Big Joke busts Bangkok drug takers - 45 doing Ecstasy as famous capital nightclub faces closure

rooster59

Big Joke busts Bangkok drug takers - 45 doing Ecstasy as famous capital nightclub faces closure

5-_180505_0022-1024x683.jpg

Crime buster Surachet Hakpal of the tourist police arrested 45 people at Narcissus Club in Sukhumvit Soi 23 this morning. 

They had taken Ya E or Ecstasy.

There were 29 women and 16 men who tested positive for the drug with a purple urine result. They were all sent to Thong Lor police station following the raid around 1 am.

Pol Maj Gen Surachet - the deputy commissioner of the tourist police who has earned the Big Joke nickname after a series of high profile busts lately - led a team of drugs suppression police and Thong Lor station officers to the famous club.

Surachet said there were around 80 patrons when he arrived. There had been complaints from residents that Narcissus was operating after hours. 

One man was found in possession of ketamine about his person, said the deputy chief.

However, it was revealed that the club was actually raided during regular hours.

Thong Lor station chief Pol Col Khajapong Jittraphakphoom said that further evidence gathering was needed to determine if indeed the establishment was opening after hours. 

This along with with the reports of the drugs busts would be submitted to chiefs at the Metropolitan Police to decide whether to close down Narcissus, reported Thai Rath. 

The club (also known as Narz) is one of the most well known and long standing clubs in the upper Sukhumvit area of Bangkok.

5-_180505_0025-1024x683.jpg

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-05

CiHZjUdJ5HPNXJ92GRi8JCrTSO0nK91BOY.jpg

43 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

However, it was revealed that the club was actually raided during regular hours.

Narcissus opens during regular hours?

Did not know that. 

The only times I ended up there was when I was very, very drunk (back when I did drink) and always after hours. 

In reality I had to be so drunk to want to go there that, to this his day, I still do not actually know where the place is when sober. 

27 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

There were 29 women and 16 men who tested positive for the drug with a purple urine result. They were all sent to Thong Lor police station following the raid around 1 am.

I know when i eat beetroots i pee red for few days, maybe these guys

eat blackberries or mulberries for dinner... 

Is Big Joke running for office at the next election. He's certainly going the right way about it.

Assuming he lives that long.He must be pissing off alot of influencial people.

Go hard ,Big Joke :partytime2:!!!

Actually BJ better slow down a bit. Narcissus is a very  well established  club in Bangkok dating back to the nineties or even earlier.  Who owns the joint ?   Army generals, drug dealers or maybe powerful politicans.

Or maybe this bust was pre-arranged by the club owners as a  favour to BJ  to be filed away for a rainy day.

26 minutes ago, lanista said:

Actually BJ better slow down a bit. Narcissus is a very  well established  club in Bangkok dating back to the nineties or even earlier.  Who owns the joint ?   Army generals, drug dealers or maybe powerful politicans.

Or maybe this bust was pre-arranged by the club owners as a  favour to BJ  to be filed away for a rainy day.

pretty sure he did due diligence why should he slow down based on your guess work ?

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

Those berries don't change the color of urine.

3 hours ago, lanista said:

Or maybe you don't know what you're talking about.

5 hours ago, mercman24 said:

want a few more like this guy, a one man crusade, and look what he has achieved, in so little a time. i wonder what the rest of them are doing,   ?   dont answer that

I have been trying to follow his timeline thought.  It seems that he is busy busting people at different locations at the same time.

5 hours ago, mommysboy said:

Most of us came to Bangkok to escape the boring humdrum of Farangland: How clean do some people want Bangkok to be?.... Wouldn't it simply be better to go back home?

Wired comment I not come here because of drugs or criminal people I hope he will continue his good work 

Why are you here?? 

12 hours ago, ezzra said:

7 hours ago, HerbalEd said:

Those berries don't change the color of urine.

Hang on - we're not under the impression that ecstasy makes people's urine purple are we? :D

It's the reagent that they use to test reacting with it that turns it purple.

Archived