Thaivisa exclusive: Hua Hin shark attack victim said insurance gave him the green light to go to expensive hospital

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 8OA8 said:

I'm wondering where they're going to build the big campfire so all the world leader's can sit around it singing Kumbaya 

It is that attitude that has led the western world to become a dog eat dog society.

Rather kumbaya than a group of trumpite right wingers shouting out the horst wessel anthem

Be prepared to be asked for more than the original quote with hospitals. They also will double dip taking the insurance money and asking you for some payment too. All justified with an important looking receipt. It's just the way it is and fair enough,  your life just may have been saved.

I live in a safety bubble and don't buy insurance and if I'm half dead,  just leave me to die.  

Good to hear this chap is all good now. 

Have a magnifico month everyone. 

It is that attitude that has led the western world to become a dog eat dog society.
Rather kumbaya than a group of trumpite right wingers shouting out the horst wessel anthem

Yes!!! The United Nations should be a world government, with each country getting an equal vote!!!!

We need more free stuff!!!!!

Archived