Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

British man in Pattaya killed himself after amassing huge debts supporting Thai wife

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

 

 

Wait.... this reminds me of an interview I saw on a popular teaching site that shall remain unnamed.

 

I worked as a teacher in Bangkok for 100k a month, but....but.... I am so much happier in Isaan with  30k and no electricity.

 

What really reeks of your post being fake is the "Thai-Chinese" connotation.....as if they are the only wealthy group in Thailand.... or the ones with decent jobs.

 

You "associated" with people in "government" and "business community". How many of them got stuck with a short time girl? 

 

That's right. Come back under another user name and try again.....

 

 

That's a very offensive post. There is nothing 'fake' about anything I've written. I've been travelling to Thailand for a good many years (as well as various other Asian countries, India and W. Africa) and involved in various projects with the government (e.g. Thai MoD, OHEC etc) and several private companies - most recently AIS. I work for a branch of the UK government. I have an office and secretary in Exchange Tower. And yes, I do know lots of HiSo Thai people.

If you'd like to PM me we can arrange to meet, I'll show you my credentials and you can think about whether you'd like to repeat your comments directly to my face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Hummin said:

But, you know, at once the ring is on, they stop working

Maybe I mis understand but you are saying when you marry a BG, they stop working?

OMG man if that is it you have no clue.  

I know several guys who are seeing married BG's on the side.  Including me........ I was a former customer but she tells me she likes/wants more money.  No problem she is great.

I think it is funny actually how naive some guys are about these girls.

But hey guys don't worry when you are out playing golf I am sure they are home washing and cooking all day.

Very difficult to change their mindset to be with just one guy.

I would never trust them if that was their former employment.  Never ever.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Maybe I mis understand but you are saying when you marry a BG, they stop working?

OMG man if that is it you have no clue.  

I know several guys who are seeing married BG's on the side.  Including me........ I was a former customer but she tells me she likes/wants more money.  No problem she is great.

I think it is funny actually how naive some guys are about these girls.

But hey guys don't worry when you are out playing golf I am sure they are home washing and cooking all day.

Very difficult to change their mindset to be with just one guy.

I would never trust them if that was their former employment.  Never ever.....

Look at my respons to the post one more time please :sleepy:

 

If you do not get my irony, I will try to explain. Disclaimer my language is not english, but I think most know that by now ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HauptmannUK said:

That's a very offensive post. There is nothing 'fake' about anything I've written. I've been travelling to Thailand for a good many years (as well as various other Asian countries, India and W. Africa) and involved in various projects with the government (e.g. Thai MoD, OHEC etc) and several private companies - most recently AIS. I work for a branch of the UK government. I have an office and secretary in Exchange Tower. And yes, I do know lots of HiSo Thai people.

If you'd like to PM me we can arrange to meet, I'll show you my credentials and you can think about whether you'd like to repeat your comments directly to my face.

 

I wouldn't be able to repeat it because I can only offend people behind a keyboard and not in person.

 

Anyhoo.... what was so offensive about my post? Didn't you offend just about every "Thai-Chinese" by calling them spoiled and lazy?

 

Yet, me saying the same about bargirl struck a nerve?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The obvious response to that is that not everyone agrees with you.

 

And he got what he wanted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, brling said:

Would you marry a prostitute from your own country ? I guess you are from the UK, where most of your fellow Brits. usually marry Thai hookers. Sad.

I tried to ask a question here before, but I will reformulate it. Is all thai women marrying farangs prostetutes? I wonder since everyone who continue to hammer in that all girls who work in bars are the same shit! Same same no difference. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The manic said:

 But is a game of P4P.  Dating straight girls can be a chore..Not worth it.

Another Brit. votes for the prostitute relationship. No surprise 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, brling said:

Would you marry a prostitute from your own country ? I guess you are from the UK, where most of your fellow Brits. usually marry Thai hookers. Sad.

Im used to go to Spain in my early days, and all sluts in Benidorm was from Uk. We just called them 100%

 

Im right to say so, or is it wrong? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

 

Most.....

 

usually.....

 

so youre basically just making it up then. 

NO, look at all the Brits. in the UK that have Thai wives. The vast majority are ex hookers Period. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, brling said:

NO, look at all the Brits. in the UK that have Thai wives. The vast majority are ex hookers Period. 

You're embarrassing yourself mate. It's not even worthy of a reply. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Im used to go to Spain in my early days, and all sluts in Benidorm was from Uk. We just called them 100%

 

Im right to say so, or is it wrong? 

Wrong, not 100 %. Now look at the % of ex Thai hookers married to Brits, also not 100 % but I guess a good 90 %.  btw this is a Thai forum, not Spanish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

You're embarrassing yourself mate. It's not even worthy of a reply. 

Its not embarrassing to talk facts. Sorry to touch a raw nerve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, brling said:

Wrong, not 100 %. Now look at the % of ex Thai hookers married to Brits, also not 100 % but I guess a good 90 %.  

Oh right so you are guessing. Oh hold on you're next post says they are now facts. 

Give it up mate. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kadilo said:

Oh right so you are guessing. Oh hold on you're next post says they are now facts. 

Give it up mate. 

 

No, the facts are the vast majority, period. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, brling said:

No, the facts are the vast majority, period. 

Period is what I think you're having. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...