Swiss father of four children who fell from balcony calls for justice - will fight for custody of his kids

snoop1130

23 minutes ago, totally thaied up said:

If most of you could read Thai and get away from this forum and see what is being posted about this story in other areas, it would shock you all.

This is beyond a travesty. 

maybe you could translate

On 5/6/2018 at 8:09 PM, totally thaied up said:

If most of you could read Thai and get away from this forum and see what is being posted about this story in other areas, it would shock you all.

This is beyond a travesty. 

It's an English language forum, most can't read Thai. Why post this comment if you're not prepared to elaborate? 

23 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

It's an English language forum, most can't read Thai. Why post this comment if you're not prepared to elaborate? 

I would like too.  Have been busy on other topics.  Just what my wife has shown me and what it said on different pages,  I would not like to be sued, so you are correct, I should have said nothing but I wrote brashly,  due to being upset with what I was shown. Facebook, media of different platforms is showing such varying stories, many harsh and  it is so hard to know that to be sure of it all. 

I am sorry. I should have elaborated in the sense,  Thai media has two totally different sides to this but any child custody battle would most likely be the same and it has saddened me greatly a young life is lost. 

Archived