BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dick Crank

Too old for Thailand?

49 minutes ago, NancyL said:

No, this isn't legal.  

And for those who think that "when the time comes", they'll use a plastic bag and two bottles of vodka are sadly misinformed of what happens at end of life.  "When the time comes", people are rarely in shape to acquire and use a plastic bag and two bottles of vodka and the will to live remains strong.  

http://www.dw.com/en/assisted-suicide-104-year-old-australian-was-in-high-spirits-before-dying-in-switzerland/a-43728719

7 hours ago, JLCrab said:

I think sometimes the problem is not that someone being confined to a wheelchair cannot have sex, but that, even before being confined to a wheelchair, someone did not have sex and now it's too late.

I dunno know about you but I'm a man whose always getting off...

I mean I could be working out, enjoying a fine cigar in my lounge in my best attire, chatting up the best hostesses, instructing my maid or just jerking to the sound of music. Point is I'm ALwAYS cumming no matter what I'm doing! 

Get it man?

-Arnold schwartzeneggar

(pumping iron, 1977, mr Olympia interview, Rio de Janeiro, brazil)

14 hours ago, colinneil said:

You are talking bloody nonsense.

When you know what you are talking about comment, until them please shut up.

So you are saying that a person who is paraplegic, permanently catheterized, 4 titanium rods and 40 titanium screws holding them together can have sex.:cheesy::cheesy:

Do you realize how stupid your comment is?

Without the catheter, entirely possible. Let me suggest you don't represent all people who are wheelchair-bound.

Do you realise how angry your post sounds? That much anger is only adding to your current situation.

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Without the catheter, entirely possible. Let me suggest you don't represent all people who are wheelchair-bound.

Do you realise how angry your post sounds? That much anger is only adding to your current situation.

Angry who wouldnt be angry reading nonsense like what you are posting on this thread.

1 minute ago, colinneil said:

Angry who wouldnt be angry reading nonsense like what you are posting on this thread.

Well, you are talking nonsense, and I'm not getting angry. Sad maybe.