American pimp arrested in northern Thailand was running Burmese sex ring on Facebook

webfact

Working w/o a work permit? A fool who was probably used for his english and planning skills...

is he the mastermind? The big fish behind the scenes?

that person is in burma on the supply side of the equation..

think of of it as drug cartel leadership running this side show....

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Get Real said:

No! He is a danger to Thailand, because he deals with human trafficking and that there is proof of that.
The only thing you are doing is making up a side story totally without proof, and putting the blame on things that are not included in the case or in the news.

It would have been better to state that this was another good work done to get rid of the garbage in Thailand.

He was just making fun with the fact that only, almost only, farrangs get caught. Remember a few years back when Thai militaries, police and civilians where trafficking Myanmar people, some for prostitution, others for labor and got caught, most probably because the group didn't pay off the right people. Apart from that occasion and from the fishing industry , I don't know many more. Bangkok is full of human trafficker but they are protected. 

6 hours ago, saakura said:

Well done DSI & CSD. Throw this garbage back to where he came from.

As in the laws of The United States, he will then be arrested as he gets to a US port to face a trial in federal court for sex trafficking.5555 10 to 25 years I would guess and the federal prison system has no parole  now. Don't drop the soap Kenny. 5555

2 minutes ago, AsiaHand said:

As in the laws of The United States, he will then be arrested as he gets to a US port to face a trial in federal court for sex trafficking.5555 10 to 25 years I would guess and the federal prison system has no parole  now. Don't drop the soap Kenny. 5555

Nah he will just get off the plane in Frisco and demand sanctuary LOL

1 hour ago, Tradewind777 said:

Innocent until proven guilty. Let’s wait and see. Chances are  that from the surface he looks like a bad guy doing wrong things but this is a place where you never can be sure of the facts.

Yep, right! Driving undercover police to a place where they pay for sex with burmese girls. Need more proof? Really?

You know, somethimes you really feel that the shoe fits.

Its so funny reading so many of the comments on here. This one is priceless, "Well done DSI & CSD. Throw this garbage back to where he came from." Haha. Thailand holds the Top Title for sex and is proud of it. Should you throw Thailand,,back,,somewhere?

I am married 8 years now, 1 lady, never cheated. And she never cheated either. Yes, I know.

Or should we talk about you "garbage" farangs that make this all possible?  Thailand  used to be a very beautiful country..and is still, if you go  to the mountains,  islands, ect, but in the sespools, it reeks "garbage" and thats where so many like to stay..in the reeking sespool.

Plenty of low key brothels in Mae Sai and on the Burmese side too.  Many a single farang doing visa runs will be approached by motorcycle taxi guys (especially in Tachileik) and offered some company for a while.  3,000 baht?  Hardly the going rate I would have thought!

"After the resolution of the human trafficking case he will be deported. He is considered a danger to Thailand."

They should keep him in a filthy cell with 20 other prisoners for a few years while they get his extradition sorted

out.

regards worgeordie

7 hours ago, webfact said:

".....a sting operation found he was helping to run a human trafficking operation offering Burmese girls for sex".

While the headline says:

"...pimp arrested in Norther Thailand was running a Burmese sex ring" the guts of the story says he was only helping to run it.

The TVN jury might ask.....what is it? Was he running it himself or was he helping someone else to run it. 

It matters little as to his assumed guilt but has anyone bothered to ask who it was he was helping? I doubt it; that would be taking things a bit too far. If anyone was to find that out it cause a lot of trouble for a few others. Even local Thais perhaps?

For as guilty as he might be I can't imagine foreigners in the outposts dream up these despicable ideas all by themselves. He is probably only one of a number of product marketers working on a commission basis.

7 hours ago, saakura said:

Completely agree with you. He's a complete scumbag.

Well done the authorities.

7 hours ago, saakura said:

So I found a book listing on Amazon by someone called Ken Albertsen :

About the Author

Ken moved to Thailand from California in 1998 with no prior connections. His sense that making friends there would be easy was borne out, and he plans to stay for the long term. 

When bored, he goes out solo to one of the surrounding cliff faces to 'free climb.' Besides writing, he's developing a homestead on rural property north of Chiang Rai. A previous title is "Metaphysical and Paranormal Hocus Pocus" subtitled; why people embellish reality with myths."

The book is entitled "Lali's Passage". 

Novel based on true some true memoirs - revolving around Lali, an entrancing young Burmese lady. Lee helps her escape from servitude at a Thai massage parlor, they travel to Europe and on to California where he loses track of her.

Sort of ironic, isn't it?

5 hours ago, missoura said:

I wonder if this is the same Kenneth Albertson that often shares his opinion in the BKK Post? 

No doubt the same guy. He seems to have changed career from selling his "Thai sticks" to pimping... Seems to be the smartest move he have done... Not!  :clap2:

Waiting for his TV handle to be revealed.

Does not matter one iota if he is a big or a small fish he should have known better.

Best start pimping his own assss out for extra fish heads.

5 hours ago, Get Real said:

No! He is a danger to Thailand, because he deals with human trafficking and that there is proof of that.
The only thing you are doing is making up a side story totally without proof, and putting the blame on things that are not included in the case or in the news.

It would have been better to state that this was another good work done to get rid of the garbage in Thailand.

Seems to me he is more of a danger to young Burmese Girls!

2 hours ago, Bangkokfunny said:

Thai don't want competition. 
Pimping is a reserved job for Thai only !!!

Some members should stop this delirium to think/tell that if it was some Thai who would propose minors for sex on Facebook the police would say nothing! They would end up in jail at the same speed! :cool:

6 hours ago, missoura said:

I wonder if this is the same Kenneth Albertson that often shares his opinion in the BKK Post? 

This one certainly looks like a younger version of the one they have in custody

Sounds like the would be drum sticks are a scam as well

Archived