Teatime TV and HD Prime problems

sumrit

Is anybody else having problems?

This morning I can't access Teatimetv at all and just get a blank screen, while with HD Prime, although I can access current (UKTV based) programs on all the channels I've tried, catch up is not available at all on any channel. I've tried all seven of their servers, all saying 'Cannot load M3U8: crossdomain access denied'.

Teatime has gone ,

HDprime still works reasonably well, dont forget to reboot your internet routers to clear any stale routes, this can help with IPTV services that change ip address of their content services often.

If you want want a decent but not perfect service, I have only had 3 small issues since last May, so out of 365 days, 362 have been perfect and 3 days either pain in arse or down.

https://www.facebook.com/BritishExpaTV/

it has full UK free and premium as you can see from the list

http://www.subportal.io/channellist/BritishExpatTV

other people on here have complained that he is rude but I have never had a issue in over a year.

He sources the channels from Globe same as most others and also provides his own for NRL and Big events.

I was sent a url link the other day that enables me to watch my sub on any device just by clicking on the link, so technophobes might be best just asking for the simple setup.

If your GF wants Thai premium channels as well then HDprime might be best but not as reliable

2 hours ago, Esso49 said:

Teatimetv appears to have gone for me too. HDPrime I had problems with but if you clear your recent browsers cache then all should be well.  Now works for me across different browsers

I had a few issues with HDPrime over the past few weeks. I would email them and they would get back immediately and have it sorted.

But,as of 3 nights ago i have not been able to get any programes and only this as per OP;'Cannot load M3U8: crossdomain access denied'.

I have sent 2 emails, but no response at all, have cleared caches, re booted routers,all to no avail.

Hoping it comes back,as it does have most of my favourite progames.

17 minutes ago, jamieoutlook said:

I had a few issues with HDPrime over the past few weeks. I would email them and they would get back immediately and have it sorted.

But,as of 3 nights ago i have not been able to get any programes and only this as per OP;'Cannot load M3U8: crossdomain access denied'.

I have sent 2 emails, but no response at all, have cleared caches, re booted routers,all to no avail.

Try clicking on the secure symbol at the address bar on top of page and then check your settings , maybe adode player might need reactivating

I'm having probs with HDPrime and emails which are normally answered quickly are not being answered.  However I've found that there is a full service including catch-up on the Thai servers A, B and C.  Nothing works on the European servers and the Asia server.

43 minutes ago, HHTel said:

I'm having probs with HDPrime and emails which are normally answered quickly are not being answered.  However I've found that there is a full service including catch-up on the Thai servers A, B and C.  Nothing works on the European servers and the Asia server.

Thanks a lot...i just tried the Thai servers and got the system working there..

Will see how that pans out tonight.

3 hours ago, skippy121 said:

If you want want a decent but not perfect service, I have only had 3 small issues since last May, so out of 365 days, 362 have been perfect and 3 days either pain in arse or down.

https://www.facebook.com/BritishExpaTV/

I've looked at both the Facebook site and their website and can't see any way to subscribe. Shouldn't that be front and foremost, in-you-face, if you are running a business? So, am I missing something?

Just now, Bangkok Barry said:

I've looked at both the Facebook site and their website and can't see any way to subscribe. Shouldn't that be front and foremost, in-you-face, if you are running a business? So, am I missing something?

mate , it is not mine but I am led to believe subtlety is the name of the game, 

https://www.britishexpattv.net/contact

the above might help but I was told to message via facebook page

6 minutes ago, skippy121 said:

mate , it is not mine but I am led to believe subtlety is the name of the game, 

https://www.britishexpattv.net/contact

the above might help but I was told to message via facebook page

And still no info on cost, even on the contact page. Very strange way to run a business, in my view. One of, if not the, first things potential customers want to know is cost. Unless it's a hi-so item when if you need to ask then you can't afford it :smile:

10 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

And still no info on cost, even on the contact page. Very strange way to run a business, in my view. One of, if not the, first things potential customers want to know is cost. Unless it's a hi-so item when if you need to ask then you can't afford it :smile:

Good point , maybe a web guru can tap him up for some work, the site does look slightly strange but the system works well during footy and cricket so end result for customer is ok

3 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I've have no problems with HDPrime. Just watched the Liverpool match on catch up.

My guess is that you're using one of the Thai servers A, B and C.  The other servers are down.

On the subject of Expat TV does anyone know what happened to the people who ran what I thought was a very good service providing UK TV channels, the one that was closed down after police intervention.

Never read anything in the media and still awaiting a refund for the unused period of my subscription.

Ha Ha Ha !

8 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Maybe TeaTime is having temporary problems and will be back. Good to have a backup if needed. Then there's firstonetv.net as well...

Just had a look at firstonetv.net, is it only live, I can't see any catchup?

On 02/05/2018 at 2:59 PM, ELVIS123456 said:

Ditto.

Another one gone?

This was from HD Prime today at 5pm.
Since the beginning of the month, we have had some lingering issues related to renewing the security certificate of our servers. Due to a change in specifications, it caused many issues with streaming for many customers. Today the last of these problems should be cleared up, and you should be able to watch as before. If not, please do let me know ASAP.

We will arrange to provide an extension to your packages to make up for the downtime. 

On 03/05/2018 at 10:03 AM, jamieoutlook said:

HD Prime
Since the beginning of the month, we have had some lingering issues related to renewing the security certificate of our servers. Due to a change in specifications, it caused many issues with streaming for many customers. Today the last of these problems should be cleared up, and you should be able to watch as before. If not, please do let me know ASAP.

4 hours ago, denis911 said:
HD Prime

Got the same email also.

Back to normal tonight.

4 minutes ago, Slip said:

Not sure what the above post means, but teatime is back as of now.

Excellent! (strokes white Persian cat) :smile:

Confirmed it has returned.

Archived