Coldest Daytime Temperatures I've Ever Experienced

chownah

Today the daytime temperature is definitely the coldest I have ever experienced here in Chiangrai.....the high was 14 deg C....maybe it got up to 15 when I wasn't looking but I doubt it and certainly no higher. Its been overcast all day with a cold north wind blowing. If it clears up tonight (I'm thinking it probably won't) it will get really cold since there was no sun today to warm up the earth or water.....so button up your overcoat and take good care of yourself......got to love that global warming!!

Chownah

Today the daytime temperature is definitely the coldest I have ever experienced here in Chiangrai.....the high was 14 deg C....maybe it got up to 15 when I wasn't looking but I doubt it and certainly no higher. Its been overcast all day with a cold north wind blowing. If it clears up tonight (I'm thinking it probably won't) it will get really cold since there was no sun today to warm up the earth or water.....so button up your overcoat and take good care of yourself......got to love that global warming!!

Chownah

Chow, I'm 20kms from you in an upward direction and it's bitter. Took the dog out this afternoon and the villagers were dressed up like Eskimos.

Chownah

Chow, I'm 20kms from you in an upward direction and it's bitter. Took the dog out this afternoon and the villagers were dressed up like Eskimos.

Hi Sceadugenga/Chownah

here it is again!!! I'm ****** frozen. Where is all this global warming they kepe telling us about!!!!

Yours chillily :o

Chownah

Hi Sceadugenga/Chownah

here it is again!!! I'm ****** frozen. Where is all this global warming they kepe telling us about!!!!

Yours chillily :o

Read up on it, global warming is all about increased average temps with a lot of crazy weather in between