British man found dead in Pattaya was ‘stressed about divorce from Thai wife’

webfact

29 minutes ago, Justfine said:

Lots of Brits in Thailand. After the Chinese the Brits are the big group of imports. I know an ex Brit who hates being called a Brit or pom. He left 30 yrs ago and doesnt want anything to do with the UK.

Anyone know what the prospects of a man 50+ getting laid in the uk are these days?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Justfine said:

False and racist nonsense. 

So according to you, it's just the Issan ladies who do this? Not Bangkok Not Chang Mi Well I tell my wife that  She comes from Issan and she is always willing to learn how some Farang think.

44 minutes ago, Happyman58 said:

So according to you, it's just the Issan ladies who do this? Not Bangkok Not Chang Mi Well I tell my wife that  She comes from Issan and she is always willing to learn how some Farang think.

No, a hooker is a hooker. You don't know many Thais if you think they are all the same.

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:06 PM, Dustdevil said:

Romantically I'm starting over with a beautiful young woman of 45, and I'm also 68. (She's from Saigon.) There are plenty of beauties in their mid-40s who don't mind attaching themselves to a presentable and respectable farang. And I'm not wealthy at all. About four-five years ago I had a Thai gf of 36, a registered nurse in plastic surgery. Of course, it helps that I'm not fat and bald. Sorry if this all sounds conceited. I'm not Brad Pitt but it just helps if you don't let yourself go. Honestly, though, a great Thai girl I know online is only about 42 or so and she married one of those retired fat and bald guys in Germany, and she lives a good international travel life, since he seems to be quite wealthy. She's not very pretty, but shapely. I think they both made out all right.

I met 47 yo Vietnamese with Master degree on January and I am 67. I had no intention of getting romantically involved but her beauty and seduction knocked me off. Met her in Hanoi and paid $1,500 to a lawyer to get her as K1 visa. Being widowed for over two years after 36 years of marriage, the loneliness was too overwhelming to sustain daily life. On one day during argument over the long distance WhatsApp, I came to realization of my delusion and illusive mind. Since then I am an officially certified misogynist.  I am so content as a single and buying a new house while getting the most out of the rest of my life. Wasted  a few grand but no big deal. If I had married I would have lost a few mil.   Good luck.

3 hours ago, jonnn said:

I met 47 yo Vietnamese with Master degree on January and I am 67. I had no intention of getting romantically involved but her beauty and seduction knocked me off. Met her in Hanoi and paid $1,500 to a lawyer to get her as K1 visa. Being widowed for over two years after 36 years of marriage, the loneliness was too overwhelming to sustain daily life. On one day during argument over the long distance WhatsApp, I came to realization of my delusion and illusive mind. Since then I am an officially certified misogynist.  I am so content as a single and buying a new house while getting the most out of the rest of my life. Wasted  a few grand but no big deal. If I had married I would have lost a few mil.   Good luck.

Do u use hookers?

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:03 PM, jenny2017 said:

RIP, no dysfunctional marriage  in this world is worth to commit suicide.

What a sad story. And he doesn't seem to be the only one. 

It may not have been the divorce per se. It could have been that because he was getting divorced he would have had to leave LOS and go back "home". That would indeed be a stressful situation.

On 5/2/2018 at 2:12 PM, EnlightenedAtheist said:

A young (probably) trophy (probably) wife for a 68 y. o. man, both of whom don't share the same culture or language (and a whole lot more). This is a recipe for disaster. How many more of these do we need to get it?

An unstable and poorly fitted balcony railing (probably), combined with poor sight (probably), and an adverse reaction to prescription medication (probably) or even a heart attack (probably), these things are a recipe for an early death but let's not make that less interesting by citing more probable causes of his demise!

2 hours ago, simoh1490 said:

An unstable and poorly fitted balcony railing (probably), combined with poor sight (probably), and an adverse reaction to prescription medication (probably) or even a heart attack (probably), these things are a recipe for an early death but let's not make that less interesting by citing more probable causes of his demise!

Well, you can strike off the first item on your list. I live in the same complex as the deceased and there is no problem with the balcony railings. It is a well built building by a respected developer.

He was due to attend a divorce hearing in Khon Kaen the next day. His mind was seemingly troubled enough for him to end it all.

On 5/2/2018 at 1:50 PM, webfact said:

She added that in recent days he had spent a lot of time on the balcony looking down towards the ground.

you don't say.

On 5/2/2018 at 2:54 PM, jenny2017 said:

Khon Kaen women seem to be very dangerous for your health. 

The best thailand has produced

Archived