Thai wife of millionaire Brit who murdered their daughter says he should have killed himself

webfact

8 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

Are you a ladyboy? You can't excuse a man killing  a child because he's  a man, can you?

No, I'm not a ladyboy. In return, are you a native speaker of English? It seems you didn't grasp the meaning of my sentence.Secondly, are you actually a woman 'Jenny'? I have my doubts.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

There is no clear connection.

It's the same as this sentence:

"I wish that my dad would stop making stupid comments on Thai Visa forum, his 11 year old son said."

There's no direct connection implied by the description that suggest that the person is making that comment because they are the way they are being described.

The passage you quoted says what the woman says, then tells us she is traumatised. It in no way implies she said the thing because she is traumatised.

I assume you realise now that you are wrong, since you have avoided explaining for two comments.

Have you ever thought about that the 11 year old son might say that just because he is at an age of eleven, and will think different about his fathers comments when he reaches the age of 20?

Now, that wasn´t so wrong. Or what do you think? You do realize that different moods, mindset and the age of a person, as well as emotional stages will affect that way a person express themselfs.

17 hours ago, AsiaHand said:

I would suspect that his cell mates will make him their Cell block mistress in prison.He will" squealing like a pig" when his mouth isn't being used.

Please keep your sexual fantasies to yourself. People are sentenced to prison for a crime. They are not sentenced to become the victims of crime. It's foolish statements like that which give grounds for appeals based upon cruel and depraved punishment.

24 YEARS!  Bring back hanging!

No person has a right to take the life of a child.

What the xxx is this world coming too?

RIP. Poor child. This report  has really crushed my day. 

2 hours ago, Sonhia said:

Have you ever had a good day in this wonderful world we the human race are wholly responsible for

3 hours ago, Sonhia said:

Hungry pigs would be a better solution if I could decide what happens to him. 

7 minutes ago, Farrows3399 said:

Sometime generalizations are valid: The Brit's are a problem in Thailand 

Generalizations are never valid for obvious reasons which are beyond your comprehension 

Do have a nice day

6 hours ago, Jingjock said:

Scumbag hope you are forced to play mummy and daddy with another of your kind in prison

Fact is it is highly unlikely he will be gang rapped in a British prison, but he will be watching over his shoulder for the next 24 or more years...:whistling:

18 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Hungry pigs would be a better solution if I could decide what happens to him. 

This is a unforgivable heinous crime that this father has committed 

In my opinion many of the sentences handed down in the UK are far too lenient

This particular sentence is as good as its going to get time wise

5 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

Here's his antique shop. Look how he grips the neck of that vase. I bet he was smiling when he squeezed the life out of his 7 year old daughter.

Rot in jail, you bastard!

Screenshot_2018-05-03-08-08-22-1.png

14 shops inside...

wonder if they are actually all independent or it just a con to entice customers in?

On 2/5/2561 at 12:53 PM, ramrod711 said:

Sorry, not a valid reason for killing your seven year old (as if there could be one), rot in hell.

I sometimes wonder what values / what family and social behaviours some folks learn from direct discussion and teaching by their parents and from their contact and immersion in society at large as they grow up.

Family values are of course case by case but mostly within some natural boundaries which nature seems to have planted in all of us.

But in this case, where did this guy learn the values and the resultant actions he took? Are his actions and thoughts from his upbringing? (Which doesn't make them OK.) 

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:05 AM, Expatthailover said:

I suspect you are wrong.

He is an old man who isnt attractive to women other than his money. 

Men that way inclined would prefer younger meat .

He'll be locked up in a segregated prison with inmates like him and he'll have his own cell.

Several years from now he will be trustee probably giving art and/or art history lessons.

He is a despicable human being but he will no doubt survive

I suspect you are right.  I know him by sight only but I also know a couple of people who know him from the London Auction rooms.  Not a popular man by any stretch of the imagination.  He had a lucky find some time ago which made him quite a big return and since then has just been a fairly low key average dealer.  His house would be worth a million, being in the part of Wimbledon where he lived.  However that doesn't make him a millionaire, that would depend on the size of his mortgage.

Archived