BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

British man in Pattaya killed himself after amassing huge debts supporting Thai wife

Nobody in Thailand is really going to care for a farang who just did his job in financing a Thai woman...after all that's what farangs are for in Thailand ?

RIP to the poor chap and hope others don't fall into the female-thai-golddiggers-spider-web !

Some off topic and troll posts have been remooved

But you are looking at stuff from YOUR mindset, we are all different...
We have a genius amongst US [emoji16]

1 minute ago, InMyShadow said:

We have a genius among US emoji16.png

Thank you....5170.gif.270e92e0f637617cfcf8bccc0c2be839.gif

its SE Asia. if you want a gf you have to support all the brothers and sisters and sick mamas too. best just to rent them short time.

2 hours ago, phycokiller said:

its SE Asia. if you want a gf you have to support all the brothers and sisters and sick mamas too. best just to rent them short time.

I don't......

5 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

No mention of age of those involved, but I would be willing to bet the wife was probably half his age, and someone he could never get under normal circumstances, except in Thailand. 

Then you would likely lose that bet. Being reported that the wife is 55 and the new girlfriend 49.

4 hours ago, sanemax said:

You really dont need to speak broken English in posts , you are speaking to English speaking people , no need to speak like you are speaking to a bargirl

He was quoting what the bargirl said or wrote -  Unfortunately he omitted the quotation marks. He knew what he was doing .............

2 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Have you ever met a Welsh prostitute?

If you had, you wouldn't need to ask this question.

Isn't that good if you don't understand a word she's saying? 

4 hours ago, 300sd said:

The best actresses in the world.

not at all. there's non so blind as those who dont want to see.

You really dont need to speak broken English in posts , you are speaking to English speaking people , no need to speak like you are speaking to a bargirl

You really don’t need to tell others how to speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

5 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

No mention of age of those involved, but I would be willing to bet the wife was probably half his age, and someone he could never get under normal circumstances, except in Thailand. 

Well he met her in a bar in Pattaya so it is very unlikely she was anywhere near his age.  Married within a month?  Yep sounds about right.  Bled him dry? Yep that sounds about right too.  Once the money runs out she moves on to the next farang mug?  So far all perfectly normal behaviour.  Yet another sad story of gullible foreigners falling for the Pattaya curse, although it happens all over Thailand.

For those of us who have found good partners in Thailand, we should count ourselves very lucky....  I know I do!

She is 49. Some people are gonna have to go back and tweak their cut and paste posts a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect