks like I need to re read the forum rules... thanks.

it also looks like a bunch of other members need to hear your words, and avoid the same mistake, as they have made herein

now... you may not have realized, but I didn’t start any discussion on conspiracies, it was others... but you go girl ?.... that all started at post 3,4 and 5

your second paragraph is..... well... I’m not sure, so whilst ignoring it, I suggest that you follow your own advise, as we both know your just as likely to play the man, and not the ball, as anyone else... lol... as almost everyone else (your post 11... demeaning to another poster, whilst your posts 9 and 28 indicate your confused... ?)

tsk tsk.... your better than this.... so I’m now quite surprised.... anywho.... please do me a favor, and block my content.... there’s a good chap... much appreciated.... and better... your problem solved

yes mate not a problem, everybody can have an opinion mine are usually based on fact but not always

Conspiracies are usually claims/beliefs based on absolutely nothing at all

anyway another rule that might help you along...……..discuss the post not the poster :)

10 hours ago, smedly said:

what bothers me about this missing girl is that the authorities are trying to say she was mentally vulnerable in some way and even if she was what (deleted) difference does it make, I wonder if her parents know exactly what is being said about her in the press, people do not just disappear ….. except in Thailand it seems.

We are still waiting for another Russian girl to turn up that went missing on Koh Tao - oh she had a diving accident ……………………………… I would put money on it she is buried in a deep hole somewhere on Koh Tao and the hole was dug with a hoe...……………..people don't just vanish like that without a trace

and I will add this, not all missing or abused are reported IMO, there is stuff goes on in that region of Thailand that goes unreported  

Some guys playing a guitar on the beach did not beat Hannah Witheridge to a pulp - that was all on a level of evil revenge and hate, yes I'll put my guitar down and cave this young girls head in, sorry but any criminal profiler or homicide investigator knows exactly what an attack like that means, it was personal...…………………...and yes not specifically the subject of this topic but similar

I hope she turns up 

? im sorry.... ?.... this is an excellent example of conspiracy thinking.... ???.... and I agree... lol... and by agreeing that makes two of us, at least.... ergo your post falls squarely within the description of a conspiracy, so we had best stop discussing it... ??

17 hours ago, smedly said:

what bothers me about this missing girl is that the authorities are trying to say she was mentally vulnerable in some way and even if she was what (deleted) difference does it make, I wonder if her parents know exactly what is being said about her in the press, people do not just disappear ….. except in Thailand it seems.

We are still waiting for another Russian girl to turn up that went missing on Koh Tao - oh she had a diving accident ……………………………… I would put money on it she is buried in a deep hole somewhere on Koh Tao and the hole was dug with a hoe...……………..people don't just vanish like that without a trace

and I will add this, not all missing or abused are reported IMO, there is stuff goes on in that region of Thailand that goes unreported  

Some guys playing a guitar on the beach did not beat Hannah Witheridge to a pulp - that was all on a level of evil revenge and hate, yes I'll put my guitar down and cave this young girls head in, sorry but any criminal profiler or homicide investigator knows exactly what an attack like that means, it was personal...…………………...and yes not specifically the subject of this topic but similar

I hope she turns up 

17 hours ago, smedly said:

conspiracy ? the fact is people are dead raped or missing on Koh Tao.....that is a fact

It seems that you don't live here, I do, and I agree with a lot of your posts.  

6 hours ago, TheLobster said:

Also anyone else notice that a lot of negative Samui/Thailand etc. topics disappear or are closed pretty dam quickly on these forums?

Most of these discussions spiral out of control quickly. Too many bitter people who come up with the same stereotype comments every single time. Mods doing a great job closing topics down which go nowhere and turn into stupid conspiracy theories and slagging off. Just have a look at some of the non-closed topics which keep resurfacing after a longtime because some Troll found them and finds the need to give his halfwitt comments. 

Imagine how nice it would be to only have Samui residents being able to comment on the Samui forum. Two way garbage flow, Samui exports the garbage to the mainland (soon) and we get the virtual garbage coming the other way...

On 5/3/2018 at 8:03 AM, huberthammer said:

Most of these discussions spiral out of control quickly. Too many bitter people who come up with the same stereotype comments every single time. Mods doing a great job closing topics down which go nowhere and turn into stupid conspiracy theories and slagging off. Just have a look at some of the non-closed topics which keep resurfacing after a longtime because some Troll found them and finds the need to give his halfwitt comments. 

Imagine how nice it would be to only have Samui residents being able to comment on the Samui forum. Two way garbage flow, Samui exports the garbage to the mainland (soon) and we get the virtual garbage coming the other way...

I understand what you mean, but what makes you think that I am not a Samui resident and therefore not entitled to my opinion on the Samui forums?

On 5/2/2018 at 6:55 AM, smedly said:

conspiracy ? the fact is people are dead raped or missing on Koh Tao.....that is a fact

It is also a fact that since two have been locked up there have been no more brutal bludgeon-type murders on Koh Tao.

8 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

It is also a fact that since two have been locked up there have been no more brutal bludgeon-type murders on Koh Tao.

well know you are right, young blond girls just go missing now without a trace

and I suspect other stuff is simply not reported - that is an opinion only

I'm sure your business on Koh Tao is still going strong regardless

Any of my old favorite  Roti sellers still about ?

I haven't the slightest idea -- never been there.

But I guess. even though I say I have never been there, and nobody can say that they ever saw me there, doesn't mean that I haven't ever been there.

10 hours ago, TheLobster said:

I understand what you mean, but what makes you think that I am not a Samui resident and therefore not entitled to my opinion on the Samui forums?

Nope - fully aware you are a Samui resident and that part of my comment was not directed at you at all (after all you seem to feel the same way, based on your comments to a well known Samui forum lurker from Hua Hin)

On 5/2/2018 at 6:51 AM, smedly said:

I hope she turns up 

No, it's nothing to do with this topic. 

Nothing similar about it at all. 

Those 2 men have been through 2 courts. And many people including the courts have not a shred of doubt that they were well involved in that heinous murder. 

This case is not currently a murder. The woman has amnesia or I'm wondering if they mean alhziemers, so she could just turn up. Or may even have turned up already.

So stop using this call for assistance as a bouncing board to drag up a case that has long been put to rest. 

9 hours ago, greenchair said:

No, it's nothing to do with this topic. 

Nothing similar about it at all. 

Those 2 men have been through 2 courts. And many people including the courts have not a shred of doubt that they were well involved in that heinous murder. 

This case is not currently a murder. The woman has amnesia or I'm wondering if they mean alhziemers, so she could just turn up. Or may even have turned up already.

So stop using this call for assistance as a bouncing board to drag up a case that has long been put to rest. 

do let us all know when you find her...…………….you seem to know a lot about this stuff - missing girls

have you got a shovel or a Hoe perhaps

anyway keep us all up to date

When people especially girls completely disappear without a trace  in the south Islands …… it is right on topic whether you like it or not

On 01/05/2018 at 7:35 PM, worgeordie said:

April 21 st ,she went missing,hope they have found her by now,

if not it does not bode well for her.on reading the full article the

Police don't seem very worried about her.

regards worgeordie

Hundreds of people go missing every day in the UK never to return to their loved ones.

Are you implying the cops in good old back home dont care either.

Similarly in the usa and mosy other countries of the world.

5 hours ago, Expatthailover said:

Hundreds of people go missing every day in the UK never to return to their loved ones.

Are you implying the cops in good old back home dont care either.

Similarly in the usa and mosy other countries of the world.

really ? hundreds, even if you were right let me explain something with the following

hundreds of tourists go missing in the UK every day ? - do you see the difference

6 hours ago, smedly said:

hundreds of tourists go missing in the UK every day ? - do you see the difference

Thousands of 'tourists' go missing in Sweden ever week when the are denied refuge Status. 

Archived