Thai wife of millionaire Brit who murdered their daughter says he should have killed himself

webfact

Could be this creep was molesting her and had to kill her due to fear of getting caught. Sad that the child's life had to end so young & at the hands of a person she would have looked up to the most, for protection. Evil person.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

They did not. They simply described her as traumatised. There is nothing in the article to suggest they believed her to be saying what she said because of being traumatised.

Oh dear! Please learn to read. 

6 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Oh dear! Please learn to read. 

"A British man strangled his seven year old daughter should have killed himself instead, his traumatised wife has said"

This is what you quoted, it in no way implies that she said anything because she was traumatised. It simply states what she has said and describes her as being traumatised. Which, given the circumstances, is quite understandable.

Unless you can explain how this means they are suggesting she said what she did because of being traumatised, I suggest it is you who needs to learn to read.

31 minutes ago, saakura said:

Could be this creep was molesting her and had to kill her due to fear of getting caught. Sad that the child's life had to end so young & at the hands of a person she would have looked up to the most, for protection. Evil person.

Could be, but I wonder if looking up treatment of child killers and the whole rant about bankruptcy  (when he wasn't actually facing it), indicated some sort of mental illness which made him believe he would be safer in prison for some reason and killing his child would get him there. Either way, an absolute tragedy.

5 hours ago, midas said:

I can't for the life of me understand why people think this way:blink:
He should have asked for a divorce, then appeared generous by offering the ex-wife three quarters of the wealth for an amicable settlement. He would still have 25% and he would still have his daughter and still have his freedom

I can take a guess,

She said 'you will never see your daughter again', he said 'neither will you' and killed the kid.

Very hard to see your kids again in the UK when the wife decides not to let you, and is determined.

I may be entirely wrong in my guess, but I'm probably not.

That's no excuse of course, and I'm surprised his sentence is so short.

34 minutes ago, looking on the bright side said:

It is so horrible and tragic. I feel sorry for the mother and for the poor child, little angel. It is so painful.

How to punish the murderer.... ?

24 years in prison

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

"A British man strangled his seven year old daughter should have killed himself instead, his traumatised wife has said"

This is what you quoted, it in no way implies that she said anything because she was traumatised. It simply states what she has said and describes her as being traumatised. Which, given the circumstances, is quite understandable.

Unless you can explain how this means they are suggesting she said what she did because of being traumatised, I suggest it is you who needs to learn to read.

So you don´t see the clear connection? It´s even in the same sentence separated by only a comma. Some people are truly blind. 

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

So you don´t see the clear connection? It´s even in the same sentence separated by only a comma. Some people are truly blind. 

There is no clear connection.

It's the same as this sentence:

"I wish that my dad would stop making stupid comments on Thai Visa forum, his 11 year old son said."

There's no direct connection implied by the description that suggest that the person is making that comment because they are the way they are being described.

The passage you quoted says what the woman says, then tells us she is traumatised. It in no way implies she said the thing because she is traumatised.

I assume you realise now that you are wrong, since you have avoided explaining for two comments.

1 hour ago, oldlakey said:

24 years in prison

This. It's easy to let your emotions get the better of you, but you have to let the justice system handle things.

You can be released from prison and compensated if you're found innocent on appeal or from new evidence, not so easy if you're hanged. Also it's a slippery slope to other crimes being punished the same way.

3 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I can take a guess,

She said 'you will never see your daughter again', he said 'neither will you' and killed the kid.

Very hard to see your kids again in the UK when the wife decides not to let you, and is determined.

I may be entirely wrong in my guess, but I'm probably not.

That's no excuse of course, and I'm surprised his sentence is so short.

unfortunately this is quite true, although we have no idea in this case,

it is not uncommon for mothers to torture a father with threats and actions denying access. 

it is of course absolutely no excuse for this fathers actions.

but it is rarely revealed if the mothers  might have had a hand in these types of tradgedies, and if proven should also be in the public eye.

1 minute ago, billd766 said:

No she doesn't.

She doesn't have her 7 year old daughter that her mentally sick husband murdered.

I've never lost a child ,but I know friends who did. It's something that would drive me crazy and I'd do things where prison time, etc would"t matter.

The prick should still be alive and experience what he did. There's no excuse on earth to kill a child.  

7 hours ago, AsiaHand said:

I would suspect that his cell mates will make him their Cell block mistress in prison.He will" squealing like a pig" when his mouth isn't being used.

What an insane post. Money can buy you love and freedom, even in prison. 

46 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Are you a ladyboy? You can't excuse a man killing  a child because he's  a man, can you?

They mean the bahaviour of mankind. As in, we forget that civilisation is only a thin veneer masking our animalistic nature and capability to carry out truly despicable acts.

Every now and then the veil slips and we see a glimpse of the monsters that humans can really become.

We feel bad for a while, then go back to imagining we are somehow better than animals.

12 hours ago, greenchair said:

24 years for killing a 7 year child. 

Drug addicts, that cannot help themselves get more than that. 

Pathetic. 

I hope the prosecutor appeals it. 

Many murders are out in less than 15 years...

This is life with a minimum tariff of 24 years, not a 24 years sentence when they are out in less than 12.

But there again I hope he rots in jail...

12 minutes ago, Basil B said:

Many murders are out in less than 15 years...

This is life with a minimum tariff of 24 years, not a 24 years sentence when they are out in less than 12.

But there again I hope he rots in jail...

Let's hope that he goes through hell, but not back. 

His statements don't make any sense, why on earth if he didn't feel he could live any longer would he murder a child?

This guy is a sinister and evil sick SOB and his wife is spot on

Unfortunately, although you may wish otherwise, he will be protected from prisoners who would be likely to harm him

He will live out the next 15 years of his life (before he's released), maybe not in the luxury that he's accustomed to, but certainly comfortably and with better health care than the rest of us and all at the taxpayers expense. Prison is a joke.

41 minutes ago, Megasin1 said:

His statements don't make any sense, why on earth if he didn't feel he could live any longer would he murder a child?

This guy is a sinister and evil sick SOB and his wife is spot on

Unfortunately, although you may wish otherwise, he will be protected from prisoners who would be likely to harm him

He will live out the next 15 years of his life (before he's released), maybe not in the luxury that he's accustomed to, but certainly comfortably and with better health care than the rest of us and all at the taxpayers expense. Prison is a joke.

He will not be released for at least 24 years if he lives that long unless he can successfully appeal the sentence, and even then he will have to convince the parole board he is safe to release in to the community amongst other things, after Warboys things are likely to get tougher.

I hope his wife has managed to take control of all his assets so he will not have the funds to appeal.   

Archived