DMK Domestic Transit time no checked bags

Can you transit airside, as in other airports ?

Arrive on Nok depart on Air Asia

I can print the boarding passes but do I need to exit, queue at security and re enter the departure lounge please?

Either way what is the minimum safe time not wishing to run. I know the airport and both flights will be inside Thailand

Can stay airside - as you have it. No checked baggage, online check-in done, boarding pass printed for the onward leg.

But to be sure what are your flight numbers and arrival time (Air Asia FD?) and Departure time (Nok Air DD?)

Thank so when exiting the first plane is there transit desk or different gate please as of course if I pass the exit , will need to queue up at a security again.

As mentioned delay is a risk but the second flight may also be delayed pm.

Do you think 70 minutes between arrival and departure ok?

Are your flights both international or both domestic?

My understanding international and domestic leave from different terminals not sure about the 'airside' set up

Ooops sorry both domestic you should be ok if next flight closes in 70 mins

My guess is that you'd have to exit the domestic air-side area/level in Terminal 2 and then re-clear domestic departure security.

If you have checked in online for your second flight, and have a boarding card (paper or barcode), then I might allow 90 minutes between flights, assuming I was cognizant of the fact that if I missed the second flight I'd have to purchase a new ticket on another flight.

Archived