British man in Pattaya killed himself after amassing huge debts supporting Thai wife

webfact

6 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Wait.... this reminds me of an interview I saw on a popular teaching site that shall remain unnamed.

I worked as a teacher in Bangkok for 100k a month, but....but.... I am so much happier in Isaan with  30k and no electricity.

What really reeks of your post being fake is the "Thai-Chinese" connotation.....as if they are the only wealthy group in Thailand.... or the ones with decent jobs.

You "associated" with people in "government" and "business community". How many of them got stuck with a short time girl? 

That's right. Come back under another user name and try again.....

That's a very offensive post. There is nothing 'fake' about anything I've written. I've been travelling to Thailand for a good many years (as well as various other Asian countries, India and W. Africa) and involved in various projects with the government (e.g. Thai MoD, OHEC etc) and several private companies - most recently AIS. I work for a branch of the UK government. I have an office and secretary in Exchange Tower. And yes, I do know lots of HiSo Thai people.

If you'd like to PM me we can arrange to meet, I'll show you my credentials and you can think about whether you'd like to repeat your comments directly to my face.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Hummin said:

But, you know, at once the ring is on, they stop working

Maybe I mis understand but you are saying when you marry a BG, they stop working?

OMG man if that is it you have no clue.  

I know several guys who are seeing married BG's on the side.  Including me........ I was a former customer but she tells me she likes/wants more money.  No problem she is great.

I think it is funny actually how naive some guys are about these girls.

But hey guys don't worry when you are out playing golf I am sure they are home washing and cooking all day.

Very difficult to change their mindset to be with just one guy.

I would never trust them if that was their former employment.  Never ever.....

3 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Maybe I mis understand but you are saying when you marry a BG, they stop working?

OMG man if that is it you have no clue.  

I know several guys who are seeing married BG's on the side.  Including me........ I was a former customer but she tells me she likes/wants more money.  No problem she is great.

I think it is funny actually how naive some guys are about these girls.

But hey guys don't worry when you are out playing golf I am sure they are home washing and cooking all day.

Very difficult to change their mindset to be with just one guy.

I would never trust them if that was their former employment.  Never ever.....

Look at my respons to the post one more time please :sleepy:

If you do not get my irony, I will try to explain. Disclaimer my language is not english, but I think most know that by now ;)

2 hours ago, HauptmannUK said:

That's a very offensive post. There is nothing 'fake' about anything I've written. I've been travelling to Thailand for a good many years (as well as various other Asian countries, India and W. Africa) and involved in various projects with the government (e.g. Thai MoD, OHEC etc) and several private companies - most recently AIS. I work for a branch of the UK government. I have an office and secretary in Exchange Tower. And yes, I do know lots of HiSo Thai people.

If you'd like to PM me we can arrange to meet, I'll show you my credentials and you can think about whether you'd like to repeat your comments directly to my face.

I wouldn't be able to repeat it because I can only offend people behind a keyboard and not in person.

Anyhoo.... what was so offensive about my post? Didn't you offend just about every "Thai-Chinese" by calling them spoiled and lazy?

Yet, me saying the same about bargirl struck a nerve?

7 minutes ago, brling said:

Would you marry a prostitute from your own country ? I guess you are from the UK, where most of your fellow Brits. usually marry Thai hookers. Sad.

I tried to ask a question here before, but I will reformulate it. Is all thai women marrying farangs prostetutes? I wonder since everyone who continue to hammer in that all girls who work in bars are the same shit! Same same no difference. 

13 minutes ago, brling said:

Would you marry a prostitute from your own country ? I guess you are from the UK, where most of your fellow Brits. usually marry Thai hookers. Sad.

Im used to go to Spain in my early days, and all sluts in Benidorm was from Uk. We just called them 100%

Im right to say so, or is it wrong? 

7 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Most.....

usually.....

so youre basically just making it up then. 

NO, look at all the Brits. in the UK that have Thai wives. The vast majority are ex hookers Period. 

2 minutes ago, brling said:

NO, look at all the Brits. in the UK that have Thai wives. The vast majority are ex hookers Period. 

You're embarrassing yourself mate. It's not even worthy of a reply. 

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Im used to go to Spain in my early days, and all sluts in Benidorm was from Uk. We just called them 100%

Im right to say so, or is it wrong? 

Wrong, not 100 %. Now look at the % of ex Thai hookers married to Brits, also not 100 % but I guess a good 90 %.  btw this is a Thai forum, not Spanish

5 minutes ago, brling said:

Wrong, not 100 %. Now look at the % of ex Thai hookers married to Brits, also not 100 % but I guess a good 90 %.  

Oh right so you are guessing. Oh hold on you're next post says they are now facts. 

Give it up mate. 

20 minutes ago, brling said:

Wrong, not 100 %. Now look at the % of ex Thai hookers married to Brits, also not 100 % but I guess a good 90 %.  btw this is a Thai forum, not Spanish

It is a question of generalation about people! 

When we called them 100%, it was because we where sure we would get laid, if we managed to establish contact with one. You asume every girl from any bar is the same, I think that is wrong, but same time you could be right. Dependes on the girl or the bar. 

11 minutes ago, Hummin said:

It is a question of generalation about people! 

When we called them 100%, it was because we where sure we would get laid, if we managed to establish contact with one. You asume every girl from any bar is the same, I think that is wrong, but same time you could be right. Dependes on the girl or the bar. 

100 % is used for death, tax, etc. Woman/ people in general  are temprementle, so there was never a 100 % chance you would get laid.

2 hours ago, brling said:

Christ had a prostitute as a close companion. In the UK we had a punk T shirt saying 'We are all.Prostitutes'   We all sell our bodies. Would you marry a killer? A soldier? Would you marry a mormom/christian/ muslim? All delusional fantasists with murderous histories. would you marry an oil company executive.

.A planet raper. Would you marry a military pilot who rained napalm on children in SE Asia....would you marry a Kennedy or bush ? Let me know more about you and I will know your sins, misdeeds and crimes. Look in a mirror. Only moral pygmies criticise prostitutes....oh and Christian nonces....The Elmer Gantry syndrome....You are fooling nobody. Who would marry you and why?

5 hours ago, brling said:

Are you for real. It's nigh on impossible for any Brits to get Thai hookers into the country to marry 'em let alone 'most' of us. There are around 70 million people in the UK, 20 million will be males of marriageable age and only a minute tiny decimal point of one percent of them will be married to Thai women regardless of whether or not they're hookers

5 hours ago, brling said:

I think he may be referring to the moral standards of British holiday makers in general..

The women for behaving like trollops when on holiday in Spain.

And the men for marrying prostitutes they've met on holiday in Thailand.

9 hours ago, brling said:

They usually give up the game when they get married and can then become quite decent women.

Would it be better to let their kids go without or starve?

I have noticed plenty of non-Brits have also done the same, good that people can give someone a chance to a better life. What have Brits done to you other than create your bigotry? Most Brits in the UK have not married Thai hookers.

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:45 PM, billd766 said:

My wife does and has done for many years. Just the same as my former wife in the UK had access.

It is called trust in a married relationship.

IMHO if you don't trust your wife then why did you marry her in the first place?

I married mine for sex and companionship.

Why did you marry yours?

On 5/7/2018 at 1:45 PM, billd766 said:

IMHO if you don't trust your wife then why did you marry her in the first place?

Frequent sex, making your own children, with a bit of cooking and cleaning thrown in.

I don't need trust.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I married mine for sex and companionship.

Why did you marry yours?

The same reason as you plus she is a damn good cook and not too bad as a mother either.

We are incompatible nowadays as both of us are bed hogs and both want ALL of the bed.

Some  lucky Norwegian is the proud recipient of this  slapper now.......lucky him!!!
I sent him a warning message on Facebook and told him his name was published in British tabloids, so hopefully the warning will get through to him . He deserves better than this.

Archived