What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Ballad of Buster Scruggs:-  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6412452/?ref_=nv_sr_1

An anthology film comprised of six stories, each dealing with a different aspect of life in the Old West.

The first one about a sharpshooting singing cowboy is a bit strange, funny but strange, but the rest are thought provoking, sad and poignant.

Worth a watch :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Daffy D said:

The Ballad of Buster Scruggs:-  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6412452/?ref_=nv_sr_1

An anthology film comprised of six stories, each dealing with a different aspect of life in the Old West.

The first one about a sharpshooting singing cowboy is a bit strange, funny but strange, but the rest are thought provoking, sad and poignant.

Worth a watch :thumbsup:

most anything the Coen bros do is worth watching...Fargo and No country for old men come to mind...

women without men  2009 directoral debut for fotographer Shirin Neshat so loads of luvely images but weak on structure and plot , shame,, 6/10

'time'  2006 ki duc kim  probably my least fav of all his films but still it had my undivided attention for 90 mins,,, i'm a fan 7 /10

22 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

Secret history of our streets,a six part series about how 6 London streets evolved,sounds a bit boreing,believe me its not its fascinating,one of the best things for a long time.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Thanks for that , it really is interesting , and entertaining .

Another good doco from the Beeb.

Gun No. 6

Another good show from the Beeb.

Summary: As gun crime escalates in Britain, this cleverly devised documentary tracks the timeline of a 9mm pistol that is “the most active gun being used most frequently in crimes”. The tally so far for this single pistol is 11 shootings, three murders and four injuries, and chillingly it’s still out there somewhere.

Archived