American pimp arrested in northern Thailand was running Burmese sex ring on Facebook

webfact

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

He will probably get charged at least with sex trafficking , which could be about 5 years jail .

If they add anymore charges, that could go up to 20 years .

Then he will get deported to the USA and may face charges there .

He may never see daylight again considering that hes 66

I agree. Do the crime ...........bla bla. 

I get the feeling they are going for the kill,, time will tell. 

It will take more than his mate John ranting on here to get him out of this one. 

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are 13 pages of discerning comments

Sorry, but I beg to differ. Biased ones, for sure. From know-alls that know nothing. No facts in their possession. Only the headlines they are attracted to, subsequently home in on, and then decide, through arrogance, that they are well-positioned to judge every situation. Yourself being a prime example.

Thailand tends to attract people from the fringes of society with little regard for laws or rules.  The rules have never appeared to be in their favor so they denigrate them and look for ways around them.  They look for ways to circumvent visa laws, land ownership laws, employment laws and once they start coloring outside the lines it is easy to see themselves as above the local laws and entitled to do as they wish.

Someone asked how Ken could have gotten away with this for so long.  It seems to me, we are often confronted with situations where it is common knowledge that something is going on but no one is able to come up with proof that will stand up in court.  One wonders what he must have done (aside from the obvious) for someone to sign off on the expense of this operation to catch such a smalltime and bungling player.

2 minutes ago, OzzyJohn said:

Sorry, but I beg to differ. Biased ones, for sure. From know-alls that know nothing. No facts in their possession. Only the headlines they are attracted to, subsequently home in on, and then decide, through arrogance, that they are well-positioned to judge every situation. Yourself being a prime example.

I knew the guy and has a suspicion of what he was up to .

I questioned him numerous times about why he went to Tachilek so often .

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I knew the guy and has a suspicion of what he was up to .

I questioned him numerous times about why he went to Tachilek so often .

Oh...well now. Everybody, please note! All of a sudden, this has become much more interesting. Sanemax admits knowing him! Woah! So, Sanemax, can you still deny what you have been saying is biased!

1 minute ago, OzzyJohn said:

Oh...well now. Everybody, please note! All of a sudden, this has become much more interesting. Sanemax admits knowing him! Woah! So, Sanemax, can you still deny what you have been saying is biased!

That is my opinion and I had that same opinion BEFORE he got arrested

That is my opinion and I had that same opinion BEFORE he got arrested

Prejudiced! You had an opinion. Before all this. Don't you think you might of mentioned that? And how many other 'contributors' are hiding similar stories?

As I suggested earlier within this post...a WITCH HUNT. Personal dislikes, maybe even vendettas. And this you people can call justice??? We all of us in our lives dislike many, and are similarly disliked. This is our nature. But using this forum to 'condemn' a person for our dislike of him...? What does that say about yourselves?

As I suggested earlier within this post...a WITCH HUNT. Personal dislikes, maybe even vendettas. And this you people can call justice??? We all of us in our lives dislike many, and are similarly disliked. This is our nature. But using this forum to 'condemn' a person for our dislike of him...? What does that say about yourselves?

We dislike cross border sex traffickers and quite possible involving underage girls ?

My girlfriend tells me that her boss (female) regularly hires Burmese workers for various jobs at incredibly low wages. Not the same as prostitution but still a form of human trafficking. Nothing will ever be done about Thais taking advantage of Burmese, only farangs. "Blame it on the foreigner". 

19 minutes ago, OzzyJohn said:

You signed up to TV yesterday and youve only posted in this thread about this case .

What is you connection with him or this case ?

Are you Jim?

Just now, OzzyJohn said:

Yet again, another 'contributor' claims they personally know something about this man. How can this possibly be perceived as an impartial forum?????????

The forum is tied into the nation so if you dislike that tabloid. Welcome to hell ozzy

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You signed up to TV yesterday and youve only posted in this thread about this case .

What is you connection with him or this case ?

Are you Jim?

I signed up and posted only this thread, because I found it totally abhorrent that a pack of faceless expat wolves can collectively, without impunity, condemn a human being based on facts that not one of them is privy to! And 'no' Sanemax...I'm not 'Jim'

2 minutes ago, OzzyJohn said:

I signed up and posted only this thread, because I found it totally abhorrent that a pack of faceless expat wolves can collectively, without impunity, condemn a human being based on facts that not one of them is privy to! And 'no' Sanemax...I'm not 'Jim'

Are you saying that the whole story is complete fabrication ?

Just now, sanemax said:

Are you saying that the whole story is complete fabrication ?

No, I'm not. But there is too much vindictiveness on offer here, without anyone thinking about the wider picture. Consider the aspects of all this...the logistics of the 'sting' in particular. Please think laterally. Or at least, please just think.

3 minutes ago, OzzyJohn said:

No, I'm not. But there is too much vindictiveness on offer here, without anyone thinking about the wider picture. Consider the aspects of all this...the logistics of the 'sting' in particular. Please think laterally. Or at least, please just think.

His advertisements for " Young, petite Burmese border girls for hire" dates back from at least 2014 .

He took some undercover Police to a hotel and he bought some Burmese prostitutes from across the border and received payment .

More details will come to light as the investigation progresses

Does the qualify as “serious discussion” or is it just ranting? In any event, it adds nothing to the discussion.

I think you should start by outlining the ACTUAL FACTS as we know them and move ahead with a more productive conversation.

I for one welcome civilized, honest discourse.

39 minutes ago, OzzyJohn said:

Regrettably OzzyJohn, it is a case of personal vendetta with a certain poster on this thread (it should be obvious who that is).  You should see his twitter posts over the last 24 hours.  :saai:

5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Tell us the "real" story then .

We are listening 

You know the 'story'. As do all of you. We know only the same as each other. Which amounts to precious little at this stage. Time will tell. But in the meantime, i suggest that everyone curb their caustic opinions (some now proven to be rather personal) and allow things to proceed fairly.

2 minutes ago, IslandLover said:

Regrettably OzzyJohn, it is a case of personal vendetta with a certain poster on this thread (it should be obvious who that is).  You should see his twitter posts over the last 24 hours.  :saai:

Is Jim posting on twitter (does he have internet access) ?

3 minutes ago, IslandLover said:

I don't doubt this. But...which one? Sadly there seem to be rather a few.

2 hours ago, Kadilo said:

All things aside I do think it's admirable that there are people like yourself around who are willing to help the likes of him. 

I dont see how he actually provided help beyond buying him a meal.

It seems more to me like he is trying to interject himself into the whole situation, for  whatever reason, by visiting a man he does not know in jail.

If the motive was truly altruistic i supect he might just have kept his charitable visit quiet, his posting here does not seem to aid the gentleman in jail in any way.

Paragraphing skills are sorely lacking as well.

You know the 'story'. As do all of you. We know only the same as each other. Which amounts to precious little at this stage. Time will tell. But in the meantime, i suggest that everyone curb their caustic opinions (some now proven to be rather personal) and allow things to proceed fairly.

Do you realise that this is a discussion forum, where people post their opinions?

We know what has been published , if you know anymore than that, do tell us

Archived